the liars ยป baekhyun โœ“

By xxbyunhyun

โ A sinner has no right of choice. โž Where two liars cross paths and become each other's salvation. More

the liars
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11 (last chapter)

chapter 8

2.1K 176 65
By xxbyunhyun

***

Revenge was sweet and tears were even sweeter. That day it was time for a liar to pay for her sins from the past. Dokyung was on her way to university and I was ready to become a bad person once again. I had my regrets from the time I attacked the second target, but I was determined to stay on this path of no return.

Is this what you really want?

I wasn't sure anymore. All I knew was that I was hurt by what happened. Really, really hurt and she didn't care at all. It wasn't even about what she did to me in the end. I truly thought that she was my best friend. I used to not have anyone, but I didn't care, because I had her and that was surely enough. Then it turned out that I was always alone and she never considered me her friend in the first place.

I was leaning against the railing that was above the university's lobby. I had a good view from there and my empty eyes were watching the students that were slowly piling in to the school. The first few already stopped to stare at my masterpiece that was covering the walls. It was full of pictures of Dokyung's old hating posts from her blog and next to them I added responses from her targets. Mine was in there somewhere too and I could hear the shocked gasps of the people that were reading the things that she wrote about us. I knew some girls frequented this university too and they didn't hesitate to grab a paper from the giant pile that I set up on a table under one of the walls covered in hate. I printed a bunch of copies of a new blog post and this time the target was no one else than Seok Dokyung.

A small smile curved my lips when I watched her walk in to the university. She was typing on her phone and she didn't even realise what was going on at first. Then she noticed the crowd of people and everyone began turning towards her and whispering too. They weren't laughing like the kids used to when she would write posts in the past, but the staring was still pretty bad. She was trying to stay calm, but I could tell by the look on her face that she was a little shaken and angry. She pushed someone out of the way to step closer to the paper covered walls and her eyes slowly grew wide in recognition.

I chuckled in amusement at the sight of her storming towards the pile of printed posts about her and screaming at people to get away. She was confused and angry and when someone giggled at her actions she finally snapped. '' You think you can judge me like I am one of you? Not in a million years! I will forever be better than all of you! ''

I had to actually hold back my laughter when she pulled a pink lighter from her purse, turned it on and carelessly tossed it on the pile of printed posts that were full of secrets about her. She was angry and she wasn't planning to start a full blow fire. Her eyes widened and she let out a scream when the paper and the whole table began to burn. The other students began to panic too, while the university guards tried to scream and calm every down.

I was watching the chaos that unfolded with shining eyes and smiling from ear to ear until I heard someone ask by my side: '' Was this your doing? ''

I glanced at Baekhyun and pointed at the screaming Dokyung. '' Want to know a secret? I used to think that the girl over there was my best friend. ''

Baekhyun's face didn't hold any emotion when he looked at Dokyung. His eyes stayed empty and it was clear that he didn't pity her despite what just happened to her. She was trying to hold herself together, but you could tell that she was shocked from the way her hands and her voice were trembling. '' I hope you all burn to the ground! That would be the right punishment for questioning me and thinking that I'm any less than a queen! ''

'' Want to know another secret? '' I looked directly in to Baekhyun's black eyes and he stared at back at me. I playfully smiled, leaned closer and whispered: '' I'm not really at this university to study business. ''

His eyes slightly widened with surprise. Then he frowned and lowly asked: '' Did you do this to make her suffer? ''

'' I did it to make myself suffer a little less, '' I replied and my smile from before was slowly fading away.

He stared at me with no emotion. '' Did it work? ''

'' No, '' I quietly murmured and lowered my head. I clenched my fingers in to fists and slowly admitted: '' It didn't help at all. I think I might feel even worse than before. Why do I feel even worse than before? ''

He only sighed in response and took off his jacket. I froze with surprise when he threw it over my head. I had no idea what he was doing, then the fire that was started by Dokyung made the sprinklers on the ceiling turn on and water started spraying everywhere. There was even more screaming coming from the students now and the guards were urging them to get out of the building before someone would accidentally hurt themselves.

I peeked from under Baekhyun's jacket and watched him walk away. His hands were stuck in his pockets, he was showing his back to me and letting the water from the sprinklers fall on him. I was watching him until he disappeared around the corner, then I quickly turned away and rushed in the opposite direction. My heels were clicking on the ground, my eyes were wide and I was trying to make sense of his behaviour. Was this his way of trying to make me feel better?

