Kidnapped by a werewolf ?

By Amelia_Anderson_

On a normal Saturday morning , Anna walks out of a shopping mall to make a stop at McDonald's to get some ice... More

Authors Note ✨
Kidnapped?? (1)
Who are you ?
Monster !
Authors note ✨
Crackling bones ?
Half what ?
Mark me?
Black eye?
What dreams ?
need to find a name .

Lunch and shopping right ??

159 4 1
By Amelia_Anderson_

"Aiden ! Where are you ?!" I screamed and rushed out .

"Tyler !!! Where is Aiden ?!!"

I came out the front and I saw a huge pack of wolves fighting against each other , I saw Aiden's wolf and his scent called me .

I couldn't stand there and watch .
I changed into my wolf and attacked the other wolves . Blood was everywhere . Another wolf was about to attack Aiden's wolf from the back and I managed to leap and knock that wolf out . I made contact with Aiden and he growls at me .

Growling at me ? I just saved his sorry ass !

I growled back and helped the others in the pack . I felt tired , I was drained. I've never fought before and the fact that I murdered another wolf flashed before my eyes and that's when I felt a sting to my hind leg . I was bitten . I couldn't stand and everything around me went black .

****

"Anna..." I heard a blurred voice , my vision was faded .

"Anna , wake up love" I heard a plea .

Aiden ! It was him . What does he want now ? He growled at me then . Wait , this isn't my room.
I fluttered my eyelids and I realized I was in the pack doctors room , I looked at my leg and I was shocked !

I gasped , it was perfectly fine . No marks no scratches and I could even move it .

"Love , are you okay ?"  Aiden asked again .

"Mhmm" was all I said to him and looked away .

"Baby , look at me , I'm sorry I was just angry" he said .

I looked at him and I saw his eyes tear up . It softened my heart and I turned towards him and cupped his cheek .

"It's okay , what happened?" I asked concern .

"Don't worry , just get some rest okay, I'll tell you later" he said and turns to walk out .

"Aiden , no , tell me. I deserve to know" I say angrily .

He just walked out ! Like that , without even looking back . What is wrong with him . Honestly the guy had some serious mood swings .

"Good day Luna , I believe you are tired , drained and hungry which is why I had some pasta prepared for you , I hope you enjoy it , and feel free to ask for anything" A pack member told me sweetly .

" Uhm thank you so much . What is your name? " I asked the girl .

"Synthia" she replied with a smile .

"Synthia then , would you mind staying with me for company , I hate being alone ." I asked innocently .

"Why ofcourse , why wouldn't I Luna ? " She chuckled nervously .

"Call me Anna , I hate having to be called Luna all the time " I complained .

"If Alpha Aiden has to hear me , he will probably kick me out of the pack.."

" Oh don't worry about him , I will deal with him" I joked .

Well of course I didn't ask her to stay to watch me eat , I had a motive . Although she doesn't seem so bad to go shopping with or just chilling around but if Aiden wont tell me what happened or why those wolves were here then I will have to find out my way . I do feel bad that I am kind of using Synthia but like its not like I have a choice . Urgh this all is so confusing , I am sure that a day out shopping and lunch with her can make up for this right ??

"So uh Synthia , I haven't got the chance to try and recall what happened last night . Could you tell me what happened and why those wolves were in tearing our wolves apart ? "

"I am sorry Luna , as much as I offered to help you , I was told not to speak about yesterday's incident ." she said softly .

"What?" I frowned . "You have to tell me what it is ."

"I am sorry , I have to leave ." She stood up .

I have to make her stay , and there is only one way to do so and I would regret it .

"Synthia!" I said confidently .

"Yes Luna " she flinched .

"I am your Luna and I believe you have to obey me no matter what , so I demand you tell me what really happened yesterday or I will have to punish you or even kill you for such disrespect !

She was shaking , she looked scared and I wasn't really enjoying doing this .

"I am sorry Luna , but Alpha Aiden has strictly forbidden us to do so "

" And I am telling you that the Alpha and the Luna have the same authority . So it is up to you to decides what "

I was cut of by the door opening and entered my handsome hunk of a mate . Wait ! No ! I am not on good terms with him .

"Alpha" Synthia bowed and left ,

"UGH!" I groaned in frustration .

Aiden looked at me with a glimpse of amusement in his eyes .

"Would you quit staring and tell me what the hell is really going on ?!" I asked impatiently .

"Why do you keep worrying ? Just breath hunny , nothing is going on and no one is going to take you away from me ." He said in a rush .

"What ?? Who said anything about me leaving you ? " I asked suspiciously .

"What ? I didn't say that forget it . Did you eat ?" He asked .

Something is definitely wrong . This dumb idiot had to come now . I would have never left him inside the room if I knew he wasn't going to be of any help .

" I am going to shower , I feel icky in these clothes ." I said as I rose from the bed .

"Hmm okay , I'll get one of the pack members to drop off some clothing for you ."

"Actually I want to go back to my room . I do not want to stay here , when I wake up I see the doctors face , I feel as if I am in the hospital and I hate it ." I stated .

"No" He said sternly .

"NO? What the hell is that supposed to mean ? I am moving and that's final." I said feeling heat all around me .

"Anna , do not be stubborn , please. You need to stay here so you can have proper medical care ."

"I can have the same thing in my room as well . How that make sense to you ."

I know I am at the edge of a mental breakdown , and I am frustrated . First he wont tell me what happened , now I am not allowed to move to my bedroom ?

"Stop behaving like a child Anna . I don't know why I even took you ." He said and then stopped adter realising what he had said .

I started crying , obviously . What else was I supposed to do ? I thought that finally I was starting to love him .

"Oh baby , I didn't mean that" He tried to explain .

"That's exactly what you meant , and yes why did you take me . My life would have been so much better without you ! Just go away !!!" I sobbed .

"I love you baby" He said before he walked out .

***********************

---------------------------

Thank you guys for still having faith and for all the messages , it really means a lot to me !

I have decided to continue the story , and I am most happy that at first when I decided that I was not going to continue the book I had full support , there were no hate and that was amazing . Thank you all so much !!!

Love ~ A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 128K 36
Cadence has no memory beyond when she woke in No Man's land two years ago. Her only option is to survive. As hard as it is to fend for herself, she f...
1M 26.1K 69
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
892K 35.8K 44
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
6.8M 237K 43
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...