The Foreign Student πŸ“š...

By Baekyy_V

"I heard he was a foreign exchange student." ************************************************ Bae Na-Ri, a ve... More

β€’ Introduction β€’
β€’ Chapter 1 β€’
β€’ Chapter 2 β€’
β€’ Chapter 3 β€’
β€’ Chapter 4 β€’
β€’ Chapter 5 β€’
β€’ Chapter 6 β€’
β€’ Chapter 7 β€’
β€’ Chapter 8 β€’
β€’ Chapter 9 β€’
β€’ Chapter 10 β€’
β€’ Chapter 11 β€’
β€’ Chapter 12 β€’
β€’ Chapter 13 β€’
β€’ Chapter 14 β€’
β€’ Chapter 16 β€’
β€’ Chapter 17 β€’
β€’ Chapter 18 β€’
β€’ Chapter 19 β€’
β€’ Chapter 20 β€’
β€’ Chapter 21 β€’
PRODUCE 48 - IZONE
β€’ Chapter 22 β€’
β€’ Chapter 23 β€’
β€’ Chapter 24 β€’
β€’ Chapter 25 β€’
β€’ Chapter 26 β€’
β€’ Chapter 27 β€’
β€’ Chapter 28 β€’
β€’ Chapter 29 β€’
β€’ Chapter 30 β€’
EXTRA - JINYOUNG'S MESS

β€’ Chapter 15 β€’

253 7 0
By Baekyy_V

Guanlin's POV
"You do?"Sohye covered her mouth.

"Yeah, but I try to act happy,"Chaeyeon looked down.

"Well, boom!"Seonho yelled and clapped his hand. "Gather up guys."

We all huddled in a circle and Seonho started to talk.

"Okay. So obviously, Guanlin likes Na-Ri and Chaeyeon likes Jihoon. And obviously they're both dating and you two probably want to date them. And they look better off as best friends because honestly all they ever do is laugh, hold hands, talk about old memories, and at times they'd compliment each other or care for each other. They've done all that before except for hold hands,"Seonho started to nod while saying that. "And honestly, they've both done that to all of us before, too, so they better fit off as best friends."

I understood most of what he said, but some things or maybe a lot a thing I didn't understand.

"I don't understand some of the things you said,"I blankly stared.

"What I said was basically they seem like they are better off best friends and maybe we can try to find ways to make Na-Ri date you and Jihoon date Chaeyeon,"Seonho explained.

"What about their friend-"

"They will still be friends, Guanlin,"Seonho raises his voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me and you didn't even call me hyung."

"We're all good friends now. We drop the honorifics by now, but sometimes we say honorifics, but we can just drop the honorifics,"I nodded at Jinyoung.

"Anyways, why don't we just try to do something like maybe caring about them more or doing nice things for them? They both like nice people,"Seonho pointed at me and Chaeyeon.

"So what do we do?"Sohye looked confused. "I'm still trying to get everything processed in my head."

"Well Sohye, if you agree to this. You help Chaeyeon get Jihoon to probably like her more. Me and Jinyoung will help out Guanlin,"Sohye agreed.

We all put our hands together and did a silent fighting. We realized that we were still in the park. We all looked over at Jihoon and Na-Ri and decided that we call go on other rides.

We went on rollercoasters and even spent more time eating and talking. It was a great time. Especially with having a lot of friends with me.

Na-Ri's POV
We all got back at my house after a good day at Lotte World. Everyone packed up their bags and started to leave. The people that were left was Guanlin and Jihoon.

"My mom is here. I'll see you at school!"Jihoon winked at me.

We quickly hugged and waved goodbye and he left. I looked over at Jinyoung who went into his room to clean and Guanlin who sat down on the couch.

"Why aren't you leaving?"I sat down next to him.

"I don't have a curfew. I live alone,"He shrugged.

"How do you do it? Do you even have enough money for groceries?"

"I have my ways."

"Don't tell me you steal."It would've been bad if he did.

"What?! No way."

"Well, how was your first time at Lotte World?"

"It was great! I had an amazing time. The best part was when you lost that bet,"He laughed.

"I couldn't help myself. I tried my best,"I crossed my arms. "Why are you being all nicey nicey to me now?"

"What? I can't be nice to you?"He copied me and crossed his arms.

"No it's not that. It's just unusual. Are you planning something?"

"No. Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. It's just tha-"

Jinyoung suddenly came into the living room and clapped. I was assuming that he's done cleaning his room.

"I'm hungry,"He rubbed his head.

"We just got back from Lotte World and you're still hungry?"

"Yes. Please make something and make it something we've never had before,"He started to jump up and down.

"You act like you're younger than me,"I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I want some too,"Guanlin said loudly.

I facepalmed and grabbed my cookbook. I looked through it and I wanted to make some spaghetti. I never made it before, but I've always wanted to. I bought noodles before, so I looked on the cookbook and started to make it.

"I smell spaghetti,"Guanlin came in the kitchen.

"You can already smell it?"I was shocked.

"No, I saw you get the ingredients out,"He walked towards me.

"It's my first time making it."

"I bet it'll taste good like all of your other food."

"Thanks."

"Do you remember when I first met you and I didn't know a lot of Korean?"Guanlin looked at me.

Wow. He didn't even say you're welcome.

"Sounded like you knew a lot."

"Well, I went home after and I started to practice more Korean."

"Why is that?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you more."

Na-Ri's POV
Everything seemed a bit normal. Guanlin seemed to be a lot more nice to me, which was unusual. Everyone except Jihoon seemed to be a bit different. We all ate at lunch and everyone was focused on eating.

"Hi! Can I sit here?"We all looked to see a girl that we've never seen before.

"S-sure,"Jinyoung gestured her to sit down.

She sat next to Chaeyeon with her lunch and had a wide smile.

"I'm new to this school. My name is Choi Yoojung!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a new person in this story!!!

Updated Cast Members

The song I used in this chapter is Stray Kids - My Pace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.6K 34
[COMPLETED] Lee Euiwoong, a guy that's known to be the only person in his school who never fall in love with anyone. He's always been interested in l...
4.2K 150 15
REALLY OLD AND CRINGEY FANFIC READ @ YOUR OWN RISK!! Sumin(you) suddenly decides to confess to your secret 2years crush Bae Jinyoung through your unk...
60.8K 1.4K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
6.8K 251 25
you just started your college life and already a guy asked you out. you always got rejected by your crushes whenever you confess to them and never ha...