Dreamers (Brooklyn Beckham)

By bbsm14

Elizabeth Morris is an average fifteen year old girl in North Carolina. When she travels to London to visit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not a chapter
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Not a chapter
Namez
Updateeeee
Chapter 13
HEY I MISS YOU GUYS
Updateeeee
Chapter 14
Update
Chapter 15
IM BACK :)))
Chapter 16
Please read
HEY!! PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 17
I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. PLS READ
Im sorry
Hey my sweet babies

Chapter 11

3.6K 57 2
By bbsm14

"We can walk if you'd like, or I can call Dave to come pick us up." He says
"I'm fine with walking"
As we are walking a truck pulls up behind us and we are flooded with tons of paparazzi. "Don't worry we are almost there, just smile and walk straight through" he grabs my hand and smiles. When we get to his house I am amazed by just how gorgeous and huge it is. We walk up to the door and a little boy opens it "hey brook and Elizabeth, aka the girl who brook won't stop talking about" i smile and look at brooklyn who is blushing. "He makes stuff up" brooklyn whispers to me. I laugh. Was that true? Does he really talk about me? "Mom, dad." Brooklyn shouts. Two of the most gorgeous people I have ever seen walked into the living room. "Hello darling I have heard so much about you" Victoria says shaking my hand. Brooklyn coughs and it was obviously fake. His dad whispers loud enough for me to hear "you were right son, she is pretty.", then aloud David looks at me and shakes my hand "fancy meeting you Elizabeth". " nice to meet you as well" I say.

I will update this chapter more tomorrow, I am super tired.
Have a great 4th of July weekend my lovelies xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 38K 104
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
93.1K 2.2K 20
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
524K 14K 47
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
182K 2.9K 46
"You represent every little thing I hate. All of it. But, fuck, I can't stop thinking about you." [#1 IN OBX] [#2 IN RAFECAMERON] [#10 IN RAFE] [#8 I...