It started with a text||JenMin

By minminjimjaem

[C O M P L E T E D](not edited) In which Jennie will receive a text from an unknown number. Which she will k... More

Chapter 1: Moving
Chapter 2: Unknown
Chapter 7: Bet
Chapter 8:Detention
Chapter 9: Detention 2
Chapter 10: Emphasize
Chapter 11: Question
Chapter 12: Bored
Chapter 13: Monday
Chapter 14: His jokes
Chapter 15: Ignored
Chapter 16: Things
Chapter 17: Number
Chapter 18: Taehyung's mother
Chapter 19: Taehyung
Chapter 20: Now he knows
Chapter 21: Game on
Chapter 22: Just come
Chapter 23: Days has passed
Chapter 24: Friday Night
Chapter 26: Girl Talk
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: Hungover
Chapter 29: Pizza Night
Chapter 30: Meet Up
Author's note
Chapter 31: Drunk dudes
Chapter 32: I have to tell you
Chapter 3: Jimin
Chapter 4: New friends
Chapter 5: Bad boy
Chapter 6: Annoying Smolbaby

Chapter 25: Truth or Dare

1.2K 47 13
By minminjimjaem

It's been a while since we started partying. It's just us and their friends.

I am actually glad I came here. I wouldn't be meeting Jin Oppa, my cousin, If I didn't come here.

I glance around the house, Lisa and Jisoo talking while Rose was just sitting, clearly not in the mood in this night. And there was Taehyung with Hoseok oppa and Namjoon Oppa at the sofa while Suga oppa is sleeping at the sofa beside them.

He looks tired.

Then there's Jimin and Jungkook near the terrace door, talking. I looked at them while I sat here at the bar. They laughed along. Jimin caught me looking, I blush and quickly look away.

I wonder if he already knows that I am the one who is he texting to. Would he get angry? Or would he ignore me? That's like so Hard.

I clearly don't want it to happen. My feelings are so mixed up right now. I wanted to like him but the fact that he kept changing his attitude every minute, makes a total turn off.

But I love the way he smiles, the way he still respect girls. He is being a gentleman when he took me home when I was sick. He even invited me to his house so I wouldn't get alone at home.

As much as I wanted to feel the happiness right now, I just can't. I wanted myself to like him but I can't.

I don't know why. I still don't know his real self. I only knew him just for awhile now.

It's hard to like someone in such a short time. For me, I guess.

I admit he is handsome as hell, he is so hot, and sexy. I wanted to touch his small hands so bad. I wanted to touch his lips so bad.

"Jen, How have you been?" Jin Oppa snapped me out of my mind. I turn to look at him and smiled sheepishly.

"fine" I said shortly, not wanting to tell him something. Seriously, I don't have anything to say. "You look clouded there" He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I took a sip of my wine. "I mean you think alot. What are you thinking about?" He asked as I just shrugged.

If only you know.

I wanted to tell you so bad, oppa. But right now I just don't want.

My mind is on the problem between rose and I, and why jimin invited me here.

I know Rose is a sweet kind girl, I just feel it. Why does she have to bad at me? I'n getting frustrated here.

"Okay!!! Let's all play!!" We heard a voice shouted near. I look at the person who was calling out. It was jimin. Everybody went go to the living room, as jimin wishes so.

I follow behind. "So clearly, the night is getting boring. So why not play something" He grinned as he looked at jungkook

"What game?" Jisoo asked

"Truth or dare" Jungkook said.
My self shrunk as I heard it. I don't know but I am already nervous. So nervous..

What if jimin knows??

They all agreed to play. Majority wins. We all circle at the living room. Me beside my cousin and Lisa.

There's an empty bottle placed in the middle of the circle. "I'll spin it" Jimin said. He spinned the bottle as I watched it spinning wishing that it won't land on me. It slowly land on me but ended it on lisa. I sighed in relief. We looked at her, "Truth or dare" Jimin asked.

"Too make it exciting, Dare" Lisa said with full of confidence "I dare you to sit on kook's lap for the whole game" Jimin said. He is such a jerk for lisa. But it seems like lisa doesn't mind. "What about if the bottle lands on him?" Lisa asked curious.

"Both of you will take it" Lisa shrugged and went to sit on jungkook's laps. I look over to jungkook and he looks like he is enjoying it. They were whispering at each other. Okay I'll stop, it's disguting.

****

It was fun, We've been playing a night and I never been the target to answer truth or dare.

But still the game doesn't still end.

Taehyung spin the bottle and landed beside him. Jimin was beside him. "Hyung, Truth or dare" We all looked at him as he smirked. "Truth" Jungkook groaned, maybe wanting jimin to have a dare.

