๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐€๐”๏ฟฝ...

By milkkytae

โ†ณ "I love you Park Jimin." "I love you too, Min Yoongi" โ†ฒ _______________ An... More

Handsome Stranger
The Umbrella
Strawberry Ice Cream
Injured Bird
Is It Love?
Best Friends
"Yoongi, I love you"
'Perfect' Love
I Forgive You When You're Wrong
Boy 'Friends'
Heavy Breath, Wet Tears
Knock. Knock. Knock.
Love is Love
Memories
The Truth
Engaged
Pain
The Date
The Invitation
Wedding Day
Authors Note โ™ก

Wait, what? [tiny sequel]

1.2K 65 19
By milkkytae

Couple of month later....

Taehyung and Jungkook were still together, happy as ever. Jimin and Yoongi were on their honeymoon, enjoying their life.

Today was an amazing day. Taehyung got promoted as a model and Jungkook was taken as his private photographer. The couple started earning a tremendous amount of money for Taehyungs body and Jungkooks photography skills.

They have been doing this for a month and today was like a one month anniversary.

It was 11:36 and both of they boys were drunk as fluff*. For some weird reason, the boys started the topic on Yoongi and Jimin.

"I bet those two lucky b-boys are having so much fuuuuunnnnn." Taehyung admitted taking another sip of his beer.

"Yeah, they probably only s-sleep all day and you know.." Jungkook grunted winking at Tae.

"Jimin keeps on saying what an a-amazing kissssser Yoongi is. I wonder how he kissessssss...." Taehyng chuckled taking yet another and the last sip of his beer, before finishing his probably tenth bottle.

"Oh Yeah, Yoongis a great kisser..." Jungkook giggled remembering the night of the party.

"What do you mean? Y-you kissed him?!" Taehyung asked the boy in disbelief.

"A little more than just kiss... we had a whole make out session after the partyyyyy." Jungkook blurred out not realizing what he's done.

"Wait.... what???"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.8K 37
IDK WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BOOK IT'S CLEAR I HAVE DADDY ISSUES AND PROBABLY BRAIN DAMAGE ๐Ÿ˜ƒโœ‹ > a story in which jimin has a notebook which's content...
92.8K 5.1K 21
a story in which park jimin unexpectedly falls in love with a dude. - - - - Dis my first book ๐Ÿคท [started 08/26/17 ended 11/27/17] ยฉ Me ๐Ÿคท What even...
136K 6.4K 30
โ€ขWHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACKโ€ข Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
24.7K 1.2K 40
Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck together. But, life happens and sometim...