๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...

By sentyouflowers

" ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131

88

1.9K 28 35
By sentyouflowers

hi i just wanted to thank you guys so much for almost 100k reads! i really dont understand why you would ready my crappy writing but im glad you guys like it, dont be afraid ro ever message me or comment on here about anything you wanna adress; positive, negative, advice, ideas, jokes its all fine by me.

Valencia Auguste

It was the next morning and I woke up in my bed in the apartment with Daniel by my side. I quickly looked around the room and flashes from last night replayed in my head, but I didn't remember me and Daniel.. doing anything.
I looked down and saw I was wearing my pajama shorts and my t-shirt, a sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I stretched and turned around to get out of bed. I stood at the counter making breakfast when I heard Daniel's footsteps. "Morning," He mumbled as he got closer to me and opened his arms for a hug, which I accepted.

He kissed the top of my head as he whispered that he had missed mornings with me. I mumbled a vague "I missed them too." back at him and he pulled back.

"What do you wanna do today?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, it's what? 1 pm?" I quickly looked at the clock that hangs in between the two windows behind the couch. It was twenty past one, but then again, I think we got in bed at 5 o'clock this morning.
"Almost half past one, we could watch a tv show?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure, whatever you want," He said and rested his hand on my back as we got back to the bedroom. I used the remote to pick a show as I snuggled into the pillows of the bed. He got in on the other side of the bed and stared at my every action.

Soon enough, we had watched 4 episodes of Supernatural and Daniel got bored so he started tracing shapes on my arm using his fingers. He scooped over closer and hung a little over me, where he softly kissed my temple. "Daniel please," I said.

"What?" He mumbled as he kissed my collarbone. I sucked in some air.

"Stop," I said. "I'm not ready, yet," I sighed. He pulled back and looked at me disappointed.

"Will you ever be?"

"I think so, just not now."

"You think so?" He frowned. "But you're not sure?"

"Daniel for God's sake just because I forgave you quickly before doesn't mean I can forgive you quickly now, that's like saying if I give you my consent once that that means you always have it, it doesn't make sense," I stated.

"You're right, I'm sorry." He immediately apologized. "I just wanted you to see that I wanna be better for you, and I wanna build us up again."

"I know," I mumbled and from the inside, I wanted to roll my eyes, I was still pissed, but at this moment I worried more about Zach than about Daniel. I couldn't stop thinking about how he would feel if I forgave Daniel this quickly. The feeling started to eat me alive. "I'm working on it," I shrugged. "I love you, and I don't think I could ever stop loving you, we're having a child together for God's sake!" I chuckled.

He grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it. "I know."

-

Slightly later we decided to get out of bed and have dinner with the boys and Jon, as a little meeting while at the same time a celebration for the new songs, which by now had already climbed up into the top #40 in the charts. I dressed up a little bit, Daniel smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist in approvement. "Never once forget how beautiful you are," He whispered. I shrugged.

"I'm not that pretty," I said.

He nodded and pulled out of the hug. "You're right." I looked up. "You're not pretty, you're gorgeous, beautiful, outstanding." I chuckled.

"Why do you guys always do that?" I smiled shaking my head. Immediately I had realised what I had said.

"You guys?" Daniel frowned.

"Did I say that?" I tried.

"Who else says that to you? Zach?"

"Don't be mad at him, it's not his fault." I tried defending him.

"What do you mean 'not his fault'? We're dating, right? We're engaged, or at least we were, but why is he calling you that then, to steal you from me?" He rambled. I felt bad for him. I knew Daniel cared about me, but he truly was overreacting now. I got back to him. in a way, once again, so in my opinion, there wasn't much to worry about for him.

"Zach isn't stealing me from you he's just...." I didn't know how to say it. "You know that Zach's in love with me, and from what you once said to me me, he's been for a while, but he said I don't have to feel bad for him, he won't try anything if me and you are together. He was just a good friend to me when I was upset about us."

"Okay, fine," He pulled me back into the hug and kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad he was there for you when I wasn't," He sighed. I was surprised, I didn't expect him to take it on this easy.

"I'm proud of you, you know that?"

