Wedding Planner

By -greedevils

Being a wedding planner is something that Selena Rose loves doing. One day, she gets booked as a wedding plan... More

chapter 1-"meeting the bride"
chapter 2 -"broken heart"
Chapter 3 -"no promises"
Chapter 4 -"good old days"
Chapter 5 -"good liar"
Chapter 6 -"Jersey again"
Chapter 7 -"sober"
Chapter 8 -"guilty"
Chapter 9 -"start over"
Chapter 10 -"Jersey"
Chapter 12 -"almost exposed"
Chapter 13 -"love the feeling"
Chapter 14 -"unexpected"
Chapter 15 -"breakdown"
Chapter 16 -"Beth"
Chapter 17 -"with a little twist"
Chapter 18 -"i am all yours"
Chapter 19 -"not so innocent"
Chapter 20 -"an explanation"
Chapter 21 -"a peaceful night"
Chapter 22 -"hell hole"
Chapter 23 -"hell hole pt.2"
Chapter 24 -"when i was your man"
Chapter 25 -"old habits"
Chapter 26 -"big mistake"
Chapter 27 -"all out"
Chapter 28 -"changes"
Epilogue
Epilogue pt.2

Chapter 11 -"memories"

7.5K 284 208
By -greedevils

+ SELENA ROSE'S POV

The wind caressed my cheeks brushing my hair gently as I opened the blinds to wake up Miles. It was eleven pm and it was time to go to the school. Vincent wanted us to go late at night so that we have a less chance of getting caught.

"Miles wake up we should leave now." I whispered softly to my Miles and he let out a groan rubbing his eyes. He nodded and got up to get his clothes to change. I opened my wardrobe to get my clothes too, closing it passing by the window my eyes caught a glimpse of Elijah and Diana making out, going to close the curtains so I don't have to witness whatever goes on between them.

Feeling terrible and abashed for being jealous of Diana, trying my best not to show how much it affects me seeing them together only had a bad influence on me.

Falling in love with someone you will never be yours is the hardest thing ever. It fucking hurts.

I never thought I would be in so much pain and yet be in love with the person who is causing. I put Elijah as my priority number one and this is one of my biggest mistakes. Putting your happiness in someone else's hands is a horrible desicion.

Because you don't know if that person is really worth it.

I never put effort into loving myself, I was raised with the words "Love your body" but never "It's okay to look in the mirror and feel insecure about parts of it" because how am I supposed to love every inch of my body when I can't accept or like how it looks like?

And thinking about it, it's inhuman to love everything about yourself. It was never that easy to simply love my body.

"Calm down Selena it's going to be alright just two and a half months and your life will be back to normal." I whispered to myself in hopes to make myself feel better.

The problem is that I never gave someone a chance. Everytime Stephany set me up for date I always refused or just made excuses not a go.

I shrugged all my worthless thoughts away and concentrated on applying my makeup after getting dressed.

As Miles and I were making our way towards the door to leave we were called by my mother.

"Sweetheart your dad and I are going out for dinner together to give you and Miles some time alone." Mom announced and I mentally gagged when I knew what she meant by time alone.

When mom and dad left I looked back at Miles who burst into laughter after mom and dad left. I nudged his shoulder and walked towards the door to leave.

Everyone was outside and I noticed a new face. I greeted everyone and then when I slowly started approaching the new face, noticing how red Stephany's cheeks were getting.

"Selena this is Jaidon my date, Jaidon this is Selena my best friend." Stephany introduced. I stuck my hand out for him to shake but I was surprised by his actions when he took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Nice to meet you Selena Rose." Jaidon said with a smirk and I felt confused on how he knew my last name but I guessed Stephany probably told him.

The car ride was us blasting music and singing with our horrible voices and Stephany telling us some lame jokes but we still laughed at them.

We reached the school and made sure there was no security. We followed Vincent towards the teachers stuff window which is the easiest way to sneak in, I think this isn't his first time doing this.

Vincent helped us all climb in starting first with Violette then the rest. As soon as we exited the teachers room, our eyes started scanning the place around, everything looked the same it's like we left this place yesterday. The nostalgic feeling that I got was unexplainable.

We all parted ways and I was searching for my locker which wasn't far away from Elijah's . The outside of it looked really boring now since it had nothing stuck to it, I had so many stuff photos stuck on it along with some stickers. I can't believe i wasted my time decorating my locker, that was cliche.

English class, one of my least favorite classes. Elijah and I had most of our classes together which was a great thing for us but horrible for our teachers and our grades. Instead of listening to our teacher talk about Romeo and Juliet and getting emotional about it , we sat at the back of the class babbling so many topics and ended up getting detention.

