More Than Friends [FINISHED]

By josiessalvatore

Caroline's life is perfect. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect friends. Perfect family... Well maybe that's the one t... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
A/N
Chapter 2: Temptations
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: The White Wolf
Chapter 5: I Will Never Leave You
Chapter 6: The Date & the Kiss
A/N
Chapter 7: The Plan
Chapter 8: Her Humanity
Chapter 9: True Love?
Chapter 10: The Mystery Animal
Chapter 11: The Spell
Chapter 12: Promposals
Chapter 13: Surprises
Chapter 14: I Love You
Chapter 15: Missing Him
Chapter 16: Esther
Chapter 17: Alternate Dimensions
Chapter 18: Be Careful
Chapter 19: The Choice
Chapter 20: Safety
Chapter 21: Hole in Her Heart
Chapter 23: Friends
Chapter 24: Big News
Chapter 25: An Almost Death
Chapter 26: A Disaster Just Waiting To Happen
Chapter 27: Genevieve
Chapter 28: The End
NEW BOOK

Chapter 22: Two Lines

454 18 2
By josiessalvatore

Caroline Forbes

"I love you Klaus and I will come back to you."

"I love you as well Caroline and I will stop at nothing to get you back."

****

"I can't live without him. I love him, Elena."

****

"I love you."

"I love you too."

****

"I love you, Klaus."

"I love you to Caroline."

****

"I love you."

"I love you too."

****

"I love you."

"I love you Klaus Mikaelson, always and forever."

****

"I love you."

"I love you."

****

"Caroline- Bonnie- spell- found the right one- I love you."

****

"This is for Esther killing me and leaving him without me. He didn't deserve that. 37 damn years Mikael. I can't even imagine how he handled it and he is so lucky Bonnie found a way to bring me back. So this is payback for making 37 years of his life miserable because yes I love him and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it."

****

"I love you."

"I love you, always and forever."

****

"I love you."

"I love you, Caroline, always and forever."

****

"You will not remember any of our times together this year. You will not remember me as the good guy. You will only remember me as the monster who killed people you care about. Go back and enjoy your safe life. You are still the anchor and I know you won't remember this after you wake up but I love you. Now go home and sleep. When you wake up these words will take effect."

****

"Caroline?" The voice calling to me is drowned out by the ringing in my ears. I start screaming as pain hits my head in waves.

"Caroline. It's okay. You're safe." A different voice infiltrates my head and I instantly calm down. "Open your eyes." I recognize the room I'm in as soon as I recover.

"I can't believe you!" He looks confused before realization sets in.

"I did it for your safety."

"You didn't even give me a choice and did against my will." I push him away from me and stand up as I cross my arms over my chest angrily. "I trusted you."

"I needed to know that you were going to be safe!" His breathing is heavy now and he seems like he wants to leave but he hasn't yet. "You've already died twice, I can't lose you again!"

"You could have asked me first." He lets out a breath and clenches his fists at his sides.

"I know what you would have said."

"Of course I would have said no because compelling me to forget you. The real you. Is like losing a part of me and I feel empty inside like there's this hole in my heart that I can't fill. Ever." Tears start sliding down my face and I hastily wipe them away. "Please don't compel me again Klaus because I wouldn't be able to stand it."

"I couldn't stand to see you in the pain that I caused." He wipes away a few tears that escape my eyes.

"You never caused me any pain, Klaus." I set my hand on his face and he leans into my touch. "Even if you compel me to forget ever loving you I would always fall in love with you again."

"How can you love a monster?" He closes his eyes as he takes my hand in his and places a kiss on each knuckle.

"You are not a monster in my eyes. You're someone who's been hurt and betrayed all his life." He opens his blue eyes and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "And I still love you. No matter what."

"How did I get so lucky?" He tips my chin up towards him and presses his lips to mine in a loving kiss. Nausea hits me and I break the kiss to rush to the bathroom, Klaus runs in behind me to hold my hair back. "That was sudd-." I put my head over the toilet bowl again.

"Are you alright?" Klaus slides a hand over my hair as I lean onto his chest, shaking my head.

"I need some air. I'm going on a walk." I push myself up off of the floor but a hand encircles my wrist, stopping me.

"Let me come with you." Klaus's eyes are pleading but I need to do something.

"Let me have some time to myself." He sighs and then after some pondering nods his head. I walk to the front door and slide my jacket on.

****

"Have a nice day." I grab the bag off of the counter and head to the ladies' bathroom. After I find an empty stall I take the box out of the bag and open it, pulling the little white stick out.

****

Two pink lines stand out bright as day on the pregnancy stick in my hand. How am I supposed to tell Klaus this?

****

"I have to tell you something." There's a growing ball of nerves in the pit of my stomach. "I actually don't even know how to tell you so instead I'll show you." I hand him the pregnancy stick and he takes it, his eyes widening when he finally looks at the two lines. "I-." He presses his lips to mine suddenly and I melt into the kiss.

****

"That was a surprisingly pleasant evening." Klaus pulls my naked body flush against his and I let out a giggle as I set my hands on his bare chest.

"I love you." His smile is genuine and I smile in return.

"As I love you, Caroline Forbes." He presses his lips to mine and I melt into the kiss once more. I really do love him and I will love him forever. He lays me back on the bed and I lean my head on my hand, the blanket pooling around my waist.

"What do you think it will be?" I trail my finger down his arm and he takes out his drawing pad.

"A girl as beautiful as the one next to me." He starts drawing and I lay my head on his chest to watch. "She will have her mother's beautiful blonde hair and my eyes. I will love her with all my heart." I look up at him as a tear slides down my face and he wipes it away.

"What would you name her?"

"Freya. After my older sister, I thought had perished during the plague." As he puts the last touch on his drawing it shows a little girl with wild curls and adventurous eyes. He reaches onto the table and grabs some colored pencils. I place a kiss on his chest and close my eyes as I fall into a restless slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1K 35
Caroline is upset that Tyler cheated on her with Hayley and turns off her humanity. Will Klaus be able to save her before it's to late? Will Caroline...
518K 8.8K 58
Emily Forbes was engaged to marry klaus mikaelsons but after he cheated on her she knew she deserve better and moved on with her life though the dif...
216K 4.6K 52
With her twin brother Stefan, Bela returns to Mystic Falls wanting to start a new normal human life, but being a vampire nothing isn't normal. [Discl...
147K 2.8K 34
**EDITING** **First Book To 'Sardonic' And 'Lovesick'** Like all great friends, Wolfgang Nachtstern and Klaus Mikaelson met when the former tried to...