I'll rest when I die (Sword a...

By zafry54321

(Y/N) was a boy who got violated and neglected by his own parents.No one knows what he had to go through ever... More

Me? Nice?
Sword Art Online
A sister I never had
Murderer
Laughing Coffin more like Crying Coffin
No one dies on my watch!!!
Feelings I didn't know?
I almost made a terible mistake
Im going to be a father?
We could have been a great family
The Skull Reaper
A chance to end this game?
We did it?
New game?
Gun Gale Online is my game
Death
Clan fight
Sometimes,things don't go well
BoB has started
Im not letting you go any further
Sneak peak of the next chapter
It ends here
Christmas special

Friends I'll give my life for

23.5K 231 843
By zafry54321

(Y/N) 7 years old
At the age of 7,I got abused by my parents for what? Not being perfect.....Half of my hair were Red and half of it were blue.Its not really a disease or somewhat but to my parents it is.I hated them a lot.My room was the basement and its cold and dark.I can't sleep as my eyelids got stampled to my eyebrows.I only can jump all over the plave to keep me in shape.The only friend that I had was the darkness itself.When I go to my parents's friends' houses,I needed to hid my scar and tried to act like a loving child.Believe me it was hard to keep an act.My mother used to hit me with a steal pole.My father likes to make me bleed.He always bring knifes into the basement.I wish I can get out of this hell hole.

(Y/N) 13 years old
It has been 2 days since I ate anything and there were no sign of my parents.I found a clip my mother dropped and use it to pick the lock hoping my parents is away.Thankfully there were not even home.I decided to look at the television and watch the news.It has been a long time since I able to have fun.Suddently,they were an accident of the family named (L/N).They were involved in a car accident killing both of them.For once I felt so happy that I jump around a lot.I go to my parents room and destroy everthing they owned
(L/N)=Last name

(Y/N):This is for fucking torturing me you sick fucks!!!

I felt so satisfied destroying their valuables.I decided to go and explore the outside world.Before that I looked at my parents room and admired my work.I smirked and slam the door shut behind me.My parents are damn rich.I just fucking hope that the media knows what they do to their son.I walk to the nearest playground and play it and enjoying every single of it.It still felt the same.....the same loneliness.....Then someone poked me and I look up to see a bunch of faces.

???:Hey buddy are you feeling lonely?

(Y/N):*slowly nods*

???:Then join our gang then!!!

(Y/N):Your gang?

???:Yeah!!! Its called the hunters!!! *all made a pose*

(Y/N):*chuckles* And why the gang is named the hunters?

???:Well our goal is to find lonely people and make friends with them or better join our gang but there is terms and conditions.

(Y/N):So what is this terms?

???:I glad you asked.First,you can't be afraid to break a couple of rules to have fun and second,never ever bully anyone because bullies are such low beings and we are high!!!! And if you see anyone bully other people,report to the group and we all kick his or her ass!!! So are you in?

(Y/N):*smiles* Yup.Terms and conditions are aceepted.

???:Then we should tell each other out names then starting with you bro.

(Y/N):Im (Y/N)

Jack:Your man Jack *points to himself*

Aiman:Im Aiman at your service and this girl beside me is Neo *points at her* I know she is from RWBY but the lousy aurthor decided to put her in.She is mute by the way.

Aurthor:You have no rights to judge me!!!

Aiman:What ever dude.

Neo:*waves happily*

Shirou:Im Shirou.

Adam:Adam

Ronaldo:Im Ronaldo

I used my parents money so that I can apply to their school.Thankfully the application was accepted.We have been the closest of friends and they also had a harsh past.This made me feel bad and happy in the same time as they are more people like me who dispise of their parents.

(Y/N) 17 years old

Jack

Ronaldo

Shirou

Aiman

Neo
(If she has a diolog that means she wrote it out)

Me and my gang are one of the most known gangsters in our school.Even as cute as Neo,she likes to destroy things and during her period,boy she will demolish every single thing she finds amusing.Me and the others ha e agreed to never mess with her especially during her monthly periods.We did a lot of vandalisme at our school and at the parks or basicly everywhere.It was awesome breaking rules but of course no matter what we would never hurt another being as we did not want to be worst than our parents.This friends brought me to life.This is are the friends I'll give my life to.Right now we were spraying the teacher's car with some spray paint.

(Y/N):This is going to look beautiful

Jack:Yeah man just do it.

Aiman:He is going to like this gift!!

Neo:*nods violently*

(Y/N):Pure art

Jack:Shit the prefect is here!!

(Y/N):Ahhh who gives a fuck.

Jack:Wells she is literally behind us.

We looked behind to see the famous prefect Asuna that every boy loves.

Asuna:What are you guys doing? *glares*

(Y/N):Ahh who cares huh.Lets go guys we did our job.

Asuna:Im writting your names!!

Aiman:Go ahead and write it.We don't give a damn.

Neo:Yeah it won't effect us.

Hunters:Hahahahaha

Asuna:Jeez this guys keeps making troubles everywhere *writes their name*

Then we got to detention which later on get smack by the teacher at our ass except Neo which she got hit at her hand.At least Neo did not get smack at her ass or we would call the teacher a pervert.

(Y/N):Well that felt nothing.

Neo:Yeah even my grandma hits me harder.

Jack:Maybe the teacher is just a pussy.

Ronaldo:Lets go guys and went to......(Y/N)'s house!!!!

(Y/N):Damn you mother frickers crash too my house for a week now.

Shirou:Come on man you have the most luxuriest house than all of us.If we can we would already move in.

(Y/N):You know what? Just move in guys.

All:really?!!!

(Y/N):Yeah.

I instanly got crashed by all of my friends hug and I swear I can hear a bone breaking.

All:Thanks!!!

While we were walking we saw a nerd getting bullied by a couple of bullies.They took the nerd's beg and throw everything inside it to the ground and throw the beg to a drain.This make me mad and my gang confront the bully.....

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968 4 40
This is part two of my "Sword Art Online" fan fiction series and if you haven't read part 1 which is called "The Black Swordsman", then I highly reco...
57.2K 1.3K 38
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
Beater By Kat

Fanfiction

50.3K 1.6K 40
KiritoxReader SAO Your father is the Co-CEO of a successful gaming company that specialises in vrmmorpg and is helping develop SAO. You were a beta...
292 11 4
A year after the GGO incident, Y/n is 19 and thinking about college and his future with Shino. While the couple plans their future together, an old e...