The Beautiful World (A Hetali...

By discontinuedeh

Atlanta Hearth a rich kid, with an anime filled brain. She finds out secrets and discovers things. This story... More

Running into my country
Meeting axis powers
The meeting
The Call
Going To Scone-land
Flying Mint Bunny an elf and scones
Hypocrite call and Canada
Canada
The Nordics
Getting close to Norway
Another world Meeting and Glasses
Getting a Haircut
Sushi and yet more countries
Hehe Germany Gets Pranked
Rainbow Potato and Hanging with the BTT
Going to le House with BTT
Buying all the pocky and some dresses
Rin and Len
Party!
School
Lunch, and Some Embarrasing Topics
Partners and Candy
Teenagers
Pasta with Romano
Girls
#YORO
More kisses
Greece The Lover Of Cats
Switzerland is so Neutral
TomaRoma
Notice Me Senpai
Truth or Dare
You're Not Drunk On Wine
Sakura-chan
Odd Dreams
Awesome Fashion Trends
Switching Bodies
Bathtime with Romano!
Let's Get Started
Artemis
There Aint No Party Like A Pewdiepie Party!
Starbucks Makes Me Crazy
Acacia
Sibling Rivalry
Epic Rap Battle of States
Family
Odd Friend Trio
Family Problems
Estonia Close Your Mouth
Make Way for Sass King and Queen
Fin Can Play Metallica

You dont like pasta?!?

372 26 2
By discontinuedeh

Hey guys! *hands you box of pocky* thanks for reading, my totally awesome like Prussia story!

Chapter Seventeen

Atlanta

So me and the countries arrived at my house(more like mansion) and America shouted, "Holy shit I didn't know you lived so close to the hero!"

"Yea, well who wants to come inside," I asked them, god my sisters probably gonna fangirl over the hot countries.

"Let's go," America said rushing up to the door and knocking.

"What do you want At- oh your not my sister," Violet said looking at America, "So I'm Violet and you are.."

"I'm the HERO!" America shouted at my sister causing her to flinch slightly.

"Uhh good for you," Violet said unsurely, then she noticed the rest of the countries and started talking to each one, besides the Axis and the BTT considering that she already met them.

"You never told us you had a sister," England said to you.

"Ja, but she's mein kid sister, so she's not awesome like me," I said to him, he just facepalmed and walked back to Violet.

"Kesesese I heard jou call me," Prussia said coming up to me.

"Nein I was just stating to augenbrauen(eyebrows) that I was more awesome then mein unawesome kid schwester(sister)," I said to him using German here and there.

"Oh, zhat makes sense," Prussia said before going back to the BTT.

I just sat on my steps looking at the sky before I heard, "Let-a go of me-a ragazza idiota!"

"Hey kid sister, let go of Lovino please," I said to her standing up.

"But he's so cute," she said smiling and hugging him.

"Okay, you asked for it," I said grinning madly.

"Hey Lovino and Feli did you know that Violet doesn't like pasta," I said to them making both there eyes widen.

"How do you-a not like-a pasta," Roma shouted pushing her away, and her landing on her butt.

"I just don't okay, it's not good, to be honest I'm not really a fan of Italian food," Violet said frowning.

"I'm-a going now, ciao Atlanta," Romano said before walking away.

"Ciao Lovino!" I shouted back at his retreating figure.

"How do I chase off hot men," Violet said while in her emo corner.

"Because you don't hold the awesomeness I hold," I shouted at her grinning.

"Your not even that awesome," Violet said to me, making me narrow my eyes.

"Take it back I have an army on my side," I said to her.

"Nope, I won't take it back," Violet said to me, "Also what army those dudes."

"Yep, hey Alfred can you please lift up that limo," I said pointing to a sleek black limo, he nodded.

"He won't be able to- what the HELl!"

"How's this dudette," America shouted holding up the limo, I nodded and made a gesture for him to put it down, he did.

"Okay then, you really are awesome and so are your friends," Violet said before backing inside and shutting the door.

"Well that could have gone better," I said then noticed Germany, "Hey where'd your big bushy mooshtache, and colorful hair go?"

"I simply vashed it out, after all mein bruder told me it vas temporary, and zhe mustache I took of with soap und vater," Germany said.

"Awww, I wanted you to leave it in longer," I said to him as I started walking back.

"Vell I obviously vasn't going to I looked like a fool," he said.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•TimeSkip since I am lazy•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey you dumb-a bastards are back early," Romano said eating a tomato.

"Yea, now today is the day of the party so I'm gonna call Poland over," I told them grinning.

I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone dialing Poland's number.

"Hey, like what's up Lanta," Poland asked.

"I just wanted to remind you that today is the party and that I have our cosplays picked out," I said back.

"Oh yea I'm actually on my way to Americas house right now, I'm like totally in the states," Poland replied.

"Yay, now we can go shopping at the mall," I squealed into the phone.

"Yea we like totally can," Poland replied squealing as well.

"Okay well I like gotta go, see you later girl," Poland said.

"Okay bye Poland," I said ending the call and smiling, before going back downstairs where the doorbell rang.

America opened the door, "Oh hey Poland dude!"

"Poland," I shouted while throwing myself at him for a hug, to which he hugged back.

"Oh you look like totally cute, and you even have let your curl out," He said smiling, "Well now off to the mall!"

I skipped outside with him and asked, "So you knew about my curl?"

"Yea, but I like figured that you wanted it kept away since it had been like pined down."

"Yea, well I am so happy that we can go to the mall together," I said smiling.

"Yea, but like how are we supposed to get there?"

"Easy, magic," I said, pulling out my wand, from my purse and opening a portal.

"Are you like sure that's safe?"

"Yea it's totally safe," I said, going in, he warily followed after me griping my hand as we entered the mall parking lot.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Well I know it's short, but I hoped you enjoyed it and thanks bye! Oh almost forgot Poland is gonna like totally say the disclaimer.

Poland: This girl like totally doesn't own Hetalia, but she does have good fashion.

Me: Thanks Poland

Poland: Anytime gurl, now bye readers see you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 301 25
(School AU) (Y/n) (L/n) is a very smart young lady. She always gets good marks on her quizzes and tests. She's nice to everyone and tries to stay pos...
4.5K 92 9
There are some random Male Belarus x reader. No request and lemons.This is a one shot. Sorry, guys. Belarus belongs to Himaruya Hidekaz. This story...
144K 4.2K 19
1.4K 55 5
*Warning* This story deals with heavy topics like suicide and depression. You've been warned. (I'll come up with a description later)