You and Team Crafted

By Everfall

Like every other day you log into minecraft. But it isn't your average day, no. As soon as the former team cr... More

Prolouge
Spawning-Chapter I
The abandoned house-Chapter II
Rescue time-Chapter III
#Zombiesky-Chapter IV
The truth-Chapter V
The return-Chapter VI
When the bass drops-Chapter VII
Meeting the impersonation of insanity-Chapter IX
Catching the first 'pokemon'-Chapter X
He's here-Chapter XI
The dark side has cookies!-Chapter XII
Valentine's day-Chapter XIII
Meeting the unwanted-XIV
Obsidian won't break my bones-Chapter XV
Safety first-Chapter XVI
Everything starts with a voice-Chapter XVII
Find me-Chapter XVIII
Time to brighten up the day-Chapter XIX
Why me?-Chapter XX
How many sorcerers do you need to complete a spell?-Chapter XXI
The spell-Chapter XXII
Hunger games
First hideout
Broken
Deathmatch
We've all got a meaning
What?!
Causing trouble
Feel how I feel
another sip of the truthsoup
Capture the flag
Kidnapped
Memories
Klüb ice
There's no escape-Chapter XXXVII
Are you mental?-Chapter XXXVIII
Your last chance-Chapter XXXIX
Hybrids-Chapter XXXX
Sending hope-Chapter XXXXI
Five night's at Freddy's-Chapter XXXXII
The next week-Chapter XXXXIII
Escaping-Chapter XXXXIV
It's on-Chapter XXXXV
You can't save them-Chapter XXXXVI
The end?!-Chapter XXXXVII
HOME IM COMING-Chapter XXXXVIII
Epilogue
A/N
10k views+new books
Omg I can't A/N

A little Prank-Chapter VIII

1.1K 41 12
By Everfall

Your eyes snap open and you bolt up. You are heavily panting because of the nightmare. You think about every detail again and try to remember what was on the tables. You rip your covers away and yawn. Light faintly shines up the stairs. You hear a snore from your right. Sky?! you stand up and look at him. How did he come up?

