ใ€Ž ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€...

By idioteden

previous title: "Fallen Smiles" [CURRENTLY UNDER HEAVY EDITING!!! due to my hella slow editing skills this b... More

!info
|the prodigious arcane|: 1
prologue
a slimy encounter
you damned sludge!
jealousy
a father's worry
your character profile
when all hell ensues
assumptions and exams
unveiled scars and the race for the last fruit-by-the-foot
nonexistent feelings
the long-awaited letter
u.a.
the quirk test
heroes
battles!
class president
the usj
the league of villains
the scent of copper
i can't lose you
|the prodigious arcane|: 2
figuring it out
war declarations and muffin theives
declarations of war, bitch!
potential
with cream cheese
the lucky brat bounces back
please stop this...
the battle of the two prodigies
beaten, bloodied, and broken
tsuki
(A/N) plz, plz comment answers lol
i choose you....
internships......
the full explanation
i will be back
|the prodigious arcane|: 3
days of gloom
all i saw were his red shoes
invisible
the frightening memories of a dark past
13 1/2 feet apart
a quirkless hero
mentions of the next symbol of peace
(A/N) HOLY FUCKING SHIT (spoliers for movie)
โ€ขโ€ข2 Heroesโ€ขโ€ข |The invitation|
glad to be back
depression, texts, and leads
him and her
izuku
i'm in
final exams
guess who!
shitty bastards
the many thoughts that flood my mind
we shall meet in the not-so-distant future...
(A/N) EXTRA CHAPTERS COMING SOON
!Extra: The Sketch Book
!Extra: The Parallel Yagis
!Extra: |The Gambler Series| 1. Toddler
!Extra: Happy Birthday๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚
!Extra: The Forcing of the Spirit of Christmas onto Yagi
!Extra: Thirst Tweets
!Extra: Parallel Yagis pt. 2
!Extra: Izuku's Mistake
(A/N) VOLUME 16 MANGA SPOILERS
ยฟ!
developement
(A/N) here's some BNHA memes that made me wheeze
<3
|The Prodigious Arcane|: 4
yosoku's prophecy and the forbidden scar
love isn't allowed. love is never allowed.
nighteye
(A/N) GUYS I NEED YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME HEHEHHEHDHBD
(A/n) Tagged <3
(A/n) lol sry im an annoying piece of shit.
fallen smiles: headcanons!
the target, the goo, and the win-win situation
overhaul
Guess who got tagged againโœจ (includes spoilers)
kaori yakamura
the blood on my hands
(A/N) important information about this book
connection
unwelcome and familiar
unforseeable foresights
misunderstanding: discovery of the test
Unceasing Stares

the battle, the aftermath, the mission

2.5K 92 62
By idioteden

|Edited| - (9/13/19)

chapter 32:
the battle, the aftermath, the mission

Your POV

A chilly wind blew through my hair as I ran at top speed, constantly checking his location.

He's needs to be ok. I can't let him get hurt. Why would he pick a fight?...No, he would never pick a fight. He's too...Izuku.

I thought to myself, trying to think of possible ways he got himself in this situation.

My footsteps echoed along the tall walls of the alleyways as I ran up and down the sidewalks.

No screaming, no scent of blood, no bloodlust in the air. Where are they? If he's actually fighting this Hero Killer then where is he in Hosu? And—wait. Shit. This just got a lot worse.'

I thought to myself as I put the pieces together.

Iida's interning in Hosu. This is where most of the Hero Killer's crimes were committed. This is were Tensei was almost killed........does he want revenge?

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the tip of a flame pop up over the roof of a building,a couple alleyways in front of me.

I quickly sprinted to the location, looking down the street.

This was it.

I looked around and spotted a long, dark, creepy alley. I see a familiar outline and quickly run to it, stopping abruptly beside it.

"Next time. Tell me the situation, Izuku. You could've been killed," I said, standing straight up next to my best friend and looking around, taking in my surroundings.

