X-XXV-XIV

By XxZombie_ZanexX

A book full of my poems based on my life and heart break. About old lovers, some old break ups and old proble... More

Dear Lost Lover
Trapped
When The Dead Speaks
The End
Alone
Masks
Forever
The Tall One
Voices
Dear Alina
Jeff
My Smiles
Numb
Fuck You!
Timeless
My Partner
The Darkness
A Warrior's Life
An Old Ghost
Nightly Poisoned
I Miss You...
Psychosis....
Something You Will Never Know...
Nevermore
User
Take My Hand
The Bad Man
Twisted
Your Life
May I?
A Warrior In Pain
Darkness, Is Our Gain...
Cobwebs and Dust
Lovers Heartache
Somebody
Gone
Zane
(No Name)
Fine Line
That's Life

Into The Woods

14 3 0
By XxZombie_ZanexX

Into The Woods.

She may be broken, but it's all she has.
She may be mistaken, but it's who she is.
She may be unread, but she's still unfinished.
She may be misheard, but no one is listening.
She looks in the mirror to see her black eyes and crooked smile.
"This can't be me, of who I have turned into..." she turns and faces looking out the window towards the woods...."my wings are broken...father can you fix them...."
He tilts his head and faces her "child you have not learned what has been taught....you may be broken but the broken still fly...." She looks down at what she has before her and lays down to rest one last final time. "It's my time, I've known it for so long..." I've had my doubts my worries my dreams taken all from me so many faces so many words taken and yet still I do not care about it at all..... if I could go back to see your face I would, or would I erase your name upon that wall....my wall....those walls that I've built so high you made them stay there and now here I am to die without you here makes me cry for what you had given me....was nothing more then bitter sweet memories....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 259K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.9M 80.4K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 181K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...