DoRtY DaIAnAโœ”๏ธ(18+) Unedited

By Eerciblaze

sexual contents filled (be warned) He crush his lips on hers and she kissed him back immediately moaning and... More

Dirty Diana????
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 48
chapter 49
Epilogue
Thanksgiving

chapter 47

4K 271 10
By Eerciblaze

DIRTY DIANA 

"Let her go now" he repeated when they made no move and Diana struggle to get free but they held onto her , keeping her in place.

" now I wasn't expecting you " Logan spoke getting Alexander's  attention as he turns the gun at Logan.

"Did I surprise you ?" Alexander  sarcastically asked but Logan smirks keeping his stare at him" tell your men to let her go?" He says with clenched teeth .

Logan looked over at Diana and back to Alexandra, hands ducked into his pant pocket crosses his leg as he rested on on the plane.

"That won't be a good idea ,.....common ..I thought you came to say hello to me, I mean I deserve a hello don't I?after all your my son and am your real dad" He said and Alexander's  swore he was ready to blow off his brains, how that word " dad" disgusted him for the fact it was obviously the truth.

"Don't you dare call me your son, your not my father neither am I your son " he says his hand shook as he held onto the gun tighter, his eyes going over to Diana seeing how terrible she looked especially with the blood on the side of her lips and that of her dress ,anger Flaw's up even more.

"You fucker , you dare touch her" he gritted his teeth heading towards him and logans calm face changed.

"Stop" he says and Alexander  stopped abruptly " I wouldn't want you to take another step if you do,she will die right in your presence "he says with a serous look and Alexander  jaw tightened as he looked over to Diana who had tears in her eyes .

" now, put the gun down and kick it over " he orders and Alexandra was reluctant "now" logans voice became harder and Alexander  looked over to Diana again who one of his men pointed a gun at her head while the second one was pointing at him.

He knew he needed to do it.

"Xander don't drop it" she cried out knowing what logan will do if he dropped it.

Dropping the gun slowly he gently stood straight then kicked it over and Logan smiles, now he was gonna have a little talk with him.

"Am just gonna ask this  question all in one, I need you to fuckin tell me why you killed my parents " he says.

Logan looked at him for a while "Oh common Alexander, you already know why I did" he smiles bringing out a cigarette from his chest pocket light it and smoke away .

"Yeah right , that doesn't explain why you killed my mother " he said angrily " so start talking " he says hoping the cops arrive soon.

"They needed to die, if I didn't kill them , it will be a different story cause Daniel wanted me dead  too" he says smoking away
"So, I killed them and you just need to understand" he says.

"You expect him to understand that you killed his parents" Diana spat looking at Logan with a murderous look, those the man even have shame?

"All he did was make his wife happy by sacrificing his own happiness he fuckin paid you off and you took the money he gave after you bloody agreed to do it" Alexander yelled .

"Yes, yes I know I agreed into fucking his wife but I did it because I wanted to have Sarah all to myself" he  said hardly " so that offer came at the right time " he smoke away .

"It was an agreement between the both of you ,but you also had your own plans Logan, you wanted my father dead " Alexander glared at him and Logan got pissed hearing him call Daniel his father .

"You listen very good Alexander" he pointed at him "his not your fuckin father okay and also killing Daniel never crossed my mind even if I wanted to so badly get Sarah from him,but you should be fuckin saying he had another plan in mind and that was to kill me , he sent his men to kill me and take the money from me , he actually wanted me dead" he says angrily, his eyes blazing as he thinks over everything from the past .

"So ....killing him was good enough and I don't regret it " he added and smoke away .

"And mom? why did you kill her you damn said you loved her but you killed her, how does that make a sense?" Alexander yelled .

"I killed her because I don't want her alive living in agony and weeping over Daniels death , and also if I couldn't have her, no one eals can not again" he says repeating the same word he uses in the video .

"Alexander, I know you think am the bad guy here which I am cause theirs no point in denying it, but Daniel caused everything drugging me and setting me up with Sarah's best Friend and making it look like I was fuckin cheating on her when I wasn't" his eyes turning red as he bit inside of his bottom lip.

"You tell, how would you feel if that happens to you and you loss Diana just like I lost your mother  ?" He asked and Alexander  was speechless,him and Diana's eyes met and he knew exactly how he will feel, but  if what he said is true then why would his father do such a thing to him?

"Why did he do that ?" Alexander asked .

"Simply, he has eyes for Sarah and I was on the way , so he needed me out" he casually answers and kept smoking.

", you are my blood and I never wanted you dead even if seeing you reminds me so Much of your mother and her betrayal" he says .

