He's Not Your Average Bad Boy...

By andypanda1601

I'm Kennedy Richards, the curious girl. He's Harry Styles, the bad boy. No matter how many times I can be war... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3 Part One
Chapter 3 Part Two
AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Authors note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter Seven

84 1 0
By andypanda1601

Kennedy's pov

After a long day of avoiding Harry, I finally got to go home. Ashlee left home early so I didn't really talk to anyone. I drove home and walked inside only to see Harry talking to Ian.

"Oh, Kennedy, you're home!" Ian exclaimed.

I shrugged and walked into the kitchen. I saw my mom washing dishes while she hummed a random tune.

"Mom! Why is Ian talking to Harry!"

"Because Harry was patiently waiting for you to come home. He said you told him to meet you at you home... to work on the chemistry project."

"Uh, yea, that's it... well I'll be upstairs with him." I nodded.

she nodded not saying anything else. I walked to the living room and grabbed Harry hand. I dragged him into my room and locked the door behind me.

"What were you thinking, showing up at my house, lying to my parents, talking to him!" I paced back and forth.

"I'm sorry but we have to work on this it is due this week."

I took a deep breath and nodded. Harry handed me a bag full of supplies. I looked through it and smiled.

"This is exactly what I need, Harry."

"Oh, I just kind of grabbed random-"

I hugged him which surprised him and myself. Wow, Harry smelt good.

"Uh, Kennedy." He coughed

I looked up at him and backed off of him.

" You're really sweet." I say still smiling.

"Its just supplies for some project. I don't know why you're still happy.

"Because you didn't have to get them."

He shrugged and layed everything out on my desk. I stared at him as he was doing that and realized something that, maybe I shouldn't have. I realized that maybe Harry wasn't the bad boy everyone made out to be. Maybe, just maybe I should give him a shot to be well at least friends.

THIS IS IMPORTANT!

a/n- Hey guys I may have lied to you c: I'm going to just put this book on hold now. Sooooorrrrryyyyyy. Oh well. go read my other books please! BYYYYYEEEEEE

-AAANNNNNDDDDEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 25.7K 54
His eyes were deep and dark and captivating. His silence said much more than any words he could've spoken. Why was Kaya so drawn to Zayn? Why did she...
68.6K 2.5K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
80.9K 3.5K 23
We live together. He's my best friend. But the problem is I've always been in love with him. What happens when I confess him my love and everything g...
273K 10.4K 28
Harry's life isn't exactly something that he's happy with. It's not that he doesn't have wonderful friends and family but he just wants something dif...