The Boys Next Door//whydontwe...

By diamondimagines11

This story is about 4 girls, Ava, Parker, Sophie, and Hayley. They Move into a house and five boys live next... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaper 9
Chapter 10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

11

58 0 0
By diamondimagines11

Little did I know, jack was......
*HAYLEYS POV*
Daniel and parker and Eben went to the mall so me and jack and Ava and Zach were just at the boys. We sat down on the couch and began to watch a movie. After we were watching the movie for about 15 minutes, jack rested his hand on my thigh. I jumped a little as he slipped the tip of his fingers in at the bottom of my skirt. He moved his hand up my thigh more to my underwear. He slid his fingers on the band on the sides of my underwear. I whispered in his ear.
Hayley: Baby stop! Ava and Zach are right there!
Jack: and...
He smirked and slipped his hand through my underwear.
Hayley: jack!!!
Jack: shhh
He slipped one finger in me and I let out a little noise. I caught Zach looking over towards us.
*ZACHS POV*
Little did I know... jack was fingering Hayley.
Hayley noticed I was looking and she quickly cleared her throat and let out a small moan.
Zach: ew Guys, wtf...
Jack quickly pulled his hand back towards him and he cleared his throat.
Jack: what!? Nothing.
Zach: hmh
Jack: what to you mean?
Zach: your hand was just up Hayleys skirt and you were totally fingering her.
Ava: holy crap Jesus Hayley😂
Hayley: oh shut up I'm sure Zach has to you.
Ava: nope, not yet at least.
She winked at me.
Jack: can I talk to you Ava??
Ava: sure what's up??
Jack: alone?!
Ava: oh umm sure okay..
Jack: okay let's go over here.
*AVAS POV*
Jack pulled me into the bathroom.
Jack: Ava I need your help.....
Ava: with??
Jack: I want to have sex with Hayley tonight...
Ava: oh Jesus!! And you needed to tell me this why?
Jack: what's her favorite thing, so I can surprise her.
Ava: Panic! At The Disco, duh!
Jack: besides that!
Ava: you.
Jack: YOU ARE NO HELP!
Ava: you don't need to get her anything jack, she just needs/wants you and only you.
Jack: aww, thanks Ava! Your a good friend.
Ava: I know haha, now let's get out this bathroom before it gets sus.
Jack: good idea.
We walked out of the bathroom and walked back to the couch. I pulled Hayley into the kitchen while the boys were on the couch on there phones.
Ava: so, jack wants to have sex with you tonight...
Hayley: wait what?!
Ava: that's what he told me in the bathroom....
Hayley: omg!!! It will be our 2nd time!!
Ava: haha, Zach turns 18 in 2 days!!! I'm going to have sex with him hopefully
Hayley: lol, I can't wait for tonight!!
*HAYLEYS POV*
It was now 9 at night and everyone was at the boys house.
Daniel: Me and Parker are going to go to sky zone, anyone in??
Eben: I'm down!!
Daniel: ight, let's go!!
Daniel, Parker, and Eben left for sky zone.
Zach, Ava, Jack, and I were on the couch and I looked at Ava. I gave her the "leave" stare.
Ava: bubba...
Zach: yeah?
Ava: lets go to my house.
Zach: okay...
Zach and Ava left and me and Jack were now alone.
Jack: so...
I didn't even think, I pushed jack back and got on top of him. We made out for a while and he unzipped the back of my skirt. *time skip* we were fully naked and we finished....
*ZACHS POV*
Me and Ava went back to her house. We walked inside and went up to Avas room.
Ava: bubba...
Zach: yeah
Ava: I love you❤️
Zach: I love you too baby❤️
I sat on the end of her bed and Ava stood in front of me holding my hands.
Zach: you so pretty
Ava: thank you bubba, your so handsome.
Zach: thank you baby.
Ava: hey bubba....
Zach: yeah?
Ava: I have a surprise for you for your birthday....
Zach: I can't wait...
*2 DAYS LATER* *ZACHS POV*
I woke up in the morning and went to take a shower. I got in the shower and for some reason, the house seemed silent... I got out of the shower and got dressed.... I walked downstairs to see....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 847 57
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
532 48 22
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭...
776 59 12
Rhyme and Stella summers are normal girls that live in a small town in New York State. Well one day all that changed, the girls parents separated and...
When I Leave By Tia

Teen Fiction

1.9K 37 36
-Let's just stay here forever- Alice Clarke lives in a dingy flat in London with her Dad until something changes.Her Dad is killed. She is sent to a...