Bite me

By xxfanfixx

When everything amongst the chaos and torment seems black and white- there are vampires, and then there are h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

23 2 0
By xxfanfixx

I couldn't say how long I was in that room, unmoving, unblinking, frozen to the very spot with fear and dread and anger. But what I did know was that the moon had rotated, and the sun was pushing it's way through the thin white sheets shielding the double glass doors on the left wall.

Fragmented light shone through the crack, casting the room in a new glow and giving me a better look. It was a lot bigger than I had originally thought. Besides the double doors, there were no other windows. There was a thick, hevy set door which that thing had left through, and a smaller, white door on the back wall, which I could only presume lead to a bathroom or wardrobe of some sorts.

And the whole thing made me sick. After months in solitude with nothing but dried dirt and a mauled blanket to keep us warm, this whole facade made me want to tear everything apart. And I would, if the old fashioned looking, white night gown I wore didn't feel like a ton of bricks, holding me down, my hands clenching into the fabric as a layer of sweat wrapped around me like a second skin.

So by the time I stood up, my neck felt like it had been put on backwards, my back strung tight on my hips as I tried my hardest to walk in the direction of the door.

The door handle was brass, twisted into a beautiful design that reminded me of a Celtic tattoo.

My shaking hands reached up and turned around it slowly, and to my surprise, it was open.

Light stung my eyes as I walked into the open hallway. It was large, with about 4 doors surrounding it.

The quiet was enticing, and my legs were walking before I could do anything to stop them. I could escape. If they already knew about my family, what was stopping me from going back to them now? I could saw them, tell them to leave.

But before I could even devise a single plan, faint music pulled me from my trail of thoughts.

The door to my left was slightly ajar and a sliver of brighter light ran out of it. I walked towards it, my feet light on the millennium flooring.

Before I could enter, a tall, skinny form was in front of me. The purple haired girl.

"You!" I gasped. "You're... You said-"

"Hades..." She called over her shoulder. "She's trying to talk to me." She gave me an odd look, her brows furrowed with confusion as she side stepped me. "Bye little duck." She patted my head and skipped off. 

My heart sped up. Shit. I tried to turn, but an arm snaked out from the room to stop me. And then the king, in his ash hair and pale eyes, stepped out with his cold hands viced around my upper arm. "Who let you out?" He growled looking around me.

"I-I did." I whispered, feeling his tall presence like a physical force weighing me down with intimidation.

"You can't be walking around here." He said. "It's dangerous."

For a second, I thought he was actually worried about my safety because of me. But then, of course, I remembered what he had said before, about needing to keep me healthy.

"Dangerous how?"

He have me a sharp look. "I may not kill you right now, but I have my reasons. If other of my kind see you, there's nothing stopping them from feeding off you."

My eyes widened as my head jerked back. I cast a nervous glance over my shoulder. "Yes." He said. "Exactly."

Quickly, he slipped his arm around my waste and pulled me under his arm. It wasn't how it sounded, in any sort of way friendly. It was like... Cave man ways. I was his possession.

He led me back to my room like that where I stayed for the rest of the night alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 490 27
Ariella's biggest desire in life has always been such a simple one. She wants to be 'normal.' Unfortunately, that one simple wish has never been with...
10.6K 942 38
It's been four years since vampires were exposed to the public, but Stella Newman has never really minded them that much. Until one summer she decide...
1.1K 779 25
▪︎Mature Content⚠️▪︎ ▪︎Eighteen plus alert⚠️▪︎ ▪︎Completed▪︎ Amber Kate Miller was sixteen years old when she was separated from her parents and sibl...
89 10 15
" I can't lie it's taking every bone and muscle in my body not to suck every trace of blood in you while I fuck your brains out Lia ..." He whispered...