𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...

By AdelleDouglass

"Our journey is full of drama, confusion, and blood, but we'll make it out of it alive..." - Rosabella Jones... More

"You may kiss the bride."
" mum , dad , Who's Griff Jones ?"
" I'm starting to think Griff is dead "
" I'm useless and Worthless "
" It's great to see you again "
Recurring characters
" at least you don't know the truth... "
"You're not scared , are you ?"
"...I'm your older sister"
"What? I can't have a good summer?"
"Rosabella hates you.."
"something bad is going to happen today"
"Angela killed her..."
"I did good job killing you"
Cast members
"her name isn't in the logbook"
Cast members 2
"You'll find out later..."
"get off me right now ! "
"I'm sorry about what happened"
note , please read
" am I a good friend to you ? "
Thank you
" 911 , What's your emergency ? "
"she'll commit suicide"
" I'll lose Rosabella forever "
"It's not the only thing"
"We'll go get her now "
"you'll make a huge discovery "
"It's such an honor to meet you"
"and don't get in trouble"
"are you serious right now ?"
"please , don't tell dad"
"It's the time to reveal the winner"
"I'm gonna be back soon "
"ok , guys , we're here "
"I'm trying to focus in here !"
new character
"I know who you are "
"It's a family decision"
"I think she's Angelea Stevens"
"I just can't do that"
"they have all believed it even Rosabella"
"I don't think anyone cares"
"can you just shut up ?"
"I forgot to tell you something"
"A-Angela ?"
"you didn't seem to care.."
"I know it was a mistake.."
"Don't underestimate my decisions.."
new character
"she'll hate you even more"
"Not till she gets better"
"sometimes family comes first.."
"what else did you think ?"
"she wants to help you"
"I just don't know anymore"
new character
"I just want revenge , honey"
"Where have you been ?"
"tell the police and she'll be dead"
"ah , there you are , honey "
"you didn't stop her.."
"Of course , I do"
"just stay away from me"
"Hello , Rooney..."
"I Want To Know Who's Next"
"As Usual, You're Wrong"
"No, Honey. You're Dead.."
"Let The Fun Begin.."
"Not Today, Ravenna..."
"Let's See If It Worked"
Epilogue
Farewell
R. I. P Cameron

"you killed my parents ?"

68 3 0
By AdelleDouglass

Season : 2
Plot : Rosabella and her friends are in Camp Kikiwaka to have some fun . As soon as she realized it , Learning arts & crafts is not the only thing they learn .

Third person P.O.V :

Rosabella stayed at the cabin , reading the book , while Griff sat with the others , in the cafeteria , until Angela came along .

Angela : You left your sister in the cabin ? That's not a good decision , Jones , but now I can reveal the secret I've been hiding for over a year now .
Isaak : Which is ?
Angela : the death of Frederick & Katherine Jones wasn't an accident because I was the one who killed them .

The whole hall burst into silence , They were shocked , not at the fact that a 15 years old girl killed the most famous restaurants' manager , and the most famous model , but the fact that Angela never looked more proud saying it , and that scared the others a lot .

Angela yelled : Go back to what you're doing , Everyone .
Everyone , scared , went back to their talking immediately .
Angela : So..Where were we ? Oh..silly me , the 'accident' , this is the most work I'm proud of .

Parker never gone this furious before , he decided to face her this time for Rosabella.
He yelled : proud of what ? Tell me because I don't know , I don't know why are you doing this ? You just made two people orphans , and you just told everyone that you're proud of it , you know what ? Kill someone else and I'll tell the police .

Angela yelled back : Do this and your parents are next , Rooney , You're not gonna get away with it , and..um..I already did , I won't just stand here and listen to you .

Griff : Go to hell , You're the reason I have no parents , You're the reason me and my sister are orphans , I can't believe you , Why would you do this ?