I used Baekhyun's jacket to cover myself from the sprinklers and put my phone to my ear. It took the computer genius Minhyuk a few moments to pick up and grunt something in annoyance. A hint of a smile appeared on my face and I happily answered: '' Did you really delete all the security camera footage from this morning? ''

'' Who do you think I am? '' he snapped in response. '' You better bring the money that you owe me by tomorrow or I'll really stop being nice to you. ''

'' You call this being nice? '' I asked and chuckled in amusement. '' It doesn't matter anyway. I'm thankful for you help, so I'll bring you some food too. You ask tteokbokki, right? ''

He quietly corrected me: '' Cheese tteokbokki. If you happen to figure out where's my favourite place to get it, I'll do the next favour you'll ask for free. ''

My eyes slightly widened with surprise and I suddenly thought that I could ask him to hep me with the guy that was stalking Miyeong and I. The girl was too scared to go to her job and she ended up getting fired because of that. Now she was depending on her family's money again and that made her feel even worse. Her mother already sent her a text message about leeching off them and their wealth after she made a scene and left home. She told her that she could still come back, get homeschooled and spend her life closed in their mansion and following their rules if she would change her mind. She was stepping on thin ice by going to university and the smallest mistake would already be enough to completely cut off her family's financial support.

Miyeong's mother was trying to contact me too, but I was purposely ignoring her calls and text messages. She knew that the two of us spent a lot of time together and she wanted to use me to bring her daughter back. I knew what she would do if that would happen. Miyeong would be forced to turn in to a copy of her older sister and her mother would parade her during social events where she wouldn't even be allowed to speak to anyone out of worry that she would embarrass her family.

She would be suffering, but at least she would be safe.

I was standing near the end of the crowd of students that were gathering near the entrance of the university and waiting for the fire to be taken care of. Baekhyun's jacket was hanging on my shoulders, I was staring in to distance and wondering what to do. I briefly raised my gaze when Dokyung walked past me. She also stopped when she saw the jacket that was on my shoulders and slowly lifted her head. Her eyes were hazy and it seemed like she was trying to hold back her tears, while I stared back at her with a calm expression on my face. The corner of my lips slightly curved and that was when she gasped and stepped back. '' You are dead, Najung. I'll get you back for this. I swear that I will make you pay if it's the last thing I do! ''

'' Should I be phased by your threats after you've been doing nothing but losing ever since we saw each other again? '' I emotionlessly answered and slightly raised my eyebrows. '' I'm not scared of you anymore. I've been your shadow for a long time, but now I can fight too. This was very much in your style, don't you think? Aren't you proud? ''

'' Proud? '' she dramatically repeated and scowled. '' Tch. Don't get so conceited. Did you see me cry? There wasn't a single tear so don't go comparing your sloppy work to mine! I don't know how you managed to get close to Baekhyun either, but don't delude yourself that he would ever really like trash like you! ''

I watched her storm off again and drive away in her bright pink car and wondered what she would think if she knew that I was going drinking with Baekhyun this same afternoon.

The bar where he wanted us to meet up was completely different from the places that I usually went to. Alcohol was all the same to me and I thought that the food was better in tent restaurants, so I tended to stay away from fancy and overpriced places. It was typically not worth it, but this bar was certainly one of the most expensive that I've ever been to. It was part of a hotel and it was full of dark red and golden decorations. The glasses were sparkling in the lights of the chandeliers and the people that were sitting at the tables were all wearing suits and long dresses.

I felt a little out of place in my white blouse and clearly very fake and cheap pink fur coat, but I was still going to rock it. I held my head high and pretended to be as confident as I possibly could before I strolled towards the table that was already occupied by Baekhyun. My smile slightly dropped when he didn't even bother to look up from his phone and greet me, but I didn't let that offend me. Instead I picked up the menu and clarified: '' You're paying, right? ''

'' Straight to the point and with no shame, just like always, '' he lowly answered and smirked. He continued typing his text message and nodded. '' Do you think that I would invite you to a place like this one if I wasn't paying? I've been to your apartment, so I know what your funds are. ''

