I'll love you either way (THI...

By BellaWrites13

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING ALL CHARACTERS ARE PROPERTY OF CASSANDRA CLARE! Ah!!! I've never done a third boo... More

I'll love you either way (THIRD BOOK FOR UGLY!)
Believe me now?
Choclate covered raisins
The Car ride
Luke's Farm
Hello, neighbors
Don't mess with his girl
Halloween
Kaelies party
Rain
Kiss and make up
Manor
Threats and Steps
Pep talk
Jelly simon
Final arrivals
Is sizzy doomed?
Why did you do it?
The (awkward) diner
Night
Finding out
She Knows
Dealing with the three words
Dealing with the three words (pt.2)
Bills
Dinner
Dinner 2
All Hell Breaks Loose
Here we go again
Let The Boys Vent
Scars
Scar story
Kiss
Kitty
Twizzy
Getting ready
The dress
All hell breaks loose (2)
All hell breaks loose (3)
All Hell Breaks Loose (4)
Clary's Note
Kasey's walk
Courtney's Phone call
Jace's Regret
Juniper's Intelligence
Celine's Dirty Secret
Pixy's Jar
Sebastians failure
Sebastians Failure (2)
Nick's Part
Aaron's secret identity
Jonothans date
Pheonix's family
Seb's truth
Clary's confession
Jace's death
Courtney's appearance
The Judge's decision
The break up (1)
The Break up (2)
School
Caught
No more
Jonathan
Movie Theater (1)
Movie Theater (2)
Movie Theater (3)
Time's Up Girls (1)
Times Up Girls (2)
Kasey's blood
Getting caught
Visible pain
Clace
Clace 2
Camp
Camping
Roxy And Pixy's Happy End
Clary and Jace's time
Clary's embarrasment
The Next Morning
Sprinklers
Juniper's Accident
Juniper And Kasey
Juniper And Kasey (2)
Juniper And Kasey (3)
Kasey And Juniper (4)
The End
Or is it? (Epilouge)

Mila's Proposition

808 40 21
By BellaWrites13

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
PIXY POV
"Mom...Dakota? What are you doing here?" I ask.
"Phoenix....We've been looking for you, could we maybe talk in private?" My mother asks.
"Sure.." i say. I look over at Jonathan, he was working the shift with me instead of Roxy. He started working here after Roxy moved in. "Jon, cover for me, yeah?" I ask as I walk out of the cash register. We walk out of the coffee shop and walk to the park.  "So...why are you here?" I ask.
       "Nix Nix! We're here to take you back home!" Dakota says. I stop dead in my tracks.
       "I thought...I thought Karl didn't want me around,"
        "None sense Phoenix! First off, he is your father, so quit the formalities, and second off, he does want you around,"
       "No he doesn't! He made that clear when he said 'Get the fuck out of my house with your anti christ shit, I raised my daughter to be the daughter of God, not the daughter of Satan' so yeah, I think he was pretty clear," I say.
      "Phoenix Pixette Weber!" My mother says angrily. "Did you not here a word I said?! I'm telling you that your father might take you back!" My head snaps towards my mom as she says that.
KASEY POV
     I walked back into the house. At first I felt a terrible void of nothingness. And I kept feeling it. I felt nothing. I wanted to feel something. But I didn't. I didn't even cry or get angry. I just felt...nothing. I want to hate her, to hate Juniper...but I can't. I feel dead inside...she was my only reason to be happy. The reason I was happy for the first time in a long time. And now she's gone. My happiness is gone. She is gone, and now, I just feel emptiness.

JUNIPER POV
     I walk into my room.

    I collapse on the rug. What the hell did I just do. I feel my heart drop to my stomach. I just broke up with Kasey. Oh my god I just broke up with kasey. I run my hands through my dyed hair. I just ruined the only good thing I had left. "I broke up with Kasey...." I say. Tears pooled into my eyes. I...broke up with the only person who understood me. The tears kept rolling down my face. I looked up towards my bed and saw the small jewelry box. I know what was inside that small little box. I just had to get up and go towards the jewelry box, and everything would go away, I would fall back to that deep hole, but at this point I really don't care. I just met Kasey, it's been, what? Two? Three weeks? Not even a month. But he made me feel so happy. So, so Happy. The door opened before I got the chance to get up. Tears kept streaming down my face.
     "What happened?" Justin asks. I break down into bigger sobs as I lay down on the floor.
     "I.....I,"
      "What did you do?" Justin asks as he runs to me. He sits down and holds me up against him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.7K 19
Jace Herondale has feelings for Clary Fray. He wants her to know how he feels but fears getting rejected. In fear of rejection he starts leaving anon...
155K 4.6K 22
Clarissa Fray. The new girl. Jace Wayland. The school heart-throb. Sebastian Fray. Clary's brother and Jace's best friend. When Clarissa - or Clary a...
1.9K 25 23
Clary Fairchild just entered her freshman year in high school. At the welcoming ceremony, she saw Jace Herondale on stage giving the welcoming speech...
17.9K 643 29
Warning for younger audiences includes adult content. All characters in this story belong to Cassandra Clare.