Is it bad to love you?

By ibedarkness

Kenny has always had feelings for stan. Ever since 4th grade. He finally gets the courage to tell him his fee... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~

~13~

1.3K 29 5
By ibedarkness

|stan|

"Ugh...why are you spin..ning. Ackkkk.." I sputtered. Kenny was repeatedly shaking my head in all directions and didn't even hear what I said. "I SAID STOP YOU SHIT! I DONT FEEL SO GOOD NOW.." I yelled, smacking his hand off from my head.

"Ah.. Shit. Sorry I forgot I was shaking your head, my bad. Hehe.." Kenny smiled. "Sure you did, Kenny. I believe you." I sighed. "For real!! I'm telling the truth. Somehow I forgot what I was even doing and couldn't hear you." Kenny laughed.

I sighed and digged into my back pocket to get my phone. I turned it on and looked at the time. It was around 3 pm, the time we are dismissed from school. Kenny walked over to me and leaned over to seen my screen. "Whatcha doing..? Staring at your screen or checking the time?" Kenny asked.

"Stop being an idiot. Aren't you gonna pick up, Karen from school?" I sighed. "Huh? Wait, it's time already?! Why didn't you tell me? Karen's gonna end up crying if she doesn't see me there!" Kenny jumped up on his feet and ran for the door. I followed behind him and we ran through the neighborhood to get there. "Ugh.. shit. I'm not made for this." Kenny panted. We were already in front of the school, but we stopped to catch our breathes. "Um..how are we getting in? We ditched you know." I asked. Kenny sighed. "Well, I guess you're right. We can't get in, unless we wanna get caught."

Kenny pulled out his phone and started scrolling down. "'I'm calling Butters, so he can pick Karen up." Kenny said while dialing Butters. I sat on the wall while he finished his call. "Well, he said he'll pick her up, so we don't have to worry anymore." He smiled.

"W-Why are you so calm about this?? I mean, Kyle is mad at you. He's also mad at me and I'm so shaky." I shivered. What if Kyle was with Butters? I'm not good at saying sorry or talking seriously. So, that's why I'm always worried when it comes to stuff like this.

"Well, I don't actually know. I just don't really care. It's not my fault or his that we both like you. I know he's a little dramatic, but he shouldn't be mad at us for love." He laughed as he stood beside me.

Not long after, Butters came to the front of the school with Karen beside him and Kyle on the other side. Kyle was obviously not gonna speak to us, for he was still pissed. He just stood up, facing the floor. He took a few glances at Butters. Probably signalling to leave.

We took Karen and walked different paths. It was really awkward and felt like it took ages to leave. "Well, this is when we part ways, huh?" Kenny laughed. He stud in front of the door while having both his hands on Karen's shoulder. "Well, I guess it is," I laughed, "Uh, see you later. Bye Karen." I waved and smiled. Both of them waved goodbye while I walked away.

I walked on the path toward my house with my eyes looking down to the ground. I didn't notice there was someone in front of me and I don't think they did either. Probably on their phone or something. A few seconds passed and I felt something hit my head.

"Watch where you're going! Didn't you see me walking?!" Kyle yelled. "..Kyle?" I said while looking up to see if it really was Kyle. He stared back with a fierce expression on his face. He just looked at me and sighed. "..Sorry, Here." Kyle said. He reached out his hand to me. He was really sweating and not looking straight at me.

I grabbed his hand, "Thanks, Kyle." He pulled me up and looked at me. "I uh..um.. gotta go.." He said and speed-walked past me. I looked over to him and sighed. I ignored it and just kept on walking. When I arrived home, I went upstairs and fell on my bed. I let out a loud sigh and layed there, face in bed.

"Stan, if you wanna eat, there's food on the table!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. I stood up and took off my backpack. I heard a growl, it was my stomach wanting to be fed. I walked downstairs and headed to the table. "Chicken Nuggets, really?" I sighed. The room was quiet, so I'm guessing mom is in her room. Dad was working and Shelly isn't here most of the time.

I grabbed the plate and headed upstairs. I got on my bed, and ate. Once I was done, I took a shower. Then, I layed on my bed and looked up and sighed. I was really bored and there wasn't much to do. It was barely 6:30, but I had nothing to do. Maybe I should just sleep?

I closed my eyes and shortly after I fell asleep.

! Author's Note !

  Sorry I haven't been much active. I didn't have much motivation, but I tried. Hope you like it! >∆<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 17.9K 81
๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹ โŸณ "๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜จ...
65.7K 1K 47
For so long Scarlett has been trying to find things to fill the void of her depression and being apart of Kappa Gamma was supposed to be her saving g...
169K 5.4K 35
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ. โœ ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
177K 6.1K 34
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...