lovely // analogical ✔

By niclxo

☆ C O M P L E TE D ☆ ‼️NOT BILLIE EILISH FANFICTION LMAO- she's the cover and the title is lovely since this... More

☆ 1 - (un)popular ☆
☆ 2 - don't tell ☆
☆ 3 - i don't care ☆
☆ 4 - acquaintance...? ☆
☆ 5 - opening up ☆
☆ 6 - sit with us ☆
☆ 7 - something more ☆
☆ 8 - patton! ☆
☆ 9 - weekend ☆
☆ 10 - weekend pt2 ☆
☆ 11 - family ☆
☆ 12 - famILY ☆
☆ 13 - the better son jar ☆
☆ 14 - fire ☆
☆ 15 - gossip ☆
☆ 17 - popularity thing ☆
☆ 18 - califragisupexpidolisticotosis ☆
☆ 19 - thomas ☆
☆ 20 - thomas pt2 ☆
☆ 21 - plan b ☆
☆ 22 - brother & boyfriend ☆
☆ 23 - plan b pt2 ☆
☆ 24 - the landon talk ☆
☆ 25 - after school ☆
☆ 26 - fuck ☆
☆ 27 - hello ☆
☆ 28 - it's hard ☆
☆ 29 - where are you? ☆
☆ 30 - fantastic ☆
☆ 31 - an easier way ☆
☆ 32 - meet me ☆
☆ 33 - pinkberry ☆
☆ 34 - night ☆
☆ 35 - pep rally ☆
☆ 36 - oof ☆
☆ 37 - house and home ☆
☆ 38 - is everything okay? ☆
☆ 39 - emotions ☆
☆ 40 - push through ☆
☆ 41 - bad news ☆
☆ 42 - party ☆
☆ 43 - without him ☆
☆ 44 - calls ☆
☆ 45 - get well soon ☆
☆ 46 - surprise ☆
☆ 47 - a good day ☆
☆ 48 - hospital ☆
☆ 49 - flowers ☆
☆ 50 - gayyyyy ☆
☆ 51 - thank you ☆
☆ 52 - i love you ☆
☆ 53 - steps ☆
☆ 54 - cookie ☆
☆ a/n: why i havent updated ☆
☆ 55 - back again ☆
☆ 56 - dear diary: wHYYYY ☆
☆ 57 - oh ☆
☆ 58 - summer ☆
☆ 59 - it'll be okay ☆
☆ 60 - finale ☆
THANK YOU THANK YOU

☆ 16 - accusation ☆

1.7K 125 109
By niclxo

(a/n: pLease don't take spanish lessons from me because im a beginner hhhhhhhhng)

A good and bad affect of Logan's rise to popularity was how many people started to hit on him. It stressed him out, but it was kind of okay because a lot of students who used to bully him were flirting with him.

He didn't get mocked in the hallway or shoved at a desk anymore.

It was strange, however. Because basically everybody knew he was dating Virgil, but they still tried to get with him.

Logan almost wanted to be invisible again.

Yes, he did enjoy being with people sometimes, but he had major headaches when the loud students were always around him. He knew Virgil felt the same way, and they suffered together, but Virgil was better at hiding it, since he'd done so for so long.

Some people were trying their hardest to break up the new couple for some reason, and two guys went to the extreme...

Those two guys were Jackson Sweeney and Landon Kelly, the main former bullies to Logan. Their attempts at flirting with the popular couple failed, so they had a plan. Their plan was simple. They had to get one of them to think the other is cheating.

Jackson was into Virgil and ever since Logan got popular, Landon took a liking to the nerd.

*a few days later*

Virgil was happier than he'd ever been because of his boyfriend. That was, until he received a text from Patton who sent a screenshot of a of a screenshot of a text message conversation between Jackson Sweeney and Logan.

Virgil looked over it again and again and again, and he couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. Who the fuck was Jackson Sweeney?! He barely recognized the name. Jackson was a popular student as well, and Logan was making some new friends lately... But Logan never talked about Jackson like he talked about the other people he met.

He thanked his Patton for telling him, since Patton just wanted him to be happy, but he felt awful.

Virgil tried to calm himself down. It's a fake conversation. It's fake. All fake. A lot of things are fake nowadays. Logan wouldn't do that. But his anxiety and lack of self worth already convinced him it was all real, and before he could stop himself, he was calling Logan over calmly.

"LOGAN! YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" Virgil yelled from the living room. He sounded absolutely furious.

Logan walked calmly into the living room, slightly afraid of Virgil's tone. "Yes, Virgil?"

"YOU BASTARD!" He pointed his finger at Logan accusingly. "YOU LYING BASTARD!"

The nerd's eyes widened. "What? What did I do?!"

"Oh, you know what you did!" Virgil cried.

Logan's shoulders hunched and he looked to Patton for support, but Patton did nothing. "I-I actually d-don't kn- I don't know a-about anything, s-s-so if you'd e-explain, t-that'd be great..."

Virgil took a deep breath and tried to be more civilized to keep him and his boyfriend from both having a nervous breakdown. "Lo... How could you?"

"L-Look, I really, really do not understand what you're talking ab-"

Virgil turned his phone for Logan to see the screenshot. Logan gasped.

"Virge, I swear that that's fake! I never sent those messages to anybody!"

"Right. I totally believe you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2M 923K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...