"She listens to Daniel and left me after I was set up of cheating on her" he laughed remembering highschool "she believed everything he told her ,  you think Daniel is innocent, but he never was okay, after succeeding breaking us apart, he was there to console her, making her think his Innocent, Sarah refuses to hear me out shot me out like am some piece of asshole , I was so shocked discovering she and Daniel was already dating " he chuckles and Alexandra felt tears listening to everything he was saying , a single tears slide down logans cheek  and he whipped it , Diana stared shocked seeing him cry .

" it hurt like what the fuck , I couldn't let it go, never " he whispers, he looks at Alexander and crushed the cigarette he was holding.

"I watch him get married to my woman, my Sarah, it was too painful , I thought I could let it go but I just couldn't, I needed Daniel to pay for hurting me , stealing the woman I so dearly loved from me , so.....what do you expect, when the Favour came knocking on my door, I had to accept it and he wanted me dead because he thought i was gonna come claim you , he guessed right....., because I wasn't gonna let him father my own son " he says biting his lower lip and swallowed.

"You know, I didn't want you to know I was your father either, because I know you hated me , seeing that I killed them " he says .

"You speak of not wanting me dead but you did " Alexander said remembering when he fired at him in the kitchen that day .

"That short wasn't to kill you, but to scare you,but you ran away and I didn't see you for a long time , I know this is gonna be shocking... But I looked for you for 6 years....and after I finally saw you that was when I discovered  you was already brought up in a good and responsible family so I had to step back but after some few years and I discovered I was betrayed by Diana's father I got furious so furious" he says and Alexandra stare at him confuse after he mentioned Diana's father , and they exchange looks .

"Remember the lady that gave you the device, that was Tamara which her father sent to keep record's , I killed him  and I Made Diana kill her , I started looking for a way to get that device from you and that was when Loren came into the picture, but you found out and knowing you will jail her and involves me,  I had a bomb planted in her car , that was how she died" he says casually .

"..so then you sent her and what are you planning to do now ?" He asked " kill her like you killed Loren "?" He mocked " tell me cause I think you have to kill me too " he says  even if what logan said really touched him he couldn't help thinking of what he did to Diana.

"She was supposed to be like a daughter to you , but what did you do ?, you raped her like some piece of shit, manhandling her like she's no human turning her into what she never was, ........you abused her not once , twice but severally, did you see what you did to her all the marks you left on her skin , what are you? .....because your heartless your a heartless being" Alexander yelled

Logan closed his eyes tightly as his word's pirced his heart , opening them looked over at Diana .

"Am not gonna apologize for what I did to you , but I think I regretted getting you involved in the first place, you were so innocent....... So am just gonna ask this even if I already know the answer " he says and Alexander  and Diana wondered what the question was gonna be .

"Are you coming with me?" Logan asked.

"Am going no fuckin where with you " she yelled .

"Just all I wanna hear " it all happened quickly Logan short this both men instantly and Diana let out a scream Alexandra's eyes widen as Diana and the guard's fell .

"DIANA" Alexander yelled running to her and crunching down next to her as he held her close , they both looked up with wide eyes  to Logan who still pointed the gun at them he stared at them and suddenly the police serial blasted knowing the police was already close by .

he turned back to them and looked into Alexander's  eyes as they both stares at each other , he raise the gun up and letting go off it  dropped to the floor , his eyes still on them, the police car  drove in and the cops came out all aiming their guns at Logan, Alexander and Diana stares back at him surprisingly not understanding why he didn't kill them but surrender himself instead.

" your hands above your head "inspector Charles called out and he did as told , his eyes still not leaving Alexander.

" no matter what , am still your father ......don't ever forget that " Logan whispers but they heard him .

Then turning back to the police they cuffed him and pulled him away to the van, Alexander could still see him looking at him from the van as it drove away, once it was out of sight he turns to crying Diana .

"Hey , are you okay, how's the baby  " he asked worriedly losing the rope that bounded her wrist ,looking her over as he touchés her .

"Am fine, the baby is fine , I was so scared  , thanks for coming" she cried hugging him .

"Shhh...., its all over, it's over baby " he kissed her hair hugging her tightly thanking God she and his baby was okay

"Mr Malcholin is she okay ?" Andrew asked  as the guard's rushed towards them .

"She's okay " he says and he wrapped his arm around her taking over to his car.

-------------------------------------
Well hope you enjoyed this chapter?
What do you think about Logan ?
Pity him or still mad at him?

Don't forget to vote and comment tnx .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.2K 51
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š. ...
4K 148 22
"Answer me, Ziya." He commanded, his lips touching mine with every word he pronounced, making me to lean more into him. His hand dropped down on my...
212K 17.1K 33
"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he pushed her away from him. As she turn to goi...
1.8K 95 34
"Everything I need is here," he whispered in my ear. I looked into his eyes, only to see me in them. He pulled me closer; we were just inches away f...