Himura Kenshin x reader (COMP...

By CassandraAlavado

So I see a lot of people ship Kenshin with Kaoru but I haven't seen many x readers with him. SO I'M MAKING ON... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5(LEMON)
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Just to catch up
Part 22 (LEMON)
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Last chapter note.

Part 2

3.3K 98 3
By CassandraAlavado

Kaoru went after the scream while me and Kenshin stayed behind. "Well I should head out. That I should."Kenshin said getting and I looked at him. 

"Hey Kenshin hold up. I have a question" I said stopping him from moving. 

"Oh? What might that be?" He asked looking at me. I stared into his purple eyes and sighed. "

Are you the Battōsai?" I asked and his eyes seem to widen. 

"How did you know?" He asked me and I groaned.

 "Everyone who knows the stories know that the Battōsai uses the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū style and has a crossed shaped scar on his left cheek. That's common knowledge." I said shrugging and he nodded. 

"Well I am not the Battōsai any longer. That I am not. I am Kenshin the wander now." He said and I nodded. 

"Well one day I hope to fight Kenshin the wander one day. But for right now lets help this girlly find the Battōsai" I said and he nodded and we both left. When we got there Kaoru look like she was about to be murdered because her sword was broken... fighting with a wooden sword. The Kenshin swooped in and pick up Karou while glaring at the attacker. OOOO hes mad. The attacker broke the wall then turned to them. I think i'm just gonna sit this one out. 

"The wander.." Karou said

"Its rather reckless to use a wooden sword against a real one." Kenshin said then a whole bunch of police came with whistles and said hold it or some shit like that. Then th attacker started to run. 

"I am Battōsai the man slayer! I use the Kamiya Kasshin-ryū style of swordsmanship!" He said running and Karou tried to stop him but Kenshin held her still. 

"Hold it!" 

"Your being reckless again." Kenshin said

"That's the style of swordsmanship my family teaches! Hes using our good name to murder people!" Karou said then passed out in Kenshins arms. What a weakling. 

"Well she is one courageous girl that she is." Kenshin said while I walked over. 

"Sure she almost got killed. But still what are you gonna do. Let someone use your name?" I asked and he looked at me.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.8K 21
Eijiro Kirishima x Izuku Midoriya (Kirideku) A blooming ship in my perspective. Be warned, this fanfiction includes lemon scenes. (Only on the specia...
342 24 6
Y/n is from the Feudal Japan and is a full demon, when she was walking around a village she ran into Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippo, and a perverted priest...
3.4K 107 11
Introducing a new character to the Rurouni Kenshin series. This series obviously focuses more on Sanosuke. I have updated all chapters 2/13/12 and...
31.6K 636 15
A young Yato came to Earth for a fresh start but has an interesting past. When she meets a certain white haired samurai she finds happiness with her...