Naruto, king of the xenomorphs

By mickol93

Naruto was kidnapped by Danzo and his men. While he was kidnapped, Danzo discovered something terrible and ha... More

Chapter 1: Escape
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Going in
Chapter 4: Finding clues
Chapter 5: Sadness and determine
Chapter 6: Entering the hive
Chapter 7: Reunion
Voice cast
Chapter 8: Learning about the aliens

Prologue

8.9K 128 19
By mickol93

In a room, two men and a boy are laying down on beds while out cold. One of them wakes up. He notices a tube above his chest. He looks at it. He looks at the other man and the boy. The other man then starts to groan in pain. Then he screams in agony as something is bursting through his chest. A small creature bursts through his chest, screeching. It goes into the tube. The man is horrified to what he saw. He looks around.

Man: Please! Somebody! Help me! 

Then he groans in pain. He's gasping and coughing. He screams in agony. Then another small creature bursts his chest and goes into the tube. The creatures continue screeching. The boy is still out cold. Just then, men come into the room. They look at the creatures.

Man: Well, that's the last of them. Lord Danzo will be pleased about this.

Man 2: What about the demon?

They all look at the boy. A doctor then takes out a needle. 

Doctor: Hold one of the creatures for a moment.

They hold one of them as they take it out of the tube. The doctor injects the needle in it. The creature shrieks in pain. The doctor takes some of its blood. After that, he takes the needle out of it. He walks to the boy. He injects the needle in the boy's arm and inserts the blood into him. The blood pours into the boy's system. The boy stirs in his sleep. The doctor looks at the boy for a moment and then looks at one of the tubes. To his shock, one of the creatures is gone. 

Doctor: Uh, what happened to specimen six? 

They all look around for it. Then, they hear something. They all turn to look at the boy. They see specimen six crawling on his chest, hissing at them. 

Doctor: Get back! 

Just then, the door opens. An elderly man comes in. He sees the specimen on the boy's chest, like it's protecting him from them. He sees one of his men taking out a weapon. He stops him.

Man: No. I want it alive. I like this one. Mark it up for the program. 

They all nod and they managed to get Specimen six. She shrieks and tries to break free. As they take her away, the boy continue stirring in his sleep. Just then, his bodily form begins to change. Everyone watches. As he changes, they take him out of the room to take him to another room. As he's being moved, he begins to wake up a little. He looks around. A guard brings him to a door. The door opens.

Guard 2: What you got there? (Eyes widen as he sees the boy) Jeez, is this kid a mess or what!

Guard: That's nothing. You should have seen him before. 

Guard 2: Guess he won't be dating again.

Guard: Like he's ever getting out. He's full blooded demon now. 

Guard 2: Sweet! How'd they do it?

Guard: That's classified.

Guard 2: Like you even know. Why do they keep these demons alive?

Guard: Lord Danzo wants him.

Guard 2: As what, a weapon?

Guard: Who knows? He's been here for a few months. Maybe he's curing cancer. 

Guard 2: (Looks at the boy and sees his eyes open) Hey! Did you see that? Do you think he can hear us? 

Guard: (Looks at the boy) He can hear all he wants. (Sees a doctor) Hey, doc! Another one here for you over here. 

Doctor: (Walks to them) Ah, yes. Be careful with that one! Let me see. 

The doctor looks at the boy, who looks at him. The boy is really dizzy. The doctor takes out a needle. 

Doctor: Hold his arm a moment. 

The guard holds the boy's arm. The doctor injects the needle in his arm. The boy begins to lose consciousness again and everything goes black.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
482K 12.6K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
838K 31.3K 99
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
157K 5.3K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...