The pro hero Native was tied up.

Iida was on the ground, looking paralyzed.

Todoroki was currently behind us.

"That's what I said," Todoroki agreed with me as I nodded my head.

Stain snakily creeps out from the dark shadows of the alley. His mask was torn and he had an assortment of knives and daggers around his waist, placed in a belt. His murderous eyes pierced in to my (e/c) and blue ones. Our glaring contest ended when he finally spoke up.

"I've seen you somewhere, haven't I? Knightwalker," He said, smirking knowingly.

Something I didn't tell anyone was that I occasionally helped Uncle Aizawa with missions at night. Some villains knew me as Knightwalker. The name stuck ever since and spread throughout the villain community.

Villains would steer clear of the name and the owner, not wanting to be captured or arrested. Back then I was quirkless, and no one knew. It was like I was finally free of the binds I was put in, being quirkless and all.

"It's an honor to finally be able fight you. You're one of the two people on this earth that I'll allow to kill me," He said and the three behind me look at me confused.

"(Y/N), what is he talking abou-"

"I'll tell you later, Izuku. Right now, we a villain to fight and a hero to save," I said, throwing my hair into a ponytail.

"Right," Izuku and Todoroki said in unison as they charged at the insane villain.

I quickly took initiative, moving Native to the opening end of the alley. Just when I was about to call the police, a dagger flew right past my head—nearly missing my cheek—and stabbed the middle of my phone, shattering it to pieces.

"Not so fast, missy. I had the pleasure of playing with you yet!" He said, venom dripping from his words. I growled in frustration, aiming to punch him in the stomach, but he caught my fist.

"Don't let him cut you! It has something to do with his quirk! You won't be able to move!" Izuku explained from the ground.

"So it's a blood control quirk," I said turning my attention back to stain.

"Yes, it is. What a smart one you are, Knightwalker," He said, trying to slice my cheek. I quickly dodged it.

"Why were you attacking Nativ-" I was cut off mid-sentence as my body suddenly stopped moving.

It felt similar to when Shinso mind controlled me at the sports festival, but it wasn't all the same. My brain did feel foggy, but he couldn't control my movements. I dropped down on my knees and fell forward. Stain slowly walked over to me.

"(Y/n)!" Izuku yelled, trying to free himself somehow from Stain's quirk. Stain took one of his many daggers and traced it down my cheek all the way to my throat.

"How should I kill you, precious daughter of All Might? What would he do if he found his daughter and her friends dead in an alley? Hm?" He asked teasingly. I grit my teeth.

"Why don't we start from the neck!?" He yelled, pure murder swimming in his eyes, but he he's sent flying by no other then the green head himself.

"Thanks, you're a life saver...literally," I said as Izuku nods.

"I'm just glad you're alright."

"I need to figure out how to get out of his qui-" I once again was cut off as my finger regained feeling, the same thing rushing throughout my body.

"The same thing happened to me!" Izuku said, helping my wobbly stand up.

Could there be a time limit?

I stand up, wiping some blood off my cheek. Stain gripped his knees, angrily stomping out of the shadows, regaining his composure. He headed straight for Todoroki. Todoroki, startled by the villains sudden appearance, sent flames Stain's way before he could retract his blood.

"Stop this...you guys. This isn't your fight! This is my fight. He's to pay for what he did to Tensei!" Iida said weakly.

"Then get up and fight! Be the hero he wanted you to be!" I yelled as I stood next to Todoroki, powering up my flames. I closed my eyes slightly, concentrating and blocking out an outside forces.

I need to beat this guy, for Iida...and for Tensei.

Todoroki and I dodged Stain's attacks, waiting for an opening. All of the sudden, we were blocked by Iida's leg.

"Recipro Burst!" He yelled, kicking Stain back further into the alley.

Suddenly, a knife comes hurdling towards Todoroki, but Iida takes the hit with his arm.

