The Monster & The Desert Rose...

By Amethyst_The_Otaku

I do not own Naruto nor their characters, only a few characters I own which you'll stumble upon in the story... More

{1} Let Me Be The One...
Let Me Be The One{part2}
{2} Mission Complete
{3} Other Ways To Show Love...
{4} The Chunin Exams
{5} The Written Exam
{6}The Forest Of Death
{7}The Third Preliminary Exam
{8}The Strange ShinobiThat Smelt Of Roses
{9}Surrender
{10}The Urge
{11} The Finale of The Chunin Exams...
{12} Chunin Exam Finale 2
{Bonus}GaaraYN Tribute
{13} Chunin exam Finale 3
{14} My Journey Begins
{15} First Day Of Training
{16} Message Recieved
{17} Second Training
{18} Second Training (2/2)
{18} Girl Talk With Sisters
{20}The Chosen One
{21} Graduation Ceremony
{22} After All These Years, We Finally Meet Again
{23} The Date
{24} Missing People
{25} End Game
{26} Ochita Hoshi
{27} Salt On Old Wounds
{27} 🎉The Celebration🎊
{29} A Visit To The Leaf
{31}I Do

{30} A Visit To The Rose Temple🌹

2.3K 90 34
By Amethyst_The_Otaku

🌹Chapter Thirty🌹
BONUS CHAPTER
A Visit To The Rose Temple

"Sis, can I come!?" My brother pleaded, "I promise I'll be a good boy!!"
"Okay, you can come along," I replied, "Yumi might like you anyway.." I mumbled.
"I might what?"
"You might miss me anyway.." I lied, "Pshh, I would not.."
"Of course you would, mom told me how much you cried and said you missed me when I left to train at the temple.."
"Wha- mom!"
"Don't look at me, she asked me. You looked so cute I can't help it.." Mom giggled. "And you said it yourself, 'Sis, i missed you so much!'"
"It's done and gone, can we just forget about it!?"

🌹🌹🌹  

"Hi Gaara, Temari, Kankuro." I greeted,
"Salutations.." My brother said, avoiding eye contact with the three. "Yeah, good morning.." They replied. "Are you guys ready?"
"Yeah, only for the hot springs.."
"You bet, I can't wait to taste that food and those women-!" Temari elbowed him, "Yes, we are ready." Gaara said. "C'mon, let's go!" We all began our little journey to the temple.
"So, how far is the temple?" Remark asked, "Really far, you see that mountain peek over there?" I pointed to the mountain that was far away, barely visible to the eye. "Oh, darn.."
"Do they like, balance on sticks?" Kankuro asked,
"No, the males do that I guess.. Just imagine if an amateur female tried to balance on it and lost her balance and-"
No, no, no, no, no, stop! Forget I asked.."
"How old is the elder, or elders?"
"The oldest elder is about, Four hundred and fifty years.."
"How is that possible!?"
"Well, we are placed under a spell. We get eternal youth and live ten times as longer.."

🌹🌹🌹

"Finally, we, made it!" Kankuro gasped for air,
"Yeah, there's another flight of stairs.." I lied,
"What!?" They exclaimed.
"Just kidding, hehe!" I placed my hand on the gate, the thorns on the crest unraveled, opening the gates. The fellow sisters in the yard who were busy focussed their attention on us four,  "Sister!?"
"Is that you?"
"Yes, it's me.." I replied with a smile. "Call Kōri, call the elders, call everybody!!" One yelled and ran in, they hauled you five into the temple where Kōri, Yumi and the elders awaited, "Big sis!!" Yumi gave you a hug. "Welcome back, (Name). And who are those four you brought along with you?" The elder said,
"Oh, this is Temari, my sister-in-law, Kankuro, my brother-in-law, my little brother and Gaara, my love.." You introduced, "Ooh Gaara, (Name) told us a lot about you.." Yumi's mom said,
"Uhh huh!" The sisters nodded. "Sister (Name), we've heard about your bravery when you fought Ochita. We are going to celebrate your victory!" Kōri said. "Yess, another celebration were I can get drunk and eat all the food I want!"

🌹🌹🌹

I glanced at Yumi, who kept looking at your brother, you smiled at the scene. "Give it a go, go talk to him. He don't bite." I gave her a little nudge, she nodded and sat next to your brother and they began to converse. It was cute. "So, Gaara, how have you and sister (Y/N) been going?" Yumi's mother asked, "Good so far, you address each other as 'sister' I presume?" He asked.
"Yeah, we do."
They ate and conversed all day long, telling jokes, impressing each other etc.

🌹🌹🌹

"Gaara." Kōri called him outside, "Yes?"
"How much do you love my student?"
"A lot, so much that I can't stay a minute away from her. She's the reason I got this far in life, without her I'm meaningless.."
"I knew it. Here," she gave him a box and he opened it, "It's a ring for (Name), when you're ready to ask her the big question."
"Oh, thanks elder." He accepted the box thinking how you will react when you see it.
"Call me Kōri."
"I'll give it to her now." 

🌹🌹🌹

    Gaara approached
(Y/N) with a nervous look on his face.
"Gaara, what's wrong? Was Kōri mean to you?"
"No, not at all.." He said,
"I have something to say.. The day I met you was a miracle from the Heavens and I thank goodness for you every single day of my life and I'll ask you.."
Gaara held my hand and went down on one knee,
"G- Gaara, what are you doing?" You looked around nervously and saw that Kōri was smiling with tears in her eyes.
"(Y/N).. Will you marry me?" He asked.
"What are you waiting for? Say yes!!" Yumi's mom shouted.
"Say yes, (Y/N), say yes!!"

Temari shouted aloud.
"Yes... Yes, yes, yes!!"
You accepted the ring onto your finger and leapt into his arms,
"I love you so much!" You said, kissing his cheek.
"My love for you goes as far as the moon and back."
"Yes!!" Yumi clapped excitedly and hugged your brother accidentally.
"Oh, sorry..." She said, rather embarrassed.
"It's okay.." He said awkwardly, then they hugged again.
"Let's celebrate!!!"
Yumi's mom popped champagne and sprayed the foam everywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 196 18
Gaara has always been feared of and hated for his powers as a Jinchuriki, but his heart is changed by Naruto and shortly he becomes Kazekage. Soon, T...
91.2K 2.4K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
113K 2.1K 30
This is my first request. I hope everyone, including the person who requested this story, enjoys. ------------------------- Temari is someone you've...
278K 9.4K 19
Naruto, but he isn't bubble, nice or even remotely kind to those he doesn't know. He's rough around the edges, closed off and shows little to no emot...