Haikyuu X Reader One-Shots!

By morguewrites

I've always wanted to make one of these. Anyways, I have written an "X Reader" before so i have some experien... More

Welcome!
Sit Next To Me {Kōshi Sugawara Songfic}
Cherry Cola {Shoyo Hinata Songfic}
Wild Blue Ink {Tobio Kageyama}
Class Projects {Kenma Kozume}
Requests
Kei Tsukishima X Short! Reader
Happy Birthday! {Tobio Kageyama}
Sorry im inactive
Special Events!
A Karasuno Christmas!
I Was Tagged...
Authors Note
Vaccines {Tadashi Yamaguchi}
Happy New Year!
Haikyuu Tag Thingy
Special Requests.
Salty {Kei Tsukishima}
Salty Part 2 {Kei Tsukishima}
French {Sugawara Kōshi}
Cross-Mall Lovers {Oikawa Tōru}
Requests?
Episodes {Kōshi Sugawara}
A/n
After School Law-Breaking {Kei Tsukishima}
I Dont Know You! {Lev Haiba}
An Aoba Johsai Easter!
Shake It {Kageyama Tobio} (SongFic!)
Couples Aren't Perfect {KageHina + Tsukishima}
Where Did The Party Go? {Tooru Oikawa}
Wattys 2018!
Oof
Thank You For 1k!
mute {yuu nishinoya}

One Of The Drunks {Sawamura Daichi}

88 0 0
By morguewrites

i honestly love this song to death so enjoy! also, 1st daichi one shot:)

- - - - -
you were going to daichi's club for the first time in the 3 years he's been in it. he invited you over because he wanted you to meet his friends and teammates. you knew sugawara because he was actually your neighbor and best friend. you didn't know asahi well, but you knew he was a good man.

the day came that you went in and you immediately had gotten some attention. "(f/n)! welcome to the club!" sugawara exclaimed and those words reminded you of a good song you knew.

"can i sing you guys a song? i think it's fits the club well!" you ask daichi. "sure! what's the song?" "one of the drinks by panic at the disco." "go ahead! suga loves that song" daichi says. the team gathers and you start.

orange juice, pour out half the carton.
grey goose, pour it get it started.
good times, remedy your sorrows.
baptize, don't worry 'bout tomorrow.

shake it up,shake it up, now it time to dive in
share a cup, share a cup, now you're screw-driving

every weekend with your friends
every weekday when it ends
damn it's all good, i guess

your eyes drift over to daichi, looking so happy and smiling like an idiot. he thought you actually sung well even though you doubted yourself. you were so happy to have him in your life, as a best-friend and a lover.

this is what it feels like when you become one of the drunks.
searching for a new high, high as the sun, uncomfortably numb.
this is what it feels like when you become one of the drunks.

welcome to the club!

you eventually ended and gave daichi a hug of happiness and pride. you knew the club loved you already and you loved them too. suga was super happy that you came to visit and sing one of his favorite songs.

the club ended and you walked home with daichi while taking about random things that came to mind. both of you progressively got to your home and daichi have you a kiss goodbye and you saw each other the next day.

- - - - -
man, am i dead or what? honestly been hella tired lately for no reason and it feels like there's a dinosaur eating my f***king uterus so that's great. anyways, i became a secretary at my church for the women's age group so, i have a meeting tomorrow for training and i'm not ready. also, my mom can't take me so someone is taking me there, and someone's taking me back home. and the person taking me back home, i kinda like her son who is the same age as me. don't tell anyone.

Morgan (Rin) Kozume Out!
total words- 492!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 16.1K 100
[[COMPLETED]] These stories were created since 2016, so expect the first half of the chapters to be odd. The quality gets better I swear. I hope you...
10.2K 124 28
Some Haikyuu one shots. There are mostly x readers, but when the mood strikes I'll make an x OC. The posting is going to be super fucking slow, but i...
6.7K 178 20
cap·ti·vate ˈkaptəˌvāt/ verb "attract and hold the interest and attention of; charm." Comment me a request and I'll write it! This is mainly a variou...
633 9 15
This is basically just a new book of oneshots since my old one is from like three years ago. Some of them are rewrites. This is mostly x readers, jus...