"Iida-" I yelled, but he cut me off.

I tried to warn him about the danger of where that knife hit, but he just wouldn't listen.

"I'm fine! We need to finish this! Todoroki, please hurry and freeze my engines!" Iida yelled as Todoroki stared at him, confused.

"Just do it!" Iida shouted in a rushed tone Todoroki quickly freezes his engines.

"Recipro Burst!!" He yelled, once again kicking  stain into the air.

I grimaced, wondering how he was holding up. Not only was the knife still in his arm, but he performed a Recipro Burst twice.

I shook the nagged thoughts from head, focusing on the trouble at hand. Izuku caught my eye. We both nodded.

Izuku powered up his arm with One For All. I focus and do the same, feeling the power straining my arm.

Dammit it's gonna break.

I looked up at Izuku, seeing his face in pure concentration as he waits for me to jump up to the same level as him. I spared my legs, using as much of my normal strength as I could to jump up.

His arm...it's not breaking?

I look at him in wonder as he goes to punch the villain.

I swore I saw my father for a moment.

Following his lead, I too punched Stain. The two of us jumped back, giving Todoroki room to shoot his flames, burning Stain to a crisp. The crazed man landed on a huge mountain of ice. Finally....

Everything stopped.

"Is...is it over?" I asked and the boys nodded their head.

I felt my adrenaline slip through my fingers along with a pain surging through my arm. I clutched it. I didn't want to bring notice to it.

I'll be fine.

As we helped Iida keep himself stable, I saw a group of heroes run over to us.

"Hey! Endeavor sent us-! I-is that the hero killer?" A hero asked pointing to the tied up and passed out villain. We all nodded, trying to catch our breath. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Gran Torino.

He's gonna kill me.

I inched away from the group, standing next to Todoroki. I sweatdropped as I watched Gran Torino scold Izuku.

It makes almost too sense why Gramps would pick Izuku.

I thought, referring to Izuku's personality and quirk.

"I'll call the hospital and the cops," A hero said, excusing himself as he stepped to the side.

Just when we all thought it was over, a Nomu comes swooping down. It grabbed my scarf and started carrying me away.

"Yagi!" Todoroki yelled, instinctively reaching out to grab me, but I was already in the sky, trapped by the bird's claws.

I couldn't fight anymore. How the hell was I getting out of this one?

When all hope was lost of me even thinking of trying to fight, Stain stands up, breaking  free of the bindings like they were nothing. He jumped up to the height of the flying Nomu, stabbing it. As it fell down, its claws still death gripped around my scarf.

With the last of my strength, I bend it claw all the way back, forcing it to let go from the pain. As the ground came closer as I prepared to land. I successfully landed on my feet, my but ankle gave out, forcing me to fall on my ass.

I scooted away from Stain as he stabbed the monster's eye, blood gushing everywhere as he killed it. I tried to stand up to take a fighting stance, but I already pushed far passed my limits.

"Worthless fake heroes! The only heroes I'll let kill me are All Might and Knightwalk-"

Stain gasped, falling to the ground as his eyes rolled back.

"A punctured lung...with a broken rib..." I trailed off.

"How-"

"I'll explain later," I said.

"When is this late-?"

"Later," I stated firmly as Izuku pursed his mouth.

____________________

Iida, Izuku, Todoroki, and I sat in the hospital room.

Iida has a sling for his arms from when he took the hit for Todoroki.

Todoroki and Izuku had some bandages here and there.

Finally, I had some bandages around my arm and broken hand from when I punched Stain.

In conclusion, we made it out alive, but not unscathed.

We conversed about the incident and how we couldn't sleep, until Chief came in, alongside Manual and Gran Torino.

Guess it was my time to die. The Cheif and Gran Torino in the same room? I was toast.

I gulpped nervously, looking  down at my hands.

"So you're the UA students who brought down the Hero Killer, correct?" Chief asked as we all nodded.

"Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof."

Woof...?