Angela smiled with evil : Don't you just love hearing this ? It gives me more power to kill more people .
Then Rosabella showed up , She heard everything they said , How Parker and Griff defended her , and how her other friends were planning to , and how Angela explained that She killed her parents , She was angry :

Rosabella : What did you just say ?
Angela : say what ?
Rosabella : You killed my parents ?
Angela : Yes , and I've never been more proud .

Rosabella : come closer to any of us , or anybody else , and trust me You're going to jail , not juvenile detention but jail , and trust me I can do this if I want to , I just have to wait..oh , and Joke is on you , because If my parents were still with us , I wouldn't be here , and I wouldn't see Griff , so as I was saying..Joke is on you .

She glared at her , then she left the cafeteria , and She went back to the cabin .

They all watched Rosabella disappear , and Angela smiled with victory .
Matthew : You won't be smiling like that when you enter jail , Stevens.
He left the cafeteria , followed by Parker , Isaak , Griff .

Lou headed towards Angela :
Xander : Lou , stop .
Lou : Relax , I got this .

Then she stood in front of Angela :
Lou : Angela , Why would you do this ?
Angela : It's none of your business , Hockhauser , You know nothing .
Lou : You're right , I know nothing , but I won't stand there doing nothing when You're ruining someone else's life .

Angela : oh , man . It's really hard to decide who I kill first.
Emma : come on , Lou , Let's go .
Emma pulled Lou and they both went out f the cafeteria.

In Woodchuck cabin :

Rosabella was sitting with her friends , and Griff , They were talking to her to change the subject a little .
Then Emma and Lou came into the cabin , They were as upset as the others .

Emma : Hey , guys .
Everyone : Hey .
Lou : Rosabella , Griff , I'm sorry for your loss .
Rosabella : It's okay , Lou , Emma .
Griff : yeah , It's okay , They're in better place now .
Rosabella put her arm around Griff , and hugged him , Griff hugged her back .

Matthew : Jorge is right , Lucky you .
The others chuckled , including Emma , and Lou .

Then they completed talking to change the subject , and it worked .

Later that night :

Rosabella decided to do something different , She was going to visit her parents' grave in Washington , but not only that .

The whole camp was asleep except Parker , She motioned to him from the window to come out , he got out of the cabin , and they talked :

Rosabella : look , I'm going to visit my parents' grave in Washington , but I'm also gonna do other things , so I might be a little late , Don't worry about me , and tell the others , I'm going early in the morning , the point is..Do I assign you in the competition ?

Parker : Yes , Are you entering too ?
Rosabella : of course .
Parker : please don't be late , and take care of yourself .
Rosabella : I promise , Don't worry , Ok ? Tell the others about it , and I'll try not to be late .

Parker hugged her , She hugged him back , after a few seconds , They let go .
Rosabella : Good night , Parker .
Parker : Good night , Bella .

Then they entered their cabins and fell asleep .

The next morning :

Rosabella's outfit :

Rosabella called her driver already , and he came to take her back to Washington , It was a long way back , and Rosabella was a little bored , so She checked her phone on informations about Angela Stevens , and she found what she wasn't expecting...

She was planning to tell her friends about it , but when she come back , of course .

Rosabella finally arrived at Washington , She headed to a florist to buy some flowers , Then she headed to the graveyard .

When She saw her parents' grave , She cried for a while , She put the flowers , and She sat on the ground , in front of the tombstones .

After 30 minutes Rosabella left the graveyard , she got into her car , and the driver drove to her house...

__________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 16 15
Margo Watson was found murdered in her own home on October 13th. Leaving the town of Scattervale, with the solving of it's first murder mystery, in 3...
2.6K 71 22
They never tell you what to do when five girls from your school go missing. They never tell you what to do when you witness them getting murdered in...
79.6K 1.1K 47
"That's juvie freak to you." A Griff Jones x Reader story. Two kids, both juvenile delinquents. When they were separated, they were put on different...
The Trip By chiwit1

Mystery / Thriller

105 19 9
Six friends take a trip to a log cabin on winter break. Bella's brother Jake is found shot in the head. Police start to dig further and find that Bel...