Bad Boy [BTS Jeon Jungkook Fa...

By jvngkookssi

Oh Eun Hye is living in Philippines, she is a half Filipino and half Korean and she will migrate soon in Seou... More

Bad Boy (BTS Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction)
Chapter 1-Welcome to Seoul
Chapter 2-First Day of School
Chapter 3-New Friend
Chapter 4-2nd Day of School
Chapter 5-Camp
ⓒⓐⓜⓟ
Chapter 6-Activity
Chapter 7-Bad Luck
Chapter 8-Beautiful
Chapter 9-Why?
Chapter 10-Great News!
Chapter 11-Planning
Chapter 12-Jealous
Chapter 12-Wondering
Chapter 13-Secret Revealed
Chapter 15-Trouble
Chapter 14-Trying Hard
Chapter 16-Candies
Chapter 17-My Princess
Chapter 18-Sorry
Hola!

Epilogue

13K 481 77
By jvngkookssi

Park Boram expelled at the school that owns of Jungkook's Family because of what she have done from Eunhye. Hyeri is always besides Eunhye and she got a rank three on the class and if Jungkook is coming towards Eunhye, Hyeri will quickly walk out and she's just taking a lot of picture. Did you know that her gallery is full of the KookHye couple than her selca?

Jungkook is not the one who is in rank one but he's already at rank two and it's Eunhye his beautiful girlfriend who got the rank one. He never beat Eunhye on her rank because she is smarter than Jungkook, or let's just say, she's more interested to study. They are always reviewing together and sometimes, Hyeri join to them also.

Jungkook and Eunhye live happy and they promise not to broke up what ever happens and have faith to each other. And the rest is the other member of BTS, they are not bullying their other school mates anymore, they are just joining Hyeri, Jungkook and Eunhye everyday.

THE END

Thank You for reading this, please vote and leave a comment as well.

I am creating a next story  and it's a Jungkook fanfic again, its entitled "MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK", please support this! Thank you! Love you all guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
1M 26.5K 29
Lee Jieun is a nerd, but not completely a 'nerd'. She just wears big, black glasses. She's a top student. But when she's outside of her school, she i...
12.9K 272 21
This is about a girl named Hannah, who loves BTS a lot. She is a filipino ARMY(name of the fan)in the philippines that wishes to travel in Korea so d...
3K 201 41
Jae Eun was happy, to begin with. WAS. But one boy changed everything, taking her out of heaven and throwing her into hell. His name? Jeon Jungkook...