"There's a lesson you should've already learned. Since the beginning of quirks, the police force sought to maintain the status quo. We decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's until heroes came into the picture. They could do what we couldn't, if they were licensed of course. It would be impossible to condone actions with deadly quirks. The only reason pros can use their quirks now is because of a strict code that only heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use quirks as a weapon. Whether you were up against the Hero Killer or not, none of you have the authority to harm the villain. That's why you and you're supervisors are to receive harsh punishmen-"

I learned something about myself that day. Whether it was the Chief or anyone else, when I was ticked off, I became a little too bold and brave.

"I gave the authority. I was present at the scene and encouraged them to fight. I didn't try to stop them. If anyone's getting punished here it's me. Although they did participate in illegal actions, they were in the presence of someone with the authority to use their quirk to fight to a certain extent. I was on patrol when it happened and was given permission to act if necessary by the Police Department of Mustafu City, Japan. The pro hero Native was in danger and the three boys were visibly injured, so I stepped in," I explained. "What you've said is the clear stanza of the police department, but any punishment would be unnecessary if this didn't go public. I think it would be best if we didn't share what happened. As much as I hate the flaming bastard, we could say Endeavor saved the day, further supporting the severe burns found on Stain's body."

The boys looked utterly shocked as I looked the Chief straight in the eyes. From then on, I believe they figured out that I don't tend to play around.

"T-that sounds good to me. It sounds like the most logical thing to do. I know this is unfair, but I thank you for taking down the Hero Killer," The Chief said, bowing.

"You should've just said that in the beginning," I said, flaring my nostrils.

As they leave I turned to the boys who looked at me expectantly.

"Ask away, but my answer do not leave this room."

"What did you mean you have the authority? Aren't you a student just like the three of us?" Izuku asked.

I reached in my pocket and grabbed my badge. I showed it to them, causing their jaws drop to the floor.

"I knew you worked there, but since when did you get a badge?!" Izuku shouted.

"Ok, let's start with this. I work at the police department as a detective. I also sometimes hep in the forensics department but that doesn't really matter right now. Uncle Tsukauchi said I could intern at the department, so I did. I was sent on patrol and given permission to use my quirk and to ask for help from people I know," I explained as he nodded.

Todoroki stood up.

"First, thank you for saving us," He bowed. "Second, How did he know you as Knightwalker? Didn't you pick your hero name just a few days ago?"

"I used to go on patrol at night with Uncle Aizawa. Villains started calling me Knightwalker and it somewhat stuck. Some villains know me, but not all," I said, watching ad their eyes go wide.

"So you're like a full on pro? Iida asked.

"I suppose, but I still have a lot to learn. Plus, I don't have my hero license yet so I can't really do as much as I'd like in crisis situations."

"Ah, Uraraka's calling, I'll be right back," Izuku excised himself. As he exits, a nurse comes in.

"Tenya Iida. We have your results."

____________________

"Hey guys I just talked to Uraraka-"

"Midoriya, Iida just got his test results back," Todoroki said. Izuku turned to Iida.

"I damaged both my arms, but my left is the most severe..." Iida trailed off, looking down.

"Damage..." Izuku mumbled sadly.

"I damaged something in my left arm, and it will make it difficult to move my fingers and it'll have some numbness. They can do a nerve transplant and treatment, but I've decided until I'm a true hero, one that isn't reckless like I was before, I'll leave it as it is," Iida explained.

"Alright...then let's get stronger, together," Izuku said, holding his hand out for a fist bump.

"I feel kinda bad," Todoroki said, looking at his hand.

"How come, Todoroki?" I asked.

"I feel like whenever I get involved, someone's hand always gets messed up. Is something wrong with me? Am I cursed?" Todoroki said seriously, looking at his clutched hand. .

"Pfftttttt-Todoroki I never knew you had a sense of humor!!!" Izuku said through his laughing fit.

"I'm serious. Am I like the Handcrusher or something?" Todoroki said with a straight face.

