Falling

By SelenaAndCarmen

Carmen moved from Idaho to Mullingure, Ireland with her family when she was five and thats where she met Nail... More

Carmen
Selena
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chatpter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
A/n
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77
Chapter 78
chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
A/N

Chapter 5

66 1 0
By SelenaAndCarmen

Selena~i watched Harry as he was singing. He has the most amazing voice i have ever heard in my 16 years of living. When ever i was sad he would sing to me no matter what. One time he snuck into my room after my dad beat me and i was crying on my bed and i heard him tap on the window. i opend it and he and i layed on my bed with his arms around me and he sang to me until i fell a sleep. Anyways, he got four yes's and i started to jump up and down with excitement. He thanked the judges and the crowed and ran backstage and he lifted me up while hugged me. He finally put me down and then hugged his family, we were all happy for him. Oh how i still remember that day its been two year and i still cant forget him he promised he'd call and txt me but i only got txt from him the first couple weeks and then it started to stop. Every week he would txt me less and less every day. He promised he would forget but he is forgetting while im stuck here with my grandma. Oh yeah, i moved out of my own house and moved in with my grandma she's so Nice and i have a job now and if i work a couple more hours ill have enogh to but my new house that i have been wanting to buy since forever and now i can im still the same i dress the same still but now that my body is fully grown and i dont have to worry about moving up acouple cup sizes i can buy the close i want. Lets just say that i have a nice body i wouldnt say perfect but i get told that alot. Anyways, i was runnig to my grandmas house and ran inside and looked for her when i found her she said "hi" to me and i just hugged her i had finnaly got the paycheck i needed to buy my house. Also, im only nice and show my emotions to people im close with but with others im the girl whos always at parties the "bad girl" who is always drinking, and hooking up with guys. Thats the girl they see me as which is exactly who i am except for the hooking up with guys thing im actually still a virgin. A lot of people dont know that i am though so they just asume imma slut for some odd reason. Anyway, i told my grandma and she was excited to i only moved in with her because she founf out my dad beats me and she offered me to move in with her until i could buy my own place and now i can! I ran up stairs and started packing all my clothes and shoes and basicaly anything and everything that was mine. I put the stuff in the car and headed off the to bank to give them the last paycheck i promised the and it was officially mine the handed me the keys and i drove to the housei walking in and emidiatley started unpacking. I didnt have alot of stuf just clothes which i was done un packing so i just laid down on the bed that was now mine i smiled i wasnt tired at all it was around 9:30 wheni finished so i decided to order pizza. When i was done i plugged in my phone to my speakers and play my music the first song that came up was 'Better Off This Way by, A Day To Remember' i loved that band as i was dancing and singing to the song the music stopped play and started ringing, someone was calling me i walke up to it and looked at the caller ID "oh my gosh" i said out loud before picking it up "H-he-hello?" It came out more as a question than an answer. "Hey Sel" said the british accent through the phone "Harry? its been so long why havent you called me before?!" I sort of yelled through the phone. "I know you mad at me Sele but c'mon you cant blame me ive been busy" "oh yeah busy enough to scroll through your twitter and instagram and text other people an-" "i know, i know im sorry i sorta forgot-" "forgot what? Your 'bestfriend' the girl you promised to stay in touch with and the girl you promised to be bestfriends with?" I questioned him "yes im sorry i forgot okay please let me make it up to you!" "How exactly are you going to do that, Harold?" "Well the boys and i are taking a break to spend time with our family and i've already been with my family for two week and the breack is six and the last three weeks the boys and i or going to hang out in our summer home so umm i wanted to know if you wanted to hang out this week?" He said and i quickly cheked what day it was it was Sunday. "Ugh Hazza i cant stay mad at you and sure when and where?" I asked "umm my mom just told me you moved the other day to you grandmas so does your grandma still live in the same house?" "Yes, but i just moved out of my grandmas house" "really when? wait then where are you staying?" "i moved out today and i bought my own house Harry" "well thats great txt me the address after this and i'll pick you up tomarrow at around 12:00 for lunch with Niall an-" "wait with Niall?" I asked even though i wasnt into there music that much Harry was still my besfriend so i listend to their music it wasnt that bad actually. "Yeah he has a friend in London too and we thought that maybe the four of us could hang out together" " alright Haz ill be ready by 12:00. Now i got myself a pizza to eat!!" I said he lughed befor he hung up. aww great what am i getting myself into?! He's going to end up leaving me again! Ugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 834 25
Gaile Somers, a 16 year old teenager who just graduated as valedictorian in her senior year. She has a talent in drawing and in singing. Her life's n...
86.3K 6.9K 47
4th September 2016 - #815 in Random Girl: you're like Harry Styles Boy: hmm... Girl: what hmm... I compared you with the Harry Styles. This is...
262 51 21
"N-Niall Horan?" "Sure am. Come on, let's go get that coffee. What's your name, love?" Astrid was finally turning 18. After almost 10 years in foster...
9.2K 304 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...