Attack on Titan: Levi and Ere...

By Kaoru_Hitachiin04

When Hanji's experiment goes wrong, everything changes! The outside world has changed into buildings and traf... More

Failed Experiment
Restaurant
Hide & Seek
Picture
Party
Cellphone
Arm Wrestle
Discussion
Home?
Back to normal

Experiment

525 18 5
By Kaoru_Hitachiin04

The Next Day~

I didn't get much sleep last night. I am so worried about what was going to happen to Eren. I lied there on my bed staring at the ceiling. I didn't know what to think. I know I have to trust Hanji. A few minutes later I heard a very quiet knock on my door. I get up and walk over to my door. I open it.

"Is Eren awake?" Hanji asked.

"No. Not yet."

Hanji smiled. "You don't have to be worried about him." She said.

"How can you tell I'm worried?" I asked.

"Oh...there is a couple hints here and there." 

"So when are we going to do this experiment?" I asked.

"I was hoping to do it now. If we do it in our backyard right now, not many people are awake so nobody should stop by. If we do it later, more people are going to be out and might stop by to ask about what we are doing."

"Oh."

Hanji walks past me and bends down. She pokes Eren's shoulder. "Eren?" She said.

Eren's eyes slowly opened. He sat up slowly. "Miss Hanji?" He rubbed his eye.

"Are you ready to do this experiment?" She asked.

"Yeah!" 

"Eren. You have to be a little more quiet okay? Its very early in the morning and some people are sleeping." Hanji said.

"Okay."

We walked outside. It was chilly and dark.

"Hanji what time is it?" I asked.

"Its 3 am." 

"Do you realize how much sound it will make if he does turn into a titan? And the lightning?"

"Its okay."

"I trust you."

"Levi, if he does turn into a titan, you have to cut him out of it so he won't get scared." Hanji stated

"Okay." I replied

Hanji walks over to Eren. "Now Eren, when I say 'Three' I want you to hold this spoon in your left hand with your thumb and index finger." She said. She grasps the spoon with her index finger and thumb. 

Hanji and I run back. "Okay..on three. One....Two...Three!" Hanji shouted.

Eren takes the spoon and holds it tightly with his index finger and thumb. Nothing happened.

A few seconds later Hanji and I get up. Hanji runs over to Eren. "What...?"

"It didn't work?" I asked.

"I wanna try it again." Hanji said.

"Okay." Eren said.

Hanji and I run back again.

"Okay Eren on three! One.......two.......three!" She shouted.

Eren gripped the spoon tighter and a big flash of lightning appeared. Hanji and I flew backwards due to the strong winds. In front of us we see a small titan figure. Approximately four meters tall. 

Hanji looked up to him. She had a crazy smile and she blushed. 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to cut him out now." I said. Before we did the experiment, I put on 3D maneuver gear and the blades. I put the grappling hook on the roof of the house and one on Eren's shoulder.

Just then everybody inside the house ran out.

"What is going on out here?" Erwin yelled.

Hanji ignored him and kept her eyes on the titan in front of her. 

Eren wasn't muscular or as big as he was. He has shorted hair and his eyes are bigger. 

"Hanji!" Erwin yelled.

Hanji stopped staring at the four meter titan and looked at Erwin. "Sorry, I wanted to test something." She smiled.

"Is that Eren?" Mikasa asked.

"Yeah."

"He can still do that?" Armin asked.

"Yeah."

I flew up to Eren's neck. "Its okay Eren. Please don't panic." I whispered.

Eren's titan stayed still. It didn't move or anything.

I took the blades and lightly cut the neck trying to avoid Eren. But when I cut, Eren was nowhere to be found. "What?" I asked."

"What's wrong?" Hanji asked.

"He isn't here."

"WHAT?!" Hanji shouted. She ran back inside and grabbed the 3D maneuver gear. She shot her grapples next to mine and flew next to me. "Huh? Where is he?" 

Then Eren's titan hand moved. It twitched.

"He has to be in there somewhere." Hanji said.

I cut some more. He is still nowhere to be found. 

"Eren!" I shouted. 

Then Mikasa and Armin gasped. 

"What?" I asked.

"He's crying." Mikasa said.

"What?" Hanji asked. 

She flew to the roof and looked at him. He was crying. "He is in there somewhere!" 

"I know!" I started to panic. I knew it wasn't a good idea. "Wait..." I fly to Eren's arm. "Do forgive me." I said. I cut Eren's titan arm off. I returned to the ground and waited a few seconds.

"He can't regenerate." Hanji said. She returned to the ground next to me. "Levi. I have an idea." Hanji said.