You walk down the stairs and look out of a big window. The sun is starting to rise and monsters are burning while walking around. A zombie stops punching a door and burns away into black dust. You drop into the couch and stare outside. 10..9...8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0 you count silently. Now the sun is shining bright in the sky. You run up, with a bucket of water, giggling. You stop infront of Ian, Quentin and Seto and splash water on them. Quickly you skid to Jason and empty the bucket on him. You run over to Mitch and wrap the bucket in his arms. You jump in your bed and try your best to slow down your breathing. You are also a little wet to fake it, to make that it's Mitch who did everything. "Grrr..Who did that?!" Jason sighs and stands up. Ian and the others stand up groaning and inspect the room. You make your best fake groan and stand up acting sleepy. "Why, why am I wet?" you fake sigh. Quentin hovers over Mitch growling. "You shouldn't have done that" Ian snaps. Ian picks up Mitch and throws him down the stairs and rolls Jerome with him. Seto stands downstairs splashing Mitch and Jerome with water. You laugh at the sight of Mitch and Jerome squealing, not even knowing what happened. "Sup?" Sky says next to you. You flinch and look at Sky suprised. "Are you normal again?" you ask confused. "Why shouldn't I?" Sky asks. Seto seems to notice Sky's presence and walks over to him. "Welcome back" Ian greets walking over to us. "What do you remember?" you ask not really believing Sky. "That I took the amulet. Then nothing" Sky replies confused. After explaining him the basic of what happened, Mitch arrives up with Jerome limping behind him. "Why did you did this?!" he yells at us. "Look at us one second then you know" you growl, trying not to laugh. "I didn't do anything!" Mitch sighs. "Then what explains, that we are all wet, you and Jerome not and what's with the bucket in your arms!" Ian snaps. "Seriously, when I would parnk you I would hide the bucket and not......hug it!" Mitch growls back. "I'm hungry, does someone ever think about something to eat?" Sky tries to bring us into an other topic. We stay silent then Ian replies holding a dagger in his hands "We need to hunt food, we have none. I don't think someone is some kind of butter-toast deliverer". "Yeah, that would be a good idea. But I don't really trust Sky that much so, someone's got to stay here" Jerome replies staring at Sky. "I don't know..he seems quite normal by now since he doesn't even remember anything. Maybe we can even find Ty" you try to break Jerome's opinion. "Fine, let's go in 2 groups. Sky, y/n, Mitch and me and Seto, Ian, Jason and Quentin." Jerome devides us in groups. You pick up your weapon of choice and walk with your group towards the fields. (if you took something that you can't use for close fights, like a bow, you take a sword with you) You see a pig and quickly slay it and pick up it's meat. You are happy that Jason isn't here. (So sorry Jeffrey) You take out your sword and take a injured cow out of it's misery. You guess that a wolf tried to attack it. After a while of hunting you look up from picking up a porkchop. Sky is right next to you. You jump a bit back from surprise and look at Sky. "Sup?" you ask Sky. "Uh well..The others called me to pick you up. We're going home again. Well not exactly home..." Sky stutters. ""Kay"you turns around and run to the rest of your group. Sky follows you. You hear someone laughing behind your back. You quickly know to who this voice belongs. "Deadlox" Jerome growls. You instantly unsheat your sword. With no other words you lounch yourself and try to rip Ty's headphones off. He steps back trying to avoid your hands. "That's how you greet a master?" Ty chuckles. "What did you say?!" you lounch yourself at him. He growls and flies up, out of your reach. "Pft, you don't remember either" Enderlox rolls his eyes"Jason's group also arrived panting. "Huh, so sad no one even remembers or great work we made. Sky won't you just join us again? It's no fun with you like this" Enderlox grins like a maniac. "Now, tell me. Where did you hide the precious amulet?" Enderlox glares at you. "Somewhere safely hidden, by me" you snap at him. "Why won't you just tell me? It would save a lot of time" he says with a sad tone but he is still smiling. "Never" you reply in a childish voice and turn your back at him. Enderlox growls "Then I need to take your friend" Enderlox chuckles. Jerome skids infront of Sky and holds up his axe. "Oh, how's your arm doing? It served you right" Enderlox laughs. Ian jumps next to Jerome holding a sword. "Well, see you later Sky, gotta get you later" he flies down and picks up Jason. "Wait, NO WAY" Mitch pulls back an arrow on his bow and shoots at Ty. You shake your head to block your thoughts away. "Jason!" you scream up.Sky pushes Jerome away and walks to you.

Me: That's it for today *throws phone out of the window*

Ian: Did Mitch and Jerome really splash us with water?

Me: Nope

Mitch: O.o I knew it

Me: Sure you do

Seto: *sighs* Who was it?

Me: Still not happy being here?

Seto:No?

Quentin: WHO WAS IT?!

Me: Look at those lovely flowers!

Ian:There are no flowers in a house -_-#

Me: Why not?

Quentin: *records himself with a phone* WHO WAS IT?! *replays it*

Me:Did anyone notice what lovely weather we have?

Quentin: It's raining*holds phone at Everfalls ear*

Me: Get that off me *slaps phone away* Im tired let me sleep *drops down and tries to slowen breathing*

Seto: Oh wow...

Sky:*gets camera and let's it fall out of the window on the street*

Me: SKY THATS THE BEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE CAMERA I COULD GET!!!

*screen turns black*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 364 35
Ty is finally free from the mental asylum. He is then able to be with the boy he has loved for a long time, Sky. But Tyler is also in love with Ty. A...
31K 1.6K 39
A certain someone's dream causes just the right people to meet. Herobrine believes the commandant of the Southern Military, their captain and lieuten...
20.8K 817 39
Echo is a General at the Sky Army Base. She is the only girl out of the boys. But they know not to cross her. Sister to Mitch, Mitch looks out for hi...
10.5K 379 21
Sky is in trouble and no one but him knows it. He is trying to keep it a secret but is having a hard time. He's in more and more pain every day and i...