"You remember this class?" I didn't acknowledge Elijah's presence earlier and it seemed like he was here the whole time, leaning against the wall examining the place, recalling all the memories.

"of course, English class." I sat in the back seat where Elijah and I sat, something catching
my eyes when I looked at the desk tracing my fingers on it. It was initials of two people in a heart. The real question is: is their love going to last? Or is it going to be all a lie just like mine and Elijah's ? No one knows.

Elijah didn't leave me the entire time and I wasn't complaining or blaming him. We are a big part of each other's high school, so spending this moment together wasn't surprising to me.

We walked to the football field, Elijah's second home. Being the competitive and athletic person that he is, he was obsessed with playing football. "I missed playing football." Elijah said his eyes glued on the field.

"I missed watching you play." I wanted to slap myself for what I said because it caught Elijah's attention and made a smirk plaster on his face.

We entered chemistry class. The one we hated the most. The teacher hated my guts and found it as an opportunity when I asked to use the restroom to get rid of me, I sucked at this subject no matter how hard I tried.

Elijah sat next to me and the uncomfortable silence and awkward tension took place in the room with us.

"Do you want to do something?" Elijah asked finally breaking the silence and I agreed to whatever he wanted us to do. Our eyes meeting, making contact for a while until I caught on what he wanted to do.

"No Elijah not right now no." I demanded as I got up from my seat walking backwards with my hand stuck out, palm in the way to stop Elijah from getting any closer to me but that didn't stop him from chasing me down in the class room.

I tripped when I looked back at him to see where he was and he didn't expect me falling and ended up landing on me. Both of our chest was raising up and down, heavily breathing with Elijah trying to adjust himself on top of me both of us guffawing at each other stopping when our eyes meet and his eyes took their time to study every single part of my face.

His eyes moved repeatedly between my eyes and lips. He started leaning in and the only thing on my mind was it would feel capturing our lips together. The feeling my body would receive from that touch, that specific bewitching touch.

But just when our lips were inches away from each other we heard an alarm go off. We were caught and we were definitely going to get arrested. Elijah quickly got off me and helped me up and we crawled towards the bottom of the window trying to think of something to do.

I can't believe we just got kiss blocked by an alarm.

"Listen you are going to go out first then I am going after." Elijah whispered. "Are you really throwing me in the fire like that?" Disagreeing with his plan he still tried to persuade me to go out first which I eventually gave in to crouching towards the door making no sound while opening it.

I crept towards the teachers stuff and then left a creek open for Elijah to enter. Elijah went out and when the flashlight went the other way he took the chance to run to the room I was in but on his way, he hit his head against the fire extinguisher causing him to yelp in pain and for the flashlight to come our way.

"Are you okay?" I asked Elijah worried because he had his hand over his head. "Yeah I am good just a little dizzy." He assured me and he removed his hand from his head to show me that it was okay, clearly it wasn't since a bruise was forming on the place where he bumped his head.

He walked to the window and climbed out. I was a little hesitant about jumping because I am afraid of heights.

"Just do it Sel, I got you." Elijah was down having his arms open and I swallowed the lump in my throat adjusting myself on the widow sitting down holding both sides of it then closed my eyes before letting go.

"Open your eyes baby." Opening them, seeing Elijah who placed a kiss on my cheek holding me tightly.

"Look who finally decided to show up." As we started approaching our cars, Vincent of course had to comment about this.

"Did you guys kiss?" Stephany asked and I shushed her because Diana was behind me and I didn't want her to hear us because she was already suspicious about why Elijah and I were late.

We went back to our houses and as soon as we got out of our cars, Vincent jogged towards Elijah whispering something to him.

"So what are you guys up for next? Going to a strip club?" Stephany asked sarcastically.

"No we are going camping." Vincent informed us. That's something him and Elijah adored doing all the time in Jersey so it was expected and at the same time it was definitely going to be interesting from what I heard.

____________

Thanks for reading!
sorry for the short boring chapter, it gets better.
I love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 377 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
844 2 29
Selena is just a Sophomore in high school when her life is turned upside down. Her boyfriend of exactly a year cheated on her, her cousin is dropped...
1.7K 77 11
-"Respect you? You who threw us away!" -"You left me without explanation, you left us, our marriage" -"I know, you are here to get back with me and...
129K 3K 17
PUBLISHED! Now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited! Lacey Reyes wants it all. She wants her dream job, her dream home, and a dreamy guy sticking...