Lost And Found [Michaeng]✔

By kaizentillo

"Once I found you, I'll never let you go again" "Then make me stay" Started✔ 17 Aug 2018 End✔ 11 Jan 2019 ©by... More

PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19 : EXORDIUM
PART 20 : FORTIFY
PART 21 : MINDER
PART 22 : ALTER
PART 23 : ACCIDENT
PART 24 : UNTOLD
PART 25 : VERACITY
PART 26 : DISTURBANCE
PART 27 : CHEERY DAY
PART 28 : EPHIALTES
PART 29 : ENDUS
PART 30 : CRY
EPILOGUE
BOOK 2??
BOOK 2 IS OUT!!!
HELLO
NEW BOOK

PART 12

5.8K 197 54
By kaizentillo

After got back from 'meeting', Jihyo was all quiet. Usually she will sighing about how tired