"Yeah?" 

"We might have to wait out here and see if his titan can go away. If we wait more than two days, we have to shred his entire body until we find him."

"Fine by me." 

Everybody went inside except Mikasa and Armin.

"You two better get some sleep." I said.

"I can't now that I know Eren is stuck in his titan." Mikasa said.

"I don't want to go to sleep unless I know Eren is okay." Armin said.

"Do as I say NOW! GO BACK IN THERE AND GET SOME SLEEP!" I yelled.

Armin looked surprised. "Come on Mikasa."

"I'm not leaving until I know Eren is okay." Mikasa said.

"Mikasa, Eren is okay. He is in the hands of the greatest titan professionals. Let them handle this." Armin said.

"No." Mikasa then pulled a knife out of her pocket. "Do you remember what I told you? If anything happened to Eren, I would kill you." Mikasa said. She runs up to me with the knife and swings the knife real close to my face. She misses. 

"Mikasa stop!" I said.

"No! I'm tired of you! You make everything worse!" Mikasa had tears come down her face. 

"Dammit Mikasa! Just stop!" I yelled. 

Mikasa swings the knife again. I moved my blade in front  of the knife and the knife went flying out of Mikasa's hand. Mikasa continued to throw her fists at me. I dodged all of them. She wore herself out. 

"And I replied with 'Not if I kill you first.' So knock it off. I'm as worried as you are. I guess you don't understand that we live in a world of titans and Eren happens to be one of them. That's why we need him because he is the only good titan out there." I said.

Mikasa looked up at me. The fire in her eyes were burning intensely. She then throws punch at me. Hanji gets in the way and puts her arm in front of Mikasa fist so her fist couldn't go nowhere.

"That's enough both of you! Now if you don't stop fighting right now, I will kill both of you! And you will never find out if Eren makes it out of his titan!"

Mikasa had a blank stare. She got on her knees. "Forgive me Miss Hanji." She said.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." She said.

Mikasa looks at me. "I-I'm sorry." She said.

I crossed my arms. "Forget it. Go get some sleep." 

MIkasa stands up. She whispers to me, "I will kill you, you bastard."

"Go." I said.

Mikasa and Armin go back inside. Before Armin goes inside he came back out and bends down. "I'm so so so sorry! Please forgive her. She just got a little upset."

"You don't have to take her guilt."

"Huh?" Armin asked.

"You didn't do anything so its not your fault. You don't have to apologize for her. She apologized but not very friendly."

Armin smiles and ran back inside. I walked over to Hanji. Hanji looked mad. She crossed her arms. She was looking up a Eren but she wasn't smiling. 

Eren's titan twitched again. 

"I knew this wasn't a good idea." I said.

"Huh?" Hanji asked. "Then why the hell did you agree to it?" She asked.

"I thought you would have had a better plan."

"Well, there is not much I can do in the human world." 

"Its not my fault for the human world." 

"Just because you got mad a Mikasa doesn't mean you are going to tell me off." Hanji said.

"I'm not. I'm simply telling you that its your fault." 

"I know that! You know what? You go inside too. Apparently you need a nap. Now go march your ass in that bedroom and go back to sleep. Once I'm done with this experiment, I'm taking care of Eren. That way nobody will argue."

"I'm not leaving from this spot!" I shouted.

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" Mikasa shouted. She was at the door. "If I have to trust you with Eren than you guys have to get along. Now stop arguing and work together!" Mikasa yelled.

Hanji and I had a surprised face. Then Hanji started laughing. I realized Mikasa was right. If we were going to fix Eren's problem we need to be a team. 

"Thank you Mikasa." Hanji smiled. 

Mikasa went back inside.

"She's right you know." Hanji put her serious face back on.

"I know." I sighed.

"Let's get back to work." Hanji smiled.

"Yeah." 

To be continued...

Will Eren be found or is Eren stuck in his titan forever? Figure out in the next part!

Thanks for reading!!

Also I have a new story coming out soon, so if you are a fan of Hunter x Hunter, you might want to check it out!!

Sorry for not making new parts lately, I have been busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 913 15
Eren Jaeger had always thought Captain Levi was very attractive but Levi never noticed him in that way or so he thought, what happens when Levi makes...
1.8K 9 36
This story contains strong use of language, and mature themes. Please read at your own risk! Multiple Trigger Warnings. - 4 Years later & Y/n is st...
12.6K 393 67
‼️I do not own any of the attack on Titan characters just the plot and the OC's‼️ MODERN AU ⚠️this sorry contains mature themes⚠️ Smut Violence Abuse...
23.9K 902 33
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢. 𝔖𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯...