The Leftovers

By Tyrantttt

I had become a leftover. I am nothing more than a plate of food he forgets about, And soon he will dispose of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 13

495 44 3
By Tyrantttt

I woke up and got ready for the day. I want to hug Stella and tell her 'you're beautiful.' , but she's not mine and I don't know how she'll react. At 7:30 we all stood at the bus stop. She wore leggings and a pink shirt.

"Hi. " I walked up to her.

"Hey, Ben. " She smiled. I could tell it was a real smile, she smiled with her eyes. Her teeth were pearly white. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped. I couldn't breathe.
Dang girl you don't know what you do to me.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I could be better. I have felt worse though. You?"

"I don't know."

The bus came and I got on. Stella sat next to me. We talked for few minutes. Then someone ran their fingers through my hair. I forgot why I hate taking the bus. Myra Johnson.* She has beautiful light brown skin, but I do not care for her sass. She was sick on Friday but here she is. The one and only, Myra Johnson.

"Hey babe. " Her hands ran through my hair. She's very seductive.

"Hi... Myra. " I made sure I said that very monotone.

"Is this your girl friend?" Stella asked.

"Oh no no. " I panicked.

"It's not official yet. " Myra still played with my hair. I looked at Stella and shook my head. Mrya continued to speak. "So what's your name?"

"Stacy Penelope Whitman. " Yesterday she said he name was Stella Piper Whitman. What is going on here?

"Nice to meet you Stacy. You steal my mans, I steal your life...you're dead." She threatened Stacy/ Stella.

"I guess I'm already dead then. " Stacy snapped back.

"What? " Myra looked like she was going to hit her.

Stacy smiled, "Good Morning, Myra. " Myra slipped a curse word that I am not going to repeat and took her hands out my hair.

*view image. Image is of Myra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 192 112
A compilation of poems that I wrote throughout the days.
116 1 100
A collection of poems written by me. Enjoy!
nk By Nk

Poetry

1.8K 25 77
Just all of my poems put into one place
664 134 34
A collection of my written poem, prose, sonnets, verses and short stories. *** (⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+ @myinkspeaks