'' Don't underestimate me, it's not like I haven't been here before, '' I replied in annoyance and let my eyes wander around the bar. Baekhyun stopped texting and looked at me with a hint of surprise. I guessed that he was hoping I would marvel at the place that he chose for our drinks, but the truth was that I used to be a frequent costumer here. This was the best place where to go back then when I was still seventeen and trying to save up enough money for a safety deposit for my own apartment. '' I am definitely on the list of banned costumers, but don't worry, I had a fake ID back then and my hair was dyed to blonde. ''

Baekhyun continued looking at me with his dark eyes, then he lowered his gaze and continued typing on his phone. '' Are you insinuating what I think you are? ''

'' Didn't you say you wanted to discover all of my secrets? '' I mockingly asked and smirked. '' Don't worry though. I'm bad, but not as bad as you are probably thinking right now. Lying to people is my speciality and that is usually enough to get what I want, so just tone down your imagination or enjoy that later in private. I'm starting to think of it too now and it's disgusting. ''

He cringed and scratched the back of his head. His gaze stayed fixated on his phone when we ordered our drinks and I could notice some women that were in the bar glancing towards us. They were clearly gossiping and mocking me for not being able to hold Baekhyun's attention. I was starting to get angry too and when the waiter brought our drinks, I instantly downed mine and ordered another one. Baekhyun looked at me with his empty black eyes and slowly asked: '' Are you still feeling down because of what happened this morning? Stop frowning like that. Cheer up. ''

I waved my hand in annoyance and muttered: '' I'm fine. I already forgot about what happened this morning. What morning? Stop bringing it up or someone will hear you. The university is thinking about reporting what happened to the police and I can't have someone overhearing you admitting my crimes. If I keep your secrets, you must keep mine too. ''

'' What I mean is... '' He put his phone down and asked: '' What I mean is, what can I do to make you stop lying and really cheer up? ''

My eyes slightly widened, then I shook my head to make myself snap out of it and forced a smirk on my face. '' Who were you texting? We aren't even going out yet and you are already dating someone behind my back. ''

'' Yet? '' he repeated in amusement, picked up his phone and showed it to me. I quickly skimmed over the numerous text messages that he was getting from Dokyung. She was crying to him about what happened today and acting as hurt as she possibly could. '' I thought you really hurt her for a moment, but then I called her and I instantly knew that she was lying. I hate it when people ask for pity like that. ''

I snapped with my fingers and pointed at him. '' Exactly. It's the same thing when it comes to me. A bad person doesn't deserve your pity. Dokyung might not be hurt, but how can you worry about me after I just tried doing something horrible to her? ''

'' I'm not sure, '' he quietly replied, took a sip of his drink and leaned against his hand. He gazed at me from the other side of the table and I felt like his black eyes were looking straight in to my soul. '' Maybe it's because I am bad too or maybe you are just better at lying than she is. Either way, I don't care. Smile, you look a lot less scary and annoyed when you do that, even if it's fake. ''

I was a little tipsy when I left Baekhyun and I was struggling to walk in a straight line under the street lamps. My neighbourhood was quiet that day and I was unconsciously trying to walk as fast as possible. The threat of the stalker was still very real and I was an easy target in that moment. I was going to try and get home as fast as possible, when I almost walked right in to a street fight. Someone was highly outnumbered and getting beaten up by a group of thugs and I was planning to let them continue with their business until I recognised his pained voice. I stopped on my tracks and started debating what to do.

'' Yah! Who are you? '' one of the thugs screamed and pointed at me in warning. '' Do you want to get beaten up too? Leave and don't even try to call the cops or we'll come after you too! ''

I hesitated for another moment and Chanyeol angrily hissed: '' You better move those short legs of yours and make a run for it or I will be mad too, arm rest. ''

That was when I turned around and started yelled. I already wrote the police's number in my phone and I was holding my taser in my other hand. '' Leave him alone or I'll come after you too! I'm warning you, I don't play nice either and I aim only at eyes, the throat and private parts! ''

The thugs didn't seem to be particularly scared, but they already put Chanyeol in a horrible state and they were satisfied enough to leave. There was only one between that stayed behind and continued looking at me. He was about as short as I was, with dark hair and there was a bandana wrapped around his forehead. His dark eyes were moving between Chanyeol and I and eventually a smile formed on his face. '' Now you can't disappear like you did in the past, Chanyeol. If you do, we will go after her instead of you. ''

'' Don't you dare drag anyone else in this! '' Chanyeol hissed in fury and tried to pick himself up from the ground.

