11:11 p.m

By inda_rii

A lost boy wishing for a glimpse of hope on a shooting star (Taehyung) and a boy who has his life written on... More

Seeking Perfection...
Waiting for Peter Pan...
The feeling of belonging
Random.
When the moon listens
hApPy BiRthDaY tO mE!
Joy
Random #2
Fervour
Let's go back to being Emo LMAO
Sunflowers
Songs. Again. Lol.

Little Talks

75 8 7
By inda_rii

Perfection is found in accepting your imperfections
✦ ˚  ·    .

· •.

•. ✶

˚ · .   ·

  *
(Jungkook's perspective)

His smile was so genuine it caught me a little of guard. "Hey!" He said still smiling. "Hi..." I replied. "I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you!" He said enthusiastically. "The pleasure is mine. I'm Jungkook" I said.
"Oowa that's a nice name!" He exclaims.
"Heheh... Thanks." I awkwardly smile.
"You aren't from here, are you?" He asks.
"Well... No. I don't live in this park" I explain.
"No! *laughter* I meant from Namdong!" He laughed.
"No, I'm not" I said with a smile.
"OH..." He looks up and starts swinging. "I can see from your uniform that you're from 'Woneil High school'. You must be very rich to go there, Momma told me how expensive it is and how selective it is to get in" He said eyeing me up and down.
"Well, I'm not rich. My parents are. My father's a CEO, my mother's a surgeon and I'm their, so called perfect son" I said with a rather sad smile.
"You can't be perfect.... Perfect doesn't exist... No one can be perfect" he states with a blank smile.
"It's easy for you to say. You don't have to live up to the "perfect standards" my parents have for me" I look down and start swinging my legs.
"Well.... Do you want to be perfect?" He looks at me and that's when it hits me. Do I?. "What I mean is, is prefection what you want or is perfection what they want?" He said, eyes still locked on me. "Happiness, that's what I actually want. Happiness and a place I can actually call Home, and mother and father tell me, that I can only feel so, when I have achieved perfection" I said, still looking down.
"Well, they're wrong! You don't need to be perfect to feel happy! And you definitely do not need perfection to find your home, your true Home." He said with a smile, still looking at me. "Really?" I said, now eyes locked on him. I sound like a little kid clinging to the idea of hope. "Mhm!" He smiles brightly.

"Tae!" A short boy with messy pink locks and grey eyes runs up to us. He's wearing a pair of loose light blue shorts, an oversized white sweater with hearts, and white high tops. I can't help but feel like he's (an adorable) little kid. He looks at me and waves "Hi! I'm Jimin!" He smiles almost as brightly as Taehyung. "Hello" I smile back "I'm Jungkook, Nice to meet you" I say and he giggles.
"What are you doing here?" asks Tae
"Dad said you came over to our house earlier looking for me while I was still asleep, so I thought I'd look for you and hang out with you and the guys..." He says biting his sleeve.
"Sure! Let's go call the guys!" He exclaims. My eyes follow him as he gets up, then suddenly, he turns to me and holds out his hand, "Come" He says as he looks at me with hopeful eyes and a mischievous smile, and at that moment I left all my worries behind and took his hand.

I decided to let go of my fears and worries and listen to my heart, and right now, my heart is telling me, that I should learn more about this boy and I listen. For, I have a feeling this boy is gonna change my life, and I don't know if it's in a good way or a bad, but I'm not in a hurry to figure it out.

NOTE: Sorry for the late update... I was... Busy? :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.6K 41
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...
718K 23K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
83.3K 2K 18
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
96.7K 3.7K 38
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...