Stuff with my ocs [discontinu...

By gwajadoll

Just a bunch of random stuff with my ocs. This is completely made for no reason and because I'm bored. Please... More

Emiko Heiwana
Amelia Robertson
Maku Pera
Tokko Yoomi
Aiko Ukinari
Tokko Eun
Keito Kuru
Coco
Haunted House
Ocs Having a Genie
Requests?
Ocs As Parents
Ocs as Teachers
Ocs as 5 year olds
Ocs The Type
Ocs if they had a crush on you
Ocs Opposite
Ocs if they were mad at you
Itsuki Yamato

-PLEASE READ FIRST-

40 2 2
By gwajadoll

This was made completely for fun (and out of boredom). Please do not steal any of my ocs. And hope you like these stuff and enjoy. I'm also going to post random art that I drawn of them as well. Also, most of the stuff here I got the idea from is from BTS Jokes by elhhun.

If you have any ideas or requests feel free to tell me and if I like it, I'll post it and tag you!
And maybe follow you if I like it ALOT. If you'd like me to draw your oc(s) with any of mine, feel free to ask. If you have any.
If you don't understand any part of theses things, feel free to tell me and I'll explain it to you if you'd like.
Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
5.3M 181K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
18.5M 495K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
92.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...