Walking in the rain✅

By yayacarter

Beyoncé knowles & her 14 year old son Braxton live in New York City. she hasn't been on a date since her son... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
epilogue
New book
Another one
Not another book😂🤏🏽

Ch.23

3.8K 154 236
By yayacarter

2 months later
bey POV

"I can't believe we made it" I smiled looking up at jay.

we were in the middle of the empty floor of our new house.

He pulled me in to him and kissed my head "this what I'm thankful for" he said gazing the house before looking at me.

"Oh and happy 7 months baby" he said like we didn't realize it was our anniversary this morning.

He pulled something from behind him. It was a small red box.

"Oh no Shawn, please don't start this baby" I said in an annoying tone trying to hide my smile.

Ever since the whole rape thing has happened with cadence I've been really insecure about my body & haven't been showing much affection to Jay so he's be going over the top and showering me with gifts and taking me and Braxton out to do something different everyday.

I've tried to push my self to have sex with him because the fact that he has to suffer just because I don't feel up to do it but every time I tried he would know that I really didn't want to so he said it was okay & that he would wait as long as I needed because our relationship isn't based off of sex and that he would love me either way.

"You know I got to baby, plus it's our anniversary. Please let me?" I nodded my head and he opened up the box.

"Awee babyyy" I said as the tears started to form in my eyes.

I looked down at the ring, admiring how beautiful it was and I noticed it always had J+B engraved in the inside.

I looked up at his with watery eyes and jumped straight in his arms kissing all over his face and then his lips.

"Issa promise ring, just until I get the engagement ring...then the wedding ring" he smirked

"Thank you so much baby, I love you. You just don't understand, you're my everything and I see my future in your eyes" I said before hugging him & kissing him passionately.

"Mmm damn baby" he said not wanting to pull away. I giggled while he followed me backwards as we kissed and I finally pulled away.

"Mmm, here you go baby" I said handing him his gift.

"Damn baby thank you, you know I love this one" he pecked my lips before hugging me.

"Yea I try I try" I giggled.

"So now that everything is unpacked what you wanna do? I mean it's 7:30 and B, pey & nic still at the trampoline park so like yo wanna just..."
I cut him off by pushing him on the brand new couch in our new house.

I dropped to my knees before licking the outside of his shorts where his dick was then tugging on them.

"Mm fuck I miss this daddy" I said looking in this eyes.

"Wait wait baby I don't want you to be uncomf-" He tried to help me up but I grabbed both of his shoulder and pushed him down.

"Oh fuck no jay. Let me tell you something, for TWO months I was scared, ensured and HORNY AS HELL all because a man that NOTHING like you got so close to raping me and shut you out for It. I punished you for some shit HE DID, I'm so sorry baby, but imma show you better than I can tell you" I smirked going back down.

He knew I was serious so he laid back and let me take out his dick before sticking it in mouth swirling my tongue around.

"Oh shit ma...damn bey FUCK" I started going fast up & down gagging on it.

"Damn baby shit...ahhh" he held my hair up while watching it.

"Mmmm yea" I stopped "make me suck yo dick daddy" right after I said that he pushed my head up & down pushing his hips up.

"Damn bae...I'm finna cum, you sucking that shit ma?" I looked at him nodding my head while still sucking him off.

"Ahhh FUCK BEY" I felt him about cum.

"Look at me while you cum in my mouth daddy" right after that he immediately busted in my mouth.

I swallowed before sitting back on my knees with my tongue out waiting on him to finish cumming.

"Damn girl, getcho ass on that wall" I smiled and turned around.

He pulled my tights down and smacked my ass hard as hell.

I bent over shaking my ass "mmm yes daddy, smack it again" I bit my lip

he did what I asked and smacked it again pinning my whole body against the wall and sliding in me slow.

"Ahhh hm hmmm" I whimper with my eyes closed.

"Mmm, shit yeah bey" he grabbed my neck, choking me before giving long,deep strokes.

"Damn jay, you deep my shit baby" I moaned with my mouth open.

"Yeah?" he sped up "Mhm" I moaned out with my hands on the wall.

"Yeah, and you like that shit, I know you do" he said fucking me hard from the back.

I started giggling "mmmm May-be!" He went fast pounding into me while snaking his hand around to rub my clit.

"Say you like this shit, Giselle" he fucked me while pulling my hair back.

"I-oouuu fuck jay! Mmm I lik-shit you beating my shit uppppp...you know I like it mmmm" I started throwing my ass back on his dick.

"Yea let me see you throw that shit back on this dick baby" he sucked my neck leaving hickeys.

"Ahhhhhh I'm cumminggggg babyyy FUCK" I came on his dick.

He pulled out before forcefully turning me around and sticking two fingers in me while rubbing my clit.

"SHIT JAY!" I yelped before sucking on his neck.

