Things that annoy adminnie

By SMOLCURIOUSKITTY

"Read the title dear." More

Roleplayers that refuse to rp with OC's
Ways of rejecting roleplays/Tumblr roleplaying as a whole
Colorism.
Oc accounts vs canon accounts
Replies.
Starters.
POC Muses.
Look dudes, an idiot!

People that are materialistic as fuck

171 4 3
By SMOLCURIOUSKITTY

This shit is just irritating and irking to anyone around them. People who think that possessions are more important than their health, friends, etc. Money doesn't buy happiness, so why are you flexing on snap with 10 dollars and a Rolex?

Honey you do realize that people see your shit and keep tapping? No one gives a fuck if you bought a Gucci belt, the most expensive Brazilian weave, since most people don't look at someone who wears Versace and think it's cool. 9/10 people look at you like your crazy since you think having expensive ass clothes is more important than having your lights on.

Hell people with IPhones do this shit all the time. Why do you think your phone determines that you are better than everyone else? Last time I checked, the Iphone X is almost 1,000 dollars. Why in the hell would you spend that much on a phone no less?! There are so many other things to do with money that can actually help you! You could donate it, buy something useful like utilities, clothes, etc, or just save it for something bigger! Why send that money to a huge corporation that does nothing but spit out more phones that the consumers keep buying?

The people I have met with iPhones, always seem to have a stick up their ass since they bought the newest one. Honey please, that thing will break when you drop it. I myself am an IPhone user, but do I think that my phone is superior because the camera quality is better? No, because I had an android at one point and I know how it feels to be belittled because of my choice of phone. Besides, why do people act like buying a more expensive phone makes them automatically better and superior than others?

It's funny to me as to how people think that they can make fun of people with androids have the newest iPhone, thinking thats more important than having soap and water. Please, humble yourself and stop worrying about everyone else and their choice of phone and stop flexing on people knowing you spend money on things that wont benefit you or make your life easier in anyway shape or form. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5M 388K 71
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
48.8K 3.7K 42
ម្លោះម៉ាហ្វៀ ព្រាននារីប្ដូរស្រីដូចជាប្ដូខោអាវ តែក៏ត្រូវមកជួបជាមួយនឹងកម្លោះតូចគីម ថេហ្យុង ក៏ធ្វើអោយនាយប្រែជាជាប់ស្នេហ៍គេដកចិត្តមិនរួចត្រឹមមួយរាត្រី...
120K 6.6K 157
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
84.4K 6K 51
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... ផ្ដើម5.30.24❤️ បញ្ចប់10.4.2024