"Do you think that the girl you've been texting to would wanted to see you? Do you like her? What's her name again?" He asked to many question for one truth. I widen my eyes lightly not wanting to be suspicious. Taehyung knows? Does that mean maybe kook knows too?

Shit

"Kyutinini... That's the name she gave me. And I wanted to see her in person but she is playing hard to get" He smirked as he took a glance at me. My heart shrunk as I felt that jimin knows. "But I do like her. But I like this one girl here" I glance around the room and landed my eyes on rose.

Maybe he likes rose.

Ouch

Yeah, I don't have a chance on him

Jimin spin the bottle as it spins fast. And my heart beats fast as well. The bottle landed across jimin. Which was me.

My heart shrunk. I don't know what to do. I was frozen until I snapped myself, I look up as I saw everyone looking at me

"kyuky, Truth or Dare?" Jimin smirked. Well everybody in the room smirked.

"Truth" I said as I breathe out.

"Do you like someone? Or have you been contacting someone you like?" Taehyung asked.

They already know. I'm dead.

They know. It's obvious. They are cornering me. Right here. Right now.

All I can do is to lie.

"I do like someone but I don't think I have a chance on him" I said and that part was true. "And I haven't been contacting someone I like" I lied. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at me as I shrugged.

They all look at me suspiciously. They all know. I fucking don't knew it. Damn it.

I spin the bottle and it lands on rose. I look at her, "So rose. Truth or dare?" I asked. She looked at me slightly bored. "Truth" She said

"What's between you and him?" I pointed at jimin, "Why do you hate me?" I asked, really wanting to know what is what.

"Really? How could a dumb girl like won't know? Jimin is my half brother" She said bluntly

What? Half brother?

"What's your real name again?" I asked. "Chaeyong, PARK Chaeyong" she emphasized her last name. Park.

"I didn't know, someone beautiful like you can be a sister of this guy" I pointed at jimin, but she is really beautiful.

"And I don't hate you, I have trust issues" Rose said, "So sorry" I nod in understandment.

Rose is Jimin's Half sister. How could I be so dummbb???

So that means that jimin likes someone else

"And jennie" She called out before spinning the bottle, "All of Oppa's girl hates me that's why I've been cold to you" She stated.

I'm quit taken a back. I am not his girl. But part of me wish that I was his.

She spins the bottle before I could exclaim. It landed on me. Again. Why!!?

I just notice that the others are gone. It was only the 8 of us left, Jin oppa, taehyung, jungkook and jimin. Girls are me and lisa, rose and jisoo.

"Jennie, Truth or dare?" She asked, "Truth" i will never pick dare.

"Okay, Does the boy you like is in here?" She asked as I gulp.

"Yes" I admit. I wouldn't like to lie because there's like 4 guys here. I spin the bottle quickly and landed on Jisoo. "Truth or dare"  I asked

"Dare" she said

These girls are so brave to take a dare. Before I could speak someone already told a dare.

"Kiss the guy you like here" Jungkook and lisa shouted. Lisa is still on jungkook's lap.

Jisoo make a move and went in to jin oppa's lips. I am shock but I felt like exploding. This is too sweet. Jin Oppa kissed back. They pulled away and smiled.

"That is so sweet" Lisa said.

"Kiss me too lisa" jungkook pouted. Lisa slap kook's chest lightly as Jungkook chuckled.

My phone vibrated. I look over my phone and it was a text from Smolbaby. I'm so dead.

I look up slowly and seeing jimin not looking up from his phone.

Smolbaby
Hey

I decided to type so quick so that no one will see it

Jennie
Hey

Before I could take my phone back into my pocket, my phone got snatch my a women's hands. I look up nervous, "Hey!" I exclaimed

"It is your turn" jisoo said as she looked onto the text. Thank God I changed his namd. "Smolbaby?" Jisoo chuckled

"Hey! Give it back" I said as my heart beats so fast

"Who the hell is smoLbaby?" Rose chuckled

"You've been contacting someone" Lisa said

"No I don't, it was just somebody who texted me randomly. No biggy" I shrugged.

"As if" Taehyung said as he smirked at me

"Truth or dare" Jimin asked as his eyes glued onto me. "Truth" I said

"Who is Smolbaby? Do you like him?" Jimin asked.

Shit

--------------------------------

Hey I know I didn't update for soo loongg!!!

I wanted to finish the first story (Idol) and I did. And I think of an idea to continue this story hehehe

Im sorryyy

Thank youuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 21.1K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
65.3K 2.6K 45
When Kim Taehyung's friend gives him the number of a boy named Park Jimin, that he saw on Jungkook's Instagram. (COMPLETED) #1 in vminfanfic 7/29/2018
10.6K 514 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
16.5K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...