3 Hearts: A Sequel to An Unkn...

By MerylandMaksim

Meryl and Maks finally get married!! When Meryl finds out she's pregnant, she becomes extremely nervous. She'... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank You

Chapter 1

2.8K 30 15
By MerylandMaksim

Maks' POV

"You may now kiss the bride." The pastor announced proudly. As soon as he finished, I grabbed Meryl by the waist and gave her a mind blowing kiss, dip and everything. When we pulled apart, I could tell she was shocked. Meryl just looked so gorgeous today, it was our wedding day of course. Her wedding gown was long and a kind of champagne color. Her makeup and hair were made to look natural and I loved it. When we had a moment alone, what was a couple of innocent kisses, turned into a full blown make out session. We were interrupted by a woman with a camera.

"Um, Mr. & Mrs. Chmerkovskiy? You are needed for pictures outside." Tricia Dyal, the photographer, said blushing and giggling.

"Oh yeah..." Meryl said, embarrassed.

After pictures and most of the reception, Meryl and I were standing in the back of the room. I stood behind her and began to kiss her neck and shoulder. Man, I just can't keep my hands off of her. I can't wait until later on tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 497 20
Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy's story of their love throughout life. "A Meryl and Maks Fanfic" is copyright 2014 @Maksyl18, all rights reserved ©
12.6K 342 32
When Meryl and Charlie start to grow apart, Meryl gets in an icy accident that will test their friendship. Meryl starts to find herself falling in lo...
7.6K 161 17
They were engaged, she thought that this would never happen. After her first time with her fiancé, she woke up and he wasn't there. Skip to three yea...
35.2K 737 22
Hi guys! I can't really write a blurb for this story without telling you the whole thing. So, read it to find out! Updates are at least once a week!