He smiled. "Why?"

"Because instead of getting mad you accept it now because he helped me. I'm glad you wanna change," I shrugged and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

-

We had arrived at the restaurant and I decided to sit inbetween Jack and Zach and opposite of Daniel. (rip jachary) I smiled at Jack shortly and he smiled back. "Is the baby moving?" He asked. I nodded. "Can I feel it?" I nodded chuckling again. Jack carefully laid his hand on my belly. His mouth opened from surprise when he felt the baby kick his hand. I laughed and looked over at Zach, who was fiddling on his phone.

"What'cha doin'?" I joked. He shrugged and ignored me. I frowned shortly but ignored it, not now, not here.

"Hello soon-mother-to-be," Eben greeted me after he said hi to the other boys. I smiled.

"Hey soon-to-be uncle Eben," I teased. He chuckled and I looked back at Daniel, who was smiling at me.

I stretched my hands out on the table and fiddled with the rings around my fingers. Daniel grabbed one of my hands and held it lightly. From the corner or my eye I watched Zach's head lift up and turn towards Daniel's hand holding mine. He went back to doing stuff on his phone and didn't say a word, which I'm pretty sure he didn't do all night. The rest of us all talked with each other, but Zach wasn't really saying anything.

"Zach, come on! Why are you so quiet tonight?" Jonah eventually asked.

Zach looked up from his phone. "Nothing, I'm here," He quickly said and fake smiled at him. He shrugged and the rest carried on with their conversations, we were all waiting for Jon to finish his glass of wine, but since he was talking the entire time, he hadn't drunk much out of the glass yet.

I knew Zach was lying so instead I grabbed my phone.

-

Zach Herron
Valencia Auguste

Yo, wtf is up ?,

-

He looked up and looked at me confused. I shrugged and waited for him to reply.

-

what do you mean? I'm just busy

It's supposed to be a fun dinner and you're clearly mad and it's probably at me so what the fuck is up

I'm not mad at you

Why are you ignoring me then

I'm not, it's just, I'll tell you later or whatever, I don't feel like doing this

what the fuck

-

I looked at him, pretty pissed. Then I looked at Daniel, he was chatting with Corbyn about something, and Corbyn was really enthusiastic, I'd have to ask him about it later.
When Jon finished his glass of wine, we all stood up to get the cheque, I handed Jon some money to pay for me and Daniel and I walked outside, it had become crowded in the restaurant and it wasn't a very pleasant feeling, so I went outside to get some fresh air. A little later, Zach walked outside too. As soon as he saw me, I saw he wanted to turn back around. "Zach stop, what is wrong with you today? Why are you acting like this?" I was confused.

"I don't know, maybe I'm just getting over the fact that after everything that happened in San Fran, you're already back to fucking Daniel a week later." He snapped at me. My jaw dropped.

"First of all, Daniel and I didn't do anything yet because one; I am not ready for that and two; I actually do have respect for you and for what you feel and for what happened in Fran, so no I wasn't out fucking Daniel a week later, if you must know," I scoffed rolling my eyes.  His eyes widened a bit but he didn't want to show that he just was jealous and assuming things. "But I thought you said you wouldn't blame me, even if I did go back to Daniel. Well wow! I'm really getting that vibe, thanks a lot, Zach," I continued.
"You know what?" I said frustrated.

"What?" He rolled his eyes.

"You're no better than Daniel."

-

oof

dalencia vs zalencia ongoing action yeet
dalencia +1
zalencia -1 

ooh lets see who wins 😎

also you can comment if you'd rather have dalencia or zalencia so i know who you guys want most and who has a bigger chance of becoming endgame

xoxo becca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 27
"oh my god, fuck you herron!" "well that's kinda what i'm trying to get you to do."
2.6K 82 31
"We were just friends, but then, you turned out to be the love of my life." A Corbyn Besson fanfic. Completed.
14.5K 456 15
๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  - ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
3.7M 69.7K 176
Imagines of the Why Don't We boysโค (August and Eben as well *kinda*) Includes Preferences and Imagines :) Highest rank; #5 in fanfictionโ™ก *I WROTE TH...