Her Body

By MahoganyH123

Trinity has a secret. Her secret...she can't be harmed. Trinity doesn't feel pain physically. She can get sta... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
EPILOGUE

Chapter Two

48 2 0
By MahoganyH123

     Lance and I went outside to talk. The music is too loud so we can't hear each other inside. We sat on the porch with booze. It's a great night, sad that it will be over soon.

      "Are you tipsy yet?"he asked me.

"No I don't get drunk. I like to remember parties,"I answered."Especially this party.

"Getting drunk is the best part. Your bad, fun aide comes out when you get drunk,"he chuckled.

"What makes you think I have a bad side?"I looked at the sky.

"Doesn't everybody?"he took a sip of his drink.

"No,"I shook my head giggling.

"Maybe you're right and maybe I'm wrong,"he moved closer to me."Let's find out."

He kissed me again and I pulled back.

"I didn't finish my drink,"I smiled.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked surprised.

"Well I didn't find the right guy yet,"I answered sheepishly."The furthest I ever went was on top of the guy."

He didn't say anything after that, not for a while at least. I finished my drink and sighed.

"Telling by your expression that's not all,"he said.

"Your good,"I nodded.

"You going to tell me what's bothering you?"he asked looking at me.

I looked at him and breathed in heavily.

"There's so much to tell,"I answered.

"Well I'm here to listen. We have all night,"he chuckled.

"I'm not telling you it here,"I stood up.

                                                                  .....

         Lance sat on my bed as I began to tell him the story. The thing that has been bothering me for a very long time. It's very emotional for me.

     "Seven years old. When I was just seven years old, I was happy. Really happy. I had a great family. A dad and my mom,"I stared out the window.

"What happened?"he asked interested.

"One night some men broke in the house and I hid under my bed. I guess they didn't know my dad had a daughter. Anyway, from the open door, O could see them wrestle my dad to the ground. Of course my dad fought back. So they shot him,"I exhaled slowly."They dragged his body out of the house. When my mom came home and found me under the bed she kept asking me where my dad was. I told her "they took him. Men took him" with tears running down my cheeks."

"I'm so sorry you had to see that,"he walked to me.

"That's not the worst part,"I shook my head."No. The worst part is that they were looking for my mother. After I told her what happened, she packed our bags and moved here. She knew why they were looking for her, but she wouldn't tell me. I'm afraid to love a guy and have him get hurt or leave me. I didn't have a dad for ten years. Having my dad get murdered in front of me is the only reason why I don't want to fall in love."

"Well you don't have to worry about that anymore because I'm not going anywhere,"he put his arms around my waist.

I kissed him and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lays down on my bed. He takes my shirt off and unzips my pants.

                                                                     .....

     Last night I had sex with Lance. It was truly amazing. This morning he left to go to work. Speaking of work, I have to go to work. I took a shower and washed my hair. No time for drying it. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my car keys and ran downstairs.

     "Late for work?"mom asked me.

"Almost,"I answered.

"Remember we are going to visit grandma today,"she reminded me.

"Okay, I love you. Bye,"I opened the door.

"Have a good day,"she smiled.

"Yeah,"I smiled."I always do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 2 9
This story is about a girl who doesn't know the world she is living in is not her's, the world she is seeing is not true She trust, face and fight fo...
60.2K 1.1K 22
Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have Sonic waves that come from your hands, ni...
3.1K 83 12
**[WARNING!]** **[THIS STORY CONTAINS: BUGS, BODY HORROR, INHUMANE EXPERIMENTATION, ANIMAL CRUELTY, TORTURE, STOCKHOLM, SELF HARM, AND GENERAL VIOLEN...
86 0 10
She felt stinging pain in her back, she turned around in disbelief, expecting to see him pointing a gun but she saw him standing there with a shocked...