One Love

By ratedvan

Sexually assaulted as a child, Christen Raines trusts no one. She stays to herself until Namjoon Kim comes in... More

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Take 5
Take 6
Take 7
Take 8
Take 9
Take 10
Take 11
Take 12
Take 13
Take 14
Take 16
Take 17
Take 18
Take 19
Take 20
Take 21
Take 22
Take 23
Take 24
Take 25
Take 26
Take 27
Take 28
Take 29
Take 30
Take 31
Take 32
Take 33
Take 34
Take 35
Take 36
Take 37
Take 38
Take 39
Take 40
Take 41
Take 42
Take 43
Take 44
Take 45
Take 46
Take 47
Take 48
Take 49
Take 50
Take 51
Take 52
Take 53
Take 54
Take 55
Take 56
Take 57
Take 58
Take 59
Part 60
Part 61

Take 15

1.4K 65 1
By ratedvan

Christen Raines in mm
~~

Christen was released from the hospital this morning. All she wanted to do was lay in her bed and stay there until she was forced out. She hasn't spoken to Namjoon since yesterday and he hasn't made any attempts to contact her.

As her mom drove her home, she stayed silent, staring out the window. When she got home, Namjoon was sitting on their porch with flowers and balloons.

"Thanks mom." She unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the car, getting out, slowly.

"I'll be home later on tonight, hopefully it's a slow day and I can come home sooner." Her mom spoke.

"Okay."

"Say hi to Namjoon for me."

"Yup."

She closed the car door and walked up to her house. Her mom pulled off a few seconds later, leaving just her and Namjoon.

"Welcome home, baby." He kissed her cheek and handed her the flowers and balloons, she accepted hesitantly.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to welcome you home. I know you're excited to get in your own bed."

Namjoon knew her well. She nodded and walked around him, unlocking the door. Namjoon followed her inside, looking the door behind him. He followed her into the kitchen where she placed the flowers and balloons on the counter.

"Well, you can go now. Thanks for the flowers and balloons."

"Christen, can we talk?"

"About?" She walked over to the island and took a seat. Namjoon stood over her and pushed her curly hair behind one of her ears.

"Yesterday. It blew out of proportion and I don't blame you."

Christen stayed silent, waiting for him to continue. She kept her head down, but she knew Namjoon was looking at her.

"I love you. I'm so in love with you and yes I wish that we did not that you were pregnant because I would have been the happiest man ever. Sure, we're young, but I want you to have my kids. I can see myself marrying you and I can see myself growing old with you. Everything happens for a reason, God didnt want us to have kids right now and that's okay. You're about to start college and we have our whole lives to plan for kids. I'm sorry for what I said or how I said it. Forgive me?"

She caressed his cheek and looked up at him. She bit her lip to stop herself from crying, but that didn't work because a tear slipped out.

"I love you so much, but this was my second pregnancy unintentionally and this is the second time I lost a child. I just need time to myself to really let that shit sink in. I do forgive you, but I want some time to myself."

"You're breaking up with me?" He scoffed and removed her hand from his face.

"No, I just need to get my mind right and recover from this. I still wanna date you and I still want you to be around, but don't expect a lot from me."

"So I'm basically going to be your boyfriend, but you're not gonna be my girlfriend?"

"Joonie, please." She pleaded with him.

She loved him, but this miscarriage hit her like a truck.

"I'll see you later." He bent down and pecked her lips.

"Joonie." She walked after him and pulled at him, but he wasn't phased.

Namjoon left out leaving Christen behind.

Namjoon woke up the next day with a banging headache. He basically drunk every bottle of liquor he could find in the house.

Christen cried herself to sleep and woke up with her voice being gone and her face had tear stains on it.

Both of them were a wreck. Maybe for the same reason or maybe for different reason, but they were a wreck. They both needed to cope with what has happened the past couple of days and they both needed each other, but they didn't know how they could use each other.

~~

"Joonie, can you lotion my back?"

They were back in each other's presence after a week of no communication, except for Namjoon calling to check up on her, but that was it. Their conversations was short and brief, but now they were back fully communicating and they were back in the mountains spending some quality time together and becoming one, mentally.

"Why are you putting on lotion if we're getting in a hot tub?"

"I don't wanna be ashy."

Namjoon chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They got settled into the hot tub, enjoying the bubbles massaging their bodies.

"The sky is really pretty tonight."

"But you're prettier." Namjoon spoke in her ear.

Christen smiled and placed her head back on his shoulder. They watched as the stars flickered in the night sky.

"Do you remember the first time we actually hung out?" Christen asked.

"Yea, baby, I do."

They spent time reflecting on the pass, the good times and the bad times. In the end, they knew that if they could overcome a miscarriage together, they handle anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 104K 56
"I know I'm hot, but keep your legs closed, Mason." *** "Fuck you." I panted out at him. His mouth moved to my ear, sending a chill down my spine as...
7.4M 423K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
1.7M 51K 58
《 "Hey", he said smiling leaning against the balustrade. He let his gaze wander over me and stopped at my eyes, "nice to see you, neighbour." I r...
5.2M 174K 110
what happens when you finally meet your brother's youngest bandmate, who happens to be the same age as you and loved by millions? "Oh God! He is goin...