"Pffttttt! The Handcrusher!!" Izuku almost fell on his ass from laughing so much.

As the three laughed I started to zone out. I still had yet to find out who exactly had helped me during the Sports Festival. It was nagging me every chance it earned.

Fuck.

_______________________

All Mights POV

____________________
In the middle of a phone call with Gran Torino.....
____________________

"Well I don't care about my teaching license anymore. I only got it for you and to keep my promise to your predecessor, Shimura," Gran Torino said.

"And I really appreciate all you did for me. It's only because of your wisdom and guidance I'm the number one hero today," I explained nervously, worried he might be mad.

"If that's true why don't you ever visit me?" He exclaimed, making me jump.

"Well, it's just that my new life as a teacher has been very busy," I explained.

"I actually called about the Hero Killer. I only saw him briefly in person, but in that short amount of time, he shook me to my very core. There's such hatred inside that man," Gran Torino said, surprising me.

"I can't believe he managed to scare someone like you, Gran Torino. He must've already been tied up so what frightened you?" I asked.

"It probably stems from his fanatic ideology. There was something very intimidating about his obsession. I'm not trying to praise him or anything, but he has the same type of determination as you when it comes to your Symbol Of Peace thing. There's similarities," He replied.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"To put it simply, you've both got charisma. As the investigation continues, his ideology and opinions will be all over the media. Everyone will want to know his motives. The age we live in, for better or worse, is filled with suppression. There'll be people across the globe who'll be influenced by these new ideas," Gran Torino explained.

"If that's true, he inspires copy cat villains. And they'll most likely strike out on their own. Heroes will be able to stop them like they did this time," I said.

"That's where the league of villains comes in," Gran Torino said, catching me off guard.

"How so?"

"Some suggest that Stain and the League are connected somehow. That means, the League will go from being thought of as juvenile delinquents that attacked UA, to being recognized as a group with an ideology. In other words, these new converts will seek them out. Even if each individual is insignificant, if that evil gathers under one banner, it can swell to unstoppable proportions. If the villain in charge knew this would happen from the beginning then he is a brilliant strategist. He's steadily getting rid of any obstacles in his way one by one, trying to create conditions that'll favor his own," Gran Torino explained.

"I heard from Tsukauchi that Nomu had multiple quirks. I had a bad feeling. What if he's back?" I asked worriedly.

"You're concerned it's the man who killed Shimura, my sworn friend, your master, and the previous holder of One For All? The man who put that hole in your stomach? You're afraid the villain All For One is on the rise again?"

"Able to survive such injuries though, I don't wanna imagine it's possible," I swallowed, gripping the phone tightly.

"Toshinori, I think you should tell the boy, all that he needs to know about One For All, and you must think about what I suggested to you and Tsukauchi...

give her the mission."

~✍️♥️

chapter 32:
end
word count: 3377

—gotta love cliff hangers—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 156K 55
โžช ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด x แด˜ส€แด-สœแด‡ส€แด! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โžช ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดแดกษด แด€ษดส แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด›! โžช แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แดสœแด€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดส€ษชแด‹แดsสœษช. โžช sแด›แดส€สสŸษชษดแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษขs แด›แด แดแด‡. โžช ษช า“แดสŸสŸแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ษดษขแด€...
59K 2.5K 32
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ แด ษชสŸสŸแด€ษชษด แดŠแดษชษด๊œฑ แด„สŸแด€๊œฑ๊œฑ 1-แด€, ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ ษขแด‡แด› แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›แด แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡แด…. โœจ COMPLETED โœจ 16+ __________________________________ โฑฝโฑหกหกแตƒโฑโฟ!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แดตแถปแต˜แตแต˜ หฃ...
96.8K 5K 31
[ยฟยฟยฟยฟ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ????] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐Ž ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โ”โ” โI have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be t...
100K 2.2K 31
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...