Help Me - Tord x Reader {disc...

By egg-ykid

(TW; suicide mentions) You meet a boy online named Tord. He lives so far away...All the way in Norway. Before... More

Chapter 1 - A Call for Help
Chapter 2 - Skype?
Chapter 3 - Video Call
Chapter 4 - Take a Peak
Chapter 5 - Special Delivery
Chapter 6 - Regret
Chapter 7 - Struggles
Chapter 8 - Tom
Chapter 9 - Playful Mornings
AUTHORS NOTE; It's been a while.
Chapter 10 - Close
Chapter 11 - Take the Long Way
Chapter 12 - Heat of the Moment
AUTHORS NOTE; what

Final Authors Note.

780 26 13
By egg-ykid

Hi there. I'm just going to be straight forward, I'm not going to continue writing this story.
I'm really sorry for those of you who have been so patiently waiting, because I've had this fic going on for years now.
I have completely fallen out of the Eddsworld fandom, and a lot of others I was into 3 years ago when this fic started, and even 1 year ago I hadn't changed much. I have now, and I don't really wanna get crazy personal in this so I'll stop there.

I just want to say thank you to all the people who have been reading "Help Me" up until now. Thank you, so, so much for your support. All of you. I never thought anything I wrote (especially a fuckin Eddsworld fanfiction) would gain any attention. Though I'm not much into this anymore, it has given me the confidence to write more serious and original works of my own!
For that, I can never thank you enough.

Alright, signing off. Hope you enjoyed this while it lasted! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 327 15
(Tord x Reader) !!!TO BE REVISED AND REWRITTEN!! I was abruptly pulled out of the house by the strong hand of someone in a red hoodie. The male walke...
33.9K 1.9K 30
Tord. A norwegian boy with an unusual life. He lives with his parents, Paul and Patryck. But other than that, he has nobody. No friends, no siblings...
10.1K 308 8
You're just a small trans boy who adores Markiplier, your hero. But when you finally get the chance to meet him, it all goes wrong...or does it? Trig...
52.5K 1K 22
Ok so I gave up on the description for this story but it's at least something- Tord comes back from the Army to see his "old friends" again. Of cours...