My Soul

By concealed_secrets99

Young lover rekindle their love but he was crazy and felt he owned her because he gave her the sons she cheri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(shit finna get real)
Chapter 13(Chase)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Until death
New
Surpise
The end

Chapter 4

540 41 3
By concealed_secrets99

Aww y'all so cute, Jamie cheered as she caught us in my kitchen kissing the next day. I basically made him come back to my house and he had fucked me three times already in my bathroom and room.
Nigga now you better do right, Kash said as he walked in with Karols. Yeah nigga you better not fuck up. They just knew we was finna be together huh👌🏾.
After everyone seem to be okay with us being back in a semi relationship it was time to show them the city.
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

12 a.m
Laughing at my brothers as we enter my house, we had a good time out. I was so sleepy so I went straight up letting everyone chill and do them. Taking a shower I was out as soon as I hit the mattress.
6 a.m
Wrapped in the sheets with Chase it felt good having someone sleep with me but was I moving to fast? I mean we ain't say we was back together but it was clear. He was all over my blogs and social media already.
Feeling him rub my booty I looked back at him, Morning he cooed as I looked at him. Morning I said back , what are we doing Chase? I asked him because I wanted to know. I ain't want to get my feelings involved if he was just fucking me to fuck.
What you mean? He asked sounding like he was getting angry again.
I mean like are we together?
What you think Harm? He said getting out the bed. I ain't finna be fucking you raw if I wasn't trying to trap you he said looking like he wanted to jump at me.
Why are you mad and don't yelling at me, I said getting out the bed.
Man don't question me he said grabbing my face, the shit turned me. I'm not, I asked a question ,I said feeling my juices run, shut up he said turning me over then bending me over .
Oooooooohhhh I'm sorry, I'm sorry I cried as he dicked me down. Omg, omg ,omg ,omg ,omg ,omg is all I could say as he fucked me so hard and good, this my pussy he said as he fucked me. Ahhhh I cried as he is giving me this killer dick.💦💦💦💦💦
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
Grand opening
Bitch you glowing😂, Jamie laughed as she curled my hair. Bitch your uncle is feeding my body bitch. I'm happy you happy Harm, but you need to be clear with his ass and be careful, she said looking at me. She was right I did and I was definitely gonna have my guards up. Shit they leave tomorrow he might not call my ass no more. It was something to think about.
😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯
Damn sis this is nice, Karrin said as they enjoyed the grand opening. I was a lil short with Chase just because I was scared of him hurting me again, yeah it's to late ,we been fucking but Jamie had my mind wondering.

Pulling me by my waist he looked at me, why you acting funny, which one of them nigga you letting taste my pussy? He asked as he put his hand under my dress into my panties, into my kitty. Fingering me so good ,he has me soaking wet, umm nobody I moaned as he removes his fingers and lick my juices off of them. Making me want him, I'm not fucking nobody but you I said as he grabbed my ass. People could literally see us, he ain't care.
Okay don't make me fuck none of these niggas up he said as he licked my ear.
Ook Daddy I whispered feeling like he had a cuss on me for real 😳.

Next day
Aww I'm miss y'all ,I cried as I took my brothers and their wives and girlfriends to the airport with Chase. Kissing his lips he seem to be acting like a creep again. I'll be back soon ,so don't play with me he said as he kiss my lips. The sex last night was the BOMB he had me riding and doing shit I ain't never did before. It was gonna to be hard having a long distance relationship but I was gonna try it out and I was going to go home every weekend just to sit on his face.

Kissing him and hugging my brothers we said our good byes.✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿✌🏿

Two months later
Hey girl I said as Jamie walked in my offices. He boo 😘she cooed as she flopped on my sofa.
Bitch Chase been blowing me up looking for you, she said as I looked at him calling my phone now. Girl fuck him, he still on that hoe shit and I ain't with it no more.
I had surprised him and went to see him one day and the nigga had a whole bitch laid up in his bed ,so I cut him off. And since then he has been fucking with me hard and threatening to come here and kill me.
Shit nigga you had a bitch in the bed that I was fucking you in every weekend for the pass two months but you want to beat me mad because I told you it was over, ha child please.

Just answer and see what he want she said as she looked at me. Uhhh what?? I said as I picked up his call finally
Bitch I'm kill you, you think it's a game. Bitch you better watch your back, you don't never know when I'm gonna pop up on your ass he said as I laughed at him.
Boy you sound so dumb, you and I know you ain't that dumb and why are you so mad when you had a bitch laid up in your bed? I asked as he just breathed in the phone.

Hanging up on him I called Kash,
Yo sis? What's good he said as we FaceTime. Kashmir you need to talk to Chase ,I said as he looked at me. Turning the camera around he showed me Chase sitting next to Kevin as they drink some Hennessy.
Kashmir for real tell him to stop calling me. He was cheating again and he want to beat me mad. I said as he turn the phone back on himself. He wasn't that's why he tripping, that bitch in the bed belong to me I just couldn't tell you that day because Kierra was around. He said shocking me as Jamie mouth was wide open.
Omg why you cheating on Kierra , and why Chase ain't just say that? I asked as he looked in to my face.
He ain't gonna tell on me and Kierra is good to be with but she ain't freaky he shortly said.
Oh wow that's crazy Kashmir I said sounding so shock.
So stop being mean to my nigga, this nigga going crazy up here he said as he turned the camera back on Chase making him look at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866 77 42
He loves her, she loves him but was the love enough for her to stay
1K 69 21
" I could never wash the stains of his action off the image that I had created of him in my mind. One that was once pure and beautiful was now twiste...
25 0 21
She loved him. He loved her. More than anything in this world. More than his very own life. But he couldn't be with her. So he let her go. When she...
35.5K 703 42
just read it.