He went down to suck on my nipples while still finger fucking me.

"You know that's not my fucking name, say that shit right" he went harder.

"Mmmm I- meant d-daddy. Mm baby I want it"

"You want it baby girl?" "Y-yessssss" I said riding his fingers.

He pulled them out and threw me over his shoulder taking me to the kitchen counter.

"Mm you see this shit" he said showing me his fingers that were covered in my juices.

I nodded. "Mmm yea suck on that shit while I eat" he said stuffing his fingers in my mouth while going down to eat me out.

"Ahhh mmm ahahhahah haaaa" I started shaking as he sucked & rubbed on my sensitive clit.

I circled my hips into his face. I closed my legs as He came up, kissing me.

"Mmmm" he opened my legs wide "damn...can you rub it for daddy princess?" I bit my lip and nodded innocently before rubbing it.

"Mmm fuckk, that feel so good" I said pleasuring my self.

"Daddy? I-I need you mmm SHIT" I said sticking a finger in "ooouuu you like watching me daddy?"

"Mmm fuck yeah" he said rubbing his dick.

I took my finger out and sucked on it "mmmm" I giggled while looking in his eyes. He stopped and took me down right there.

We fucked in every room of the house except Braxton's. We finally made it to our bedroom a while ago.

"Mmm yea jay shittt baby" I said riding his dick.

"Yeah baby just like that" he smacked my ass before he flipped us over so I was on my back and he fuck me fast and hard.

"Ahhh yes yessss just like that daddy!! Ahh mhmm don't stop" I yelled leaving starches in his back.

"Mmm shit bey you so fucking tight and wet, I'm finna cum" he said about to pull out but I stopped him.

"Mmm fuck baby shit! CUM! Let me feel you daddy" I said before I felt his cum shoot inside me.

"Damn!" Is all he said.

We shared a kissed and an 'I love you' before he got out the bed I thought when he came back from starting the shower I would be up for it but I was already drifting off to sleep.

The next day

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was my mother. "Hey momma" I said.

"Hey baby, come down to the hospital, Kelly is having the baby!!!" She said happyily.

"O my gosh!" I said getting excited. I looked next to me to see jay sleeping. "Okay ma we on the way" she said okay before hanging up and I woke jay up...or tried to.

"Baby!! Kelly is have the baby wake up!" I said shaking him "babyyyy!" I whined

I got on top of him and leaned down whispering in his ear "if you get up now you can get that dick sucked laterrrr" his eyes popped opened and I laughed.

"Why you playing bey?" He smacked his lips.

"Becauseee yo lil ugly ass wouldn't get up. Now come on" I got up and got dress, so did he.

I made sure Peyton was dressed because she spent the night after nicki dropped her and B off. Soon we all made it to the hospital.

"Um what room is Kelendria Rowland in" I asked the lady at the front.

"Um ma'am, what's your relation?"
"Sister!" I spoke. "Room 125" she said.

We made it back there and Kelly was already dilating so they went ahead and told people to go out the room if she didn't want you to see the birth.

Of course me, nicki, solange, my mom and Kelly's mom stayed in the room.

The wonderful birth of my baby nephew, Titan. I was the 3rd person to hold him after she gave birth and it was beautiful but also frighting to watch.

Hopefully I'll be happy with the birth of my next child when the time comes.

After leaving Tim, Kelly and titan alone we all decided we should go out to eat so me, nicki, my mom, Richard, jay, tyty,E, pey, & Braxton all went out on a quick lunch date.

We quickly made it there before sitting down "pey you okay baby?" I said trying to figure out why she was getting so angry at my phone.

"Yea, I just keep losing at the stupid game" she crossed her arms.

"Cause you suck" Braxton teased.

"Shut up, that's why keke don't love you" she said, I bust out laughing.

I looked over at the guys and jay to see them talking before I realized it, jay looked at me and smiled before winking, I blushed.

I continue to talk to my mom about how much my life has changed because of jay. I truly love him so much

This is where it's at. I'm in a good state of mine with a great life and the love of my life by my side.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Boring chapter, I know. I'm sorryyy

•how y'all feel about the ring?

•what y'all want to happen next?

60 votes + 80 comments= new chapter

I love y'all, thanks for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.7K 35
Beyoncé and her son meet Jay at a football game. He pressing up on her and she's feeling it. As their relationship progresses he regrets not telling...
113K 5.1K 57
Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love with someone that you know you can never have? That's basically the story of Shawn "Jay" Carte...
97.7K 4.8K 38
Shawn Carter, 36, is in the hospital because his best friend TyTy was in a bad accident. He ends up having to stay in the hospital for a while, lucki...
102K 3.8K 31
As You May Know Beyoncé Who Is Originally From Houston, Texas, Is The Mother Of 7 Year Old Caleb Jenkins. In This Story You'll See Beyoncé Encounter...