In Love With My Step-sister

By Jadaharris901

" In Love With My Step-sister " is about when Aaliyah's mom Diane gets remarried after her late husband Micha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 16
Chapter 17

chapter 15

295 11 4
By Jadaharris901

Beyonce

" oh wow " I said to myself as I looked at the tv. Pictures of me and aaliyah all over it. I tried calling her but no answer, guess she doesn't want talk at this state.

I dont even feel ashamed at this, I still actually love Aaliyah when she came back I was just getting over her that's why I was talking to Shawn then I saw her back in my life and everything came rushing back. My phone ringed beside me which knocked me out of my thoughts. I picked it up seeing it was my manger and just tossed it back on the bed. I dont feel like hearing his mouth.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom turning on the shower.

Aaliyah

I got in my car and drove to Beyonce house just to see how she feel about this whole situation I know it aint her falt but I just wanna talk.

I pulled up in her driveway got out out and walked to her porch, ringing the doorbell.

I waited for like 8 minutes then she came to the door with a robe on.

" hey liyah, follow me " she turned around and started walking upstairs.

I closed and locked the door and followed here upstairs. I looked at the pictures on the walls of her and smiled to myself. I walked into what I guess was her room and sat on the bed.

" guess your here to talk about what's all over tv huh " she came and sat next to me.

" yeah actually " I looked at her.

" so "  she looked at me.

" I know its not your fault , I just wanted to see what you how you feel about it"

" to be honest Aaliyah I really dont care about it, I actually have feelings for you... I thought they were gone when I started talking to shawn but when you came back the feelings for you came back " she looked at me with lust.

" oh, bey- " I got cut off by Beyonce kissing me. I wouldn't let her in and she bit my lip which made me gasp and it gave her entrance. She climb on top of me and I held onto her waist making sure she didn't fall, but she moved my hands to her ass which I didnt mine.

" Aaliyah, I want you " she said braking away from the kiss.

" what about shawn " I looked down.

" liyah forget him I dont want him I want you "

At this point I didnt care about nothing but Beyonce. I pulled of my shirt and looked at her.

" I want you too bey "

------------------------------------------
What ya think? I know its short but.. Look at Beyonce opening up..

How you feel about the news being spread around about them?

What ya thinks gonna happen in the next chapter??

Beyonce & Aaliyah? Or Beyonce & Shawn?

-Jadaharris901

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.8K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...
7.1K 70 32
A famous high school girl finds out her dad is getting married to a women in New Jersey. The girl mother passed away when she was really young. Also...
635 33 16
{WARNING; I WROTE THIS IN 7TH GRADE WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE GRAMMAR, AND IT NEEDS TO BE HARDCORE EDITED.} Sixteen year-old, Stephanie Allen, t...
286K 8.4K 45
Becky who hates Freen a lot is falling for her slowly after their marriage. Let's see how Becky treats Freen and why is that Becky hates her so much?