The short guy kicked him down again and laughed before slowly walking towards me. '' What's your name? ''

'' Na- '' I began before I realised that it would be better to not reveal that to him and reluctantly continued: '' Na- about to hit you in the face with this taser if you don't stop walking closer. How's that for a name? It's not too long to remember, is it? Should I spell it out for you? ''

Chanyeol grinned and said: '' Nice one, arm rest. ''

'' Are you sure you could really spell that out for me? '' the short thug mockingly asked and chuckled in amusement. '' Either way, forget it. I can find out your name on my own too. Remember what I said, because Chanyeol likes running away. ''

He winked at me before he turned around and rushed after the rest of his friends. I sighed in relief that the whole thing managed to end without an even bigger fight. Then I put my taser back in to my bag and slowly walked closer to Chanyeol. He was laying in the darkness away from the street lamps, but I could still see how badly he was beaten up. Blood was trailing from the wound on the side of his forehead and he barely managed to lift himself up in a sitting position. '' Go home. It's dangerous to wander around at night by yourself. I'll be fine. Are you actually worried about me? ''

He was trying to turn the situation in a joke, which only made me angry. I frowned and punched his shoulder. '' What if I am worried, you idiot? ''

'' You couldn't have hit my other shoulder? '' he mumbled, fell back down and he started rolling around in pain.

I cringed and squatted down next to him. '' It's your fault for acting like everything's fine. What did you do this time? Is your new girlfriend the ex of one of these gang members or what? Did they come to the noodle place where you work and you spat in their food? Did you embarrass them by winning a street race against them with your motorcycle? ''

'' Why are you so quick to think of so many bad things that I would do, '' he grumbled in anger and lifted himself in a sitting position. I rolled my eyes and helped him up on his feet. He was trying to walk by himself at first, but one of his legs hurt too much and he almost fell on the ground again. I barely managed to catch him and force him to lean against my shoulders. He was trying to protest and act tough, but in the end he gave up and sighed in defeat. '' I know you never listen to me, but you really should've this time. Kyungsoo knows your face now and your faith is in my hands. Isn't that a scary way to live? ''

I frowned and asked: '' Are you a gang member? ''

He nudged me and snapped: '' Are we really back to that? Don't think like that about me! I just... Years ago when mother got engaged to Baekhyun's father and I ran away from home, I borrowed some money from that gang. It was the only way for me to survive by myself and now I'm still trying to pay them back. ''

'' How much did you even borrow? '' I suspiciously wondered and narrowed my eyes.

He smiled, hoping to dodge the subject all over again. '' Let's just say that I've been rich my whole life and I had no idea how long and how much struggle it actually takes to earn money. ''

I sighed and rolled my eyes. We reached our apartment building and I slowly began to go up the stairs. Chanyeol made sure to complain as much as he possibly could, curse and try to blame the situation on me. I was quiet and thinking about everything that happened that day. '' Can I ask you something? How exactly did you and Baekhyun become friends? It's just that the more I get to know either one of you, the more different you seem. ''

'' Ah, wasn't it enough for me to get beaten up? Now you are bringing him too? '' Chanyeol muttered and frowned in annoyance. '' You were with him today, weren't you? I told you to be careful and stay away from him. You'll see in the end that he is probably just playing you or doing it on purpose just to mess with me. It's true that we are completely different and he always wanted to have my life. We both come from rich backgrounds, but the way I grew up is nothing like his. I always did pretty much whatever I wanted, played by own rules and chased any momentary dream I had. I never even thought about approaching someone like him until our fathers became friends and I was forcefully dragged to their house. ''

He unlocked the door to his apartment and I had to half drag him to his sofa. He dropped down on it, leaned back, closed his head and sighed. His wounds and bruises looked even worse in the faint light that was dangling from his ceiling and I wondered in how much pain he really was. '' Why do you two hate each other now? Is it just because your mother is about to get married to his father? ''

'' That is a bit depressing and I never wanted it to happen, but it's not the reason why. Baekhyun did something really bad to me after they got engaged. He thought that I was threatening him and trying to take his position, so he made sure to teach me a lesson and put me back in my place. I got the message and I will never forgive him, '' he tiredly answered and opened one of his eyes. I could feel him watching me, while I was searching through different cupboards in his kitchen. I was about to make my way straight towards his room when he asked: '' What are you doing? Are you trying to take advantage of my beaten up state to steal my stuff? Don't bother, I don't really have anything worth stealing. ''

I glared at him and replied: '' I'm looking for a fist aid kit. You look terrible. ''

'' Don't bother, I don't have that either. Under my roof we take on the pain like real men or at least faint after seeing blood and wake up feeling a little better, '' he told me and closed his eyes again. He was hoping that I would leave and I did go to my apartment, but only to take my own first aid kit.

