My Obsession✨A Lucas Coly & A...

By _AsianDaBrat_

Asian Doll isn't your normal Chick she's been played by Many dudes as of that She didn't trust no dude Until... More

Trust?
Spotless Mind
Play For Keeps
Last Minute🕘
Pop A Nigga
Vindictive
Booo Bstyle
Gucci
Swag from Japan
2 Faced
Your kidding Me right now bruhh
Get Da Money
Pure Gold💛
Icy❄️
Save Me
HardBody
Her new music video
Affection
Juice Like That
Spicy🌶️
Bratz
Destruction💔
Bitchy Love
You Got Me❤️✨
1k VIEWS?!!!
Three Point Stance💕
Ideas🤷🏽‍♀️
Kissin' On Me💙
Writer's Block🙄

Don't leave

163 3 0
By _AsianDaBrat_

Okur dolls before we begin this chapter is gonna be interesting let's get into it. (I didn't feel like writing the next sex scene for Asian and Lucas So let's just act like that already happened and this is the next morning). As share my story with your friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucas POV
While I wake up and it's 2am in tha morning I smile at the fact im waking up next to Asian obviously she's still sleep but I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

5 minutes later after I'm finished I get back in bed as Asian wakes up she sees me getting back into bed and then she asks "Where you go at baby" as I laid down I told her "No where just went to wash my face and brush my teeth babygirl it's all good" she nods her head as she closes her eyes to go back to sleep as she does so I move closer to her so I can hold her in my arms.

6 hours later (Still Lucas POV)
When I wake back up to get dressed I finally go downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and My baby girl While doing so I cook eggs,bacon and waffles.

As I see Asian walk into the kitchen I give her a kiss on the cheek she sees what I cooked and she says "Lucas you didn't have to do that Thank-you" as I give her a plate of food.
......................................................................
Asian POV
When Lucas hands me the plate  of food I thank him and I tell him "Baby my momma called me this morning saying She wanted to see me but I haven't talked to her since I was 16 when she had put me out on the streets" I say with a sad look on my face.

Lucas then comes over to me saying "Babygirl if you wanna see your Mom then go if you need support I'll go with you Ain't nothing to worry about" he says as he hugs me and plants a kiss on my forehead.I then tell him "She wants to see me today Her house isn't that far You can come with me doe" Lucas Nods his head as he puts his empty plate in the trash.

"Lucas Ima go get dressed" as I tell him I'm running upstairs to brush my teeth and get dressed .

20 minutes later

Damn I look good as I run back downstairs to grab my shades and get in the Range Rover That Lucas Is about to drive.I hop in and I say "Alright im ready you can pull off"

And with that he pulls off

30 minutes later
Third Person POV
As Asian and Lucas arrive at Asian's mom house they knock on the door and the door opens and They see Asian's Mom while she says "Come in have a seat,Asian I missed you so much".Asian then says "Yeah I did too Anyway this is Lucas" as Lakiesha (Asian's Mom) shakes Lucas Hand as she asks "So you two are together?".Asian and Lucas both say yeah While Asian asks "Ma why did you out me out ona streets" Lakiesha
Turns around and says "Because I couldn't take care of you I thought you forgot all about that"

Asian Then sighs saying "You know what forget it obviously you don't want to tell me the truth, I just wanna leave Lucas" As Asian walks out the Door Lucas then says "It was nice meeting you Lakiesha as He walks out the door behind Asian.
......................................................................
As they get into the car Asian Breaks down crying as she says "Yo she don't wanna admit shit And I'm supposed to be a real Bitch And I'm ova here crying"

Lucas says "Babygirl that ain't nothing to cry over If she doesn't want to come to her senses and admit that she's wrong then forget her you don't need that negativity in your life" as he wipes her tears away as he pulls off and drives.
......................................................................
Asian POV
As Lucas drops me off at my photoshoot I kiss him goodbye and told him I'll see him later as I walk in the building to complete this photoshoot.I walk into my dressing room to get ready as I walk back out my photographer then says "Let's get to it Give me a fierce Face".

My photographer then says "Yess girl work it This is going on the front of Vogue magazine for sure".

20 minutes later
After the shoot is done I walk out the building and Lucas Is already waiting for me I hop in the car as he says "Damn you look like a meal" as he kisses me I tell him thank you And He pulls off and drives us home to Netflix and chill.
.............................................................
Long chapter wasn't it dolls? Y'all got to meet Asian's Mom and what kind of person she was towards Asian.

Aren't Asian And Lucas A cute couple?

Share this story with your friends

Peace out

Word count:852

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 252K 51
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
288K 36.3K 73
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
1.1M 161K 51
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
174K 94 14
You ready to make that pussy/dick wet?✋💀 ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