Twin StepBrother

By bbyjaeyongie

Y/n is always bullied in school. Can he handle it? @bbyjaeyongie More

~NOTE~
Character {Edited}
Author's Note
{Intro}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
yAY
{21}

{15}

1.9K 50 5
By bbyjaeyongie

"Okay Y/n lets go to the bathroom to treat your little cut on your facewhile jimin hyung clean this up" i nodded and follow jungkook hyung to the bathroom.

Jimin hyung sigh and got outside to take the broom to clean the shattered glass on the floor.

Jungkook's POV

I went to the bathroom with Y/n to treat the cuts from the shattered glass. I take out the thingy(?) [Sorry idk what it called] and treat it with cotton.

Y/n hiss from the pain.

"Y/n try to endure it cause its hard for me to treat it"

~Time skiped cause idk what all the thingy to used/do to treat wounds~ lol

We got out of the bathroom and jimin already clean the mess up and sitting on the edge of the bed.

Both of us went to the bed and put Y/n to bad.

"Y/n, tmr our friend are going to be here to takecare of you while we are at school." Jimin said.

He nodded.

"Hyung should we tell mom and dad about this?"

"N-no! Please dont tell them.." He said.

"Why?"

"Because i dont want them to worry about me.."

"Its okay Y/n we will explain to them but not the part you were push by someone"

He sigh and nod.

"Y/n i saw you talking to mark and hangout with his friend. Are you guys friend?"

He nod and said 'yes'

"Why dont you text him and tell him that you cant go to school for a week, so that he wont be worrying much?" I said.

"Yeah i will"

"Okay both of us will be in our room now. If you need our help just go to our room." Jimin said.

"And if you cannot sleep at night come to our room and sleep with one of us" i said and smile.

He nodded and we got out.

I grab jimin hyung and hand.

"Hyung i already told you that Miyeon is a bully why are still dating her?!" I said in low but angry tone.

"I dont that she is that bad-"

"That bad? That bad?! Last time the student she bullied commit suicide and the other one broke her leg cause she push her, why dont you notice this?"

"You better ask her and tell her to stop if she still do it the future you bothe better break up or i'll kill her." I continued and walk to the room.

Jimin stay there staring at me walking to the room.

I slam the door and jump to my bed and began spacing out.

Y/n's POV

I lay down and take my phone. I need to text Mark.

Miyeon huh? So thats her name... i just try to think about what will happen.
And began to fell asleep.

---To be continued---

Sorry i havent been updating for awhile since i have bad connection, edit collab, wedding ceremony, and etc. so ill try my best to update for you guys.

THANKS FOR 1K READ😭😭 I NEVER THOUGHT IT WILL REACH THIS...

I'll be making a new story about:

Trainee (M.R) X Nct
&
A Ship 😘

----- STAY TUNE -----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 137K 37
Helville High is a school full of homophobes. And In this school full of homophobes, Taehyung desperately tries to keep his sexuality hidden. After a...
Beaten By PEACH

Fanfiction

84.5K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
4.5K 194 38
❝Being in a school surrounded by mean boys, do you think you'll be able to survive it?❞ Start - 18.01.2017 End - 21.03.2018
179K 4.8K 24
Jimin,Taehyung,Namjoon ,Yoongi,Hoseok are the most popular group in Seoul high school they have everything each other popularity good grades and pare...