Soulbound

By LibbysJams

(This story is re-uploaded from my old account) Libby is just a normal everyday junior in high school. One da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Character Overview

8 1 0
By LibbysJams

Jakes Personality:

He is very strong and fast. But he is also really smart and fun to be around. He can be a little to determined sometimes but that's just him. He has all the girls in the pack falling in love with him but he definitely doesn't share the feeling. He hopes one day he can find a girl that is right for him.

Libby's Personality:

She is very smart and kind. She has a very strong love for nature. She is very strong and fast probably the strongest in her whole grade. Well... Maybe not stronger than Jake. She is very pretty and a lot of boys like her but the only boys she spends a lot of time with is her best friends, Alex and Collin. Her favorite subject is music (She is a really good singer. She can also play piano and guitar)

Alex's Personality:

Alex is a very good friend to Libby. He can be overprotective sometimes, though. He is a werewolf as well but can't tell Libby because of the pack rules. He secretly likes Libby but doesn't want to ruin their friendship. He is a mixture of fun and responsible.

Collin's Personality:

Collin is probably the greatest best friend anyone could ever have. He is cute, funny and full of energy. He knows a lot about medical stuff because his dad is a doctor. He is best friends with Jake but is also good friends with Libby. Jake loves Collin because of his personality and he is one of the only people who doesn't only like him because he is Alpha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 19.6K 33
He was a beast. Composed of nothing but sheer brutality, masculinity and power. A mate was the last thing on his mind. . . until he laid his eyes on...
32.5K 2K 59
Jake Anderson is an Omega werewolf with no wealth or pedigree. Thrust into a world where mate pairings are no longer a reality, he must take a gamble...
205K 6.1K 33
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
212K 7.2K 34
When Ash learns she is a royal werewolf's mate and the key to breaking his curse, paying her studio rent becomes the least of her problems. ***** W...