You are my everything // Dizz...

By sienaelisabethhhh

Liza is a 19 year old girl who had just moved from Texas to LA, David is a 18 year old guy who already was li... More

Chapter 1: Moving out
Chapter 2: LA
Chapter 3: Driving
Chapter 4: Hey Gabbie!
Chapter 5: The party
Chapter 6: six pm
Chapter 7: 3am walks
Chapter 8: telling the world
Chapter 9: the first time
Chapter 10: the morning after
Chapter 11: Target Vlog
Chapter 12: breakfeast
Chapter 13: REALationships part 1
Chapter 14: Sleepover part 1
Chapter 15: Sleepover part 2
Chapter 16: Sleepover part 3
Chapter 14: sleepover part 4
Chapter 18: i promise
Chapter 19: Christmas eve
Chapter 20: Christmas Morning
Chapter 21: come over
Chapter 22: terrified
Chapter 23: just hold on
Chapter 24: please.
Chapter 25: bad news
Chapter 26: taking it easy
Chapter 27: remebering
Chapter 28- New Place
Chapter 29- moving day..again
Chapter 30- Hello..again
taking a break
a question
a message
happy 1 year to me!
Sequel is out!

chapter 31

68 5 1
By sienaelisabethhhh

three years later...

Liza's POV-
It's been three years since the shooting and it is finally behind us. I still have to go to the doctor every now and then to check on my head but i'm fine. david and i have decided to take a break from youtube for a while because we wanted to focus on the future. our four year anniversary is coming up and i'm ready to talk to david more about the future. like, do we wanna get married? do we want to have kids? i've always wanted to have a family with david and i've always wanted the feeling of carrying a child inside me but i don't know if david feels the same. our anniversary was in 2 weeks so we didn't have to talk about it yet.

2 weeks later, November 28...(anniversary day)
Liza's POV-
today was me and david's 4 year anniversary and david said he was going to be doing something very special for us to celebrate. i get a call from him.
(on the phone)
david- happy anniversary babe!!!!
liza- awww happy anniversary baby i love you!
david- i love you too. so about tonight, i was thinking a really nice restaurant, a walk to our spot and then movies and cuddling and if your up for it...we could..
he giggles and his voice started to sound a little bit deeper and sexier. i knew what he was about to say.
liza- sounds like everything i would ever want to do on our anniversary
david- great! i'll pick you up at 7
liza- i'll be ready!
david- alright babe, i love you, bye
liza- i love you more !
(hangs up)
i don't like to do crazy crazy stuff for our anniversary's so i love when it's just dinner, a walk, and then movies and cuddling. i was really excited to see david tonight.

(fast forward to 6:00...an hour before david comes to pick up liza)
i start to get ready for dinner. i picked out a nice, tight red dress to tease david a little. once i had my outfit all planned out i hoped into the shower. once i was done taking a shower i start to fix my hair. i decided to leave it down and leave it curly. i check the time and it was almost time for david to get here. i slip on my dress and start to do my makeup. as i'm finishing up putting lip gloss on i hear the doorbell ring. when i open the door i see my very handsome boyfriend. his hair nicely combed, he's in a very sharp looking suit, and he's wearing black vans. as i was admiring his presence i didn't notice the flowers and card he got me. i smile and give him a big kiss on the lips before he can say anything. i pull away and go in for a hug. he whispers in my ear, "happy anniversary babe." "happy anniversary." i kiss him again. he hands over the card and i tear the envelope around it open, anxious to see what's inside. when the envelope was off, when i saw the card it was home made! i was shocked because david isn't necessarily the "crafty" type. the card had a very sweet letter that he wrote and drew cute little pictures.  the card was adorable and i love how he made it. but then again it made me feel guilty because i bought one. "awww thank you david this is so cute" i give him a big kiss and then i give him my card. which was a store bought but it still said something very sweet and then i wrote a personal letter. "awww babe this is sweet, thank u!" he gives me a kiss on the lips and hugs me. i pull away and i run over to my room to put on my shoes and walk back out into the living room. he gasps at the sight of me. "your so beautiful" he said while smiling. he kissed me on the side of my cheek and then as we walked out the door he slapped my ass and he smiled. i gasped than gave him a smirk and giggled. when we get to the restaurant he walked up to the front and said "hi, i have a reservation for 7:45, dobrik?" the lady walks us all the way to the back of the restaurant into a room that has a trail of rose petals leading to our table, balloons that say happy anniversary on them and candles. i was in awe of the beautiful scenery of the room. we set ourselves down and we order drinks. i wasn't sure if i wanted to bring up the whole marriage thing yet because i wanted to just have dinner with the love of my life then maybe at our spot we can talk about it. we talk about some random things, we make jokes, laugh, maybe laugh so hard we cry. or food and drinks arrived and i noticed david was looking kind of nervous. "babe are you ok?" "yea, yea, uh yes i'm great" then takes a bite of his food. i didn't think much of it so we enjoyed our dinner and continue to eat and talk. after dinner the waitress brings in a big cake that says "happy anniversary david and liza!" "happy anniversary you two! this is from all of us we are all big fans!" said the waitress. "awe thank you guys so much! we appreciate you all!" after the waitress left we ate the cake and payed for our meal. we went into the kitchen to thank everyone for a lovely evening then we left. when we got into the car we started to drive to our spot and suddenly i'm shocked when we stop midway there. i was confused when david turned off the car. "david?" he cut me off and said "trust me." he smiled which made me feel more comfortable. he grabs my hand and we started walking until i see a trail of candles that lead up the road. i was amazed and in awe, we kept walking until we reached the spot. i teared up a little when i see a circle of candles and a big board of pictures of us together from the first picture we ever took together to the most recent one. there was a little radio that was playing soft music on it. and rose petals were surrounding us. i look around to take in the scenery. when i turn around david takes both of my hands and says "happy anniversary liza" before i can say anything david gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring box. when it opened it was a beautiful diamond ring. i started to cry. "liza, ever since the day i laid eyes you i knew you were going to be the woman i grow old with. we have been through so much together and with every obstacle it has grown us closer together as a couple. i watched you make youtube videos and helping u with scenes to watching you win streamies and all kinds of awards. the laugh and love they experience for minutes but i'm lucky to experience it for a lifetime. but i gotta say you're a constant reminder of who i aspire to be and i'm so lucky to learn from you and cal you my best friend. so will you, elizabeth shaila koshy, will you marry me?" "yes. one hundred thousand times yes"

i love crying lol i'm back after like 3 months and i'm pretty sure everyone left but whatever🤠 hope u like it! and sadly this book is finished BUT i will be making a sequel to it soon based on their married life together so i hope u guys liked this book! thanks for reading xoxo ~siena
make sure to vote and comment
and follow my insta! @ squishykoshy thank u <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.3K 20
Where a girl meets a boy while walking and she offers him a ride. David Dobrik *I know David and Liza are together and they are total goals but I th...
3.3K 52 20
love is strange, liza and david have been friends for years, they've loved eachother, but, what if new people enter their lives? heavily inspired by...
119K 2.6K 57
Liza Koshy, a viner, meets David Dobrik. They became known as the cutest couple ever. But every relationship has its ups and downs. What's beyond the...
34.4K 822 30
This is a story about Liza and David. Something tragic happens, will they survive together? Alsoo you can choose your own ending! -xx-