My Pure Alpha

By serenawolf

He pushed me outside against the cold wall of the night club. I bit my lip to keep me from moaning from the p... More

My Pure Alpha
Chapter 1: Just a memory
Chapter 3: Lavender Scent
Chapter 4: The Invite
Chapter 5: Moon Night Club
Chapter 6: Mr. Possessive
Chapter 7: No Escape
Chapter 8: The Meeting

Chapter 2: 1st Day Of School

702 17 3
By serenawolf

"Honey, sweetie wake up! Wake up! You're going to be late for your first day of your senior year!"

I slowly opened my eyes, moaning as the sun's bright light hit my eyes. I rub my eyes and then I slowly got up making my way to the bathroom. Still half asleep I splash cold water on my face which made me wake up completely. I then looked in the mirror seeing a light tan girl with black hair and hazel eyes looking back at me. I sighed and then I started to brush my teeth and comb my long wavy hair. After that I put on black eyeliner, Im not that big on make up. Actually Im not really girly, but sometimes I like to feel alittle girly so I just put on alittle eyeliner.

I look at my watch seeing its almost time for school, I quickly walked back into my room and started to put on dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Then I put on my black vans, Afterwards I run down stairs to where my foster mom waits for me with breakfast on the table. I guess my foster father already left for work and my brother already left for school.

"Sorry Gwen, Im already late. See you after school." I say to her taking a bagel and going out the door. I quickly walk to my black mini-cooper and get in. Then I drove to school as fast as I could.

When I get to school, I check my watch again and see I still have 5 minutes till the bell. I run as fast as I can, barely making it to my 1st period class which is Psychology. As I run through the door, I saw everyone except for my best friend Noah. Already in their seats. Everyone turned to look at me, suddenly I felt my cheeks turn red. I looked down and quickly walked to my seat in the back. That's when the bell rang and the teacher came in.

"Hello classes, I'm you're teacher Ms. Adams, now let's talk about what you're learning this semester. Please look at your syllabus on your desk."

I looked down and saw the paper that Ms. Adams was talking about. As she started reading what's on the syllabus I started to doodle, after that the class went by quickly and it was already lunch.

I went to the cafeteria for lunch. As I walked in the cafeteria I saw my foster brother Lucas sitting where the football players and cheerleaders sat. Lucas is very popular. I mean it's to be expected, he's is a star football player, he's tall, muscular, smart, and kind. No wonder everyone liked him. After staring at him for a minute my brother sees me and smiles at me, then Jessica the head cheerleader turns around and glares at me I quickly look away to my right, To hear a familiar voice on my left say " hey Adrian over here!" I turn my head to see my best friend noah sitting by himself at the table we usually sit at lunch, the table near the left corner of the cafeteria. I walk over to him.

"Hey Noah." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a worried expression on his face.

I sigh and then I said sitting down "nothing much, just wishing I was more outgoing."

"Awww come on Adrian, you don't want to be like those slutty cheerleaders."

"Haha don't worry, I don't want to be like those cheerleaders. I just want to be like my brother."

"Oh well yeah, who wouldn't." Noah said and started eating his french fries.

After lunch I walked to my locker and opened it, suddenly I hear an annoying voice say "Stay away from Lucas! you freak!"

I close my locker and turn towards the points, seeing Jessica with her wanna be cheerleader pack behind her.

"Did you hear me freak?!"

I looked down and mumbled a simple "y-yes."

"Good!" Jessica said pushing me against the lockers. Then she and her wannabes left.

I quickly picked up my backpack and ran through the halls towards the exit.
Fuck I hate this school! I hate my life!! I thought as I ran outside and into the woods, not caring that I was missing last period.

---------------------------------------------

So this is chapter two! I'm sooo sorry for the late updates but I've been having writers block, especially for my book called princess of wolves. But don't worry I'm almost done with chapter two of that book.

Anyways I hope you liked it and PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT!

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK! Really!

Next chapter coming really soon!!! ^^ thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 14.2K 65
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
3.3M 101K 51
More Bonus Coins, Werewolf Week EXTENDED! From October 21-27, enter to win 120 Coins with every 120 minutes you read of this story and others from th...
678K 18.8K 45
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
1.1M 28.6K 73
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...