He was in the same position when I returned. His head was leaning back, his eyes were closed and his body was completely immobile. His soft and steady breathing made me think that he fell asleep and I took a moment to look around the apartment. It was a while since he moved in, but if it wasn't for all the takeout boxes, beer cans and random music magazines that he liked to read in his free time, it would look like he got here just yesterday. He barely had any furniture and the only belongings that he owned besides clothes were a guitar and some girl group merchandise. I couldn't help it but to remember Kyungsoo's words and wonder if he really was always ready to run away.

I crouched down in front of him, put some disinfectant on a cotton pad and pressed it against the bleeding wound on his forehead. His eyes instantly snapped open, his hand shot up and he grabbed my wrist. He stared at me with a deathly serious expression on his face and I could feel the way my heart started beating faster. His dark hair was falling on his forehead and I was losing myself in his brown eyes.

Then he suddenly pouted and whined: '' That stings. It's even worse that the punching from before. I think I have actual tears in my eyes. ''

I rolled my eyes and blew some cold air on the wound before preparing another cotton pad. '' You should stop saying out loud every thought that comes to your head. You need to stop flinching and moving so much too or I will purposely put pink plasters all over your face. Let's see you try to rock those then. ''

'' I can rock anything, '' he shot back in response and grinned while I rubbed his wound with a cotton pad again. He flinched when the disinfectant made it sting and I sighed in frustration and started gently blowing on it. He stopped cringing all of the sudden and I raised my eyebrows at the sight of the surprised expression on his face. His eyes widened when our gazes met and he roughly pushed me back. '' I'll do it myself and bring you the first aid kit back tomorrow. ''

I raised my hands in defence and stepped back. '' You're welcome for helping you. ''

He mumbled something incomprehensible and I decided to go check out how Miyeong was doing instead. She was beginning to deal with the news of her stalker being back, but she still spent most of her time locked in her apartment. I was trying to drag her to classes as much as I could, but it was tough to persuade her every morning. I decided to talk to her about the messages that I was getting from her mother, but it seemed like she already knew.

I leaned through the window that was separating our homes and found her sitting under her fridge and eating ice cream. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and she was wearing a t-shirt that was big enough to double as a dress. She frowned when she saw me and asked: '' What do you want, traitor? I know all about you conspiring against me with my mother! I'm not going to let you get rid of me so easily! You always say that we are stuck together and this is seriously not the time to try to get rid of me! ''

'' Do you really not want to go back to your family? '' I asked and sighed. '' She said that they are thinking about cutting out your funds if you won't listen to them this time. Do you know what that means? No more name brand ice cream like that one and getting fired from jobs without a second thought! ''

She shook her head and mumbled: '' They are not going to drop me. They know that I will cause a scene if they do and make sure that all the tabloids will be full of articles about their crazy daughter. They are trying to control me, but they are secretly scared of me. I am their Karma, the one that wasn't supposed to be born and they know that I can destroy them with a snap of a finger. That's why they are letting me live like this and persuading you to send me back instead... Oh, another thing about that. Mom will probably start offering you money now that she knows I am in a crisis and vulnerable, but I will find a way to double that amount so don't accept, okay? ''

I leaned against the opened window and narrowed my eyes. '' I will think about not accepting her offer if you will do as I say. ''

She glared back at me and suspiciously ask: '' You want me to go outside and stop eating ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner, right? I told you that I am working on getting back on track, but these things take time. I abandoned my skincare routine for three days, so there is no way that I can show my face anywhere for at least another month. ''

'' I bought you some surgical masks on the way home to take care of that problem, '' I replied and grinned. '' One of them is pink. ''

She stuffed another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth and protested: '' Surgical masks? No way! My eyes are like my worse feature! ''

I shook my head with disapproval and picked up the bag full of food that I brought for her. She showed me a thankful smile when I leaned through the window separating our apartments and dropped it on her floor. I just faintly smiled in response and prepared to change in to more comfortable clothes. I stopped and turned towards my door at the sound of the doorbell. My eyebrows furrowed together with confusion and I wondered who it could possibly be. Brother said he was going to a party and he wasn't coming back until very late and there weren't very many people who would come to visit me. I opened the door without thinking and Immediately slammed it closed again.

There was a person leaning against the railing on the other side of the opened hallway. He was wearing all black and his face was completely hidden by a cap and a surgical mask. He didn't try to move when I briefly opened door and I instantly recognised his figure. I sometimes managed to catch a glimpse of him when he was following me home from the subway station.

I clenched my trembling fingers in to fists and looked through the peep hole on the door. He was gone now, but there was something that he left behind. I still grabbed a knife from the kitchen before I dared to open the door again. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it was going to burst and I flinched when I heard Miyeong's curious scream: '' What are you doing? Is someone moving out of this place and going around the apartments to sell their old stuff? ''

'' I-It's nothing, '' I managed to blurt out and I leaned against the door.

Miyeong laughed and carelessly yelled back: '' You are too nice with these people! I told you that you have to say that wee are not buying any of their furniture and we are only interested in them moving homes if they are going somewhere better and taking us with them! ''

I slowly slid with my back to the ground and looked at the stack of photos in my hands.

Miyeong doing her job at the nail salon where she used to work, walking through the university hallways, eating her lunch in some cafe or smiling. Me with a tray in my hands and working, standing next to Chanyeol and frowning, sleeping during class with my sunglasses on my face or writing text messages in the subway.

There were messages written behind all of the photos and I read only a few of them before I got too creeped out to continue.

I'll teach you how to love others.

I can't wait to see you again.

Do you miss me as much as I miss you?

I'll give you the love that you want.

I'll save you.

I stuffed the photos in my bag and walked out of the apartment. The stalker seemed to be gone and I was trying to tell myself that I wasn't scared, but I was still clutching my pink taser in my hand all the way to the subway station. There weren't many people standing around and waiting for the late night train, but they still helped me calm down. I went straight towards the neighbourhood where Miyeong used to live and walked in to the police station. There weren't very many cops around at that hour and I approached the first one that came in my vision. '' Where's officer Sejong? You need to call him right now. I have to talk to him about something. ''

The tall policeman tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow. '' Am I supposed to call him out of his grave? Wouldn't that be kind of rude? ''

My eyes slowly grew wide with surprise. I had no idea that the officer who worked on Miyeong's case wasn't alive anymore. I wasn't around when she had problems with the stalker, but I had the chance to meet him a few years later and he was a very nice person. He was one of the rare policemen that I trusted and the only one that I was prepared to confide in about what was going on. He felt horrible about leaving the stalker case unsolved and I was sure that he would do his best to help Miyeong and I.

'' Nevermind, '' I muttered, lowered my head and prepared to walk out of the police station. If officer Sejong was dead, then it was better for me not to hang around here too much and risk the stalker somehow seeing me. There was a chance that he was already watching me.

I was going to walk away, but the officer grabbed my arm and stopped me. I slowly raised my head and threateningly asked: '' Do you think I won't stab through your foot with my heel and then report you for harassment just because you are wearing a badge? Think again. ''

The police officer smiled and calmly replied: '' You can talk to me. I'm still young, so I have yet to be corrupted. I'll help you. ''

My eyes slightly widened with surprise, then my gaze wandered towards his name tag.

Oh Sehun.

I pulled my arm from his grip and muttered: '' I'll think about it. ''

My shadow disappeared in to the night once again and when I came back to my apartment there was a new photo waiting on my doorstep. Someone snapped it just before I walked in to the police station. My face was serious, but you could tell that I was only trying to appear as calm as possible and almost hiding myself under the hood of my white jacket.

I turned the picture around and read the writing behind it.

Don't go to others, Na. Wait for me. I'll make sure to come save you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 572 28
[COMPLETED] "What if in the end lie is the only way you can get your love back?" It's when the first pain come and you start to feel everything and l...
136K 8.9K 28
โ Baby don't say you want no bad guy, because the truth hurts more than the lie. โž Where a police detective, a debt collector, a contract killer, for...
27.6K 883 29
Y/n is girl who just care about her happy life and friends.. Well... Even her close friends don't know about this one big secret. But now she has a B...
12.7K 1.3K 45
Simple and light love story between 2 finest friends who starts with denial of love. Park Chanyeol - the ego man Byun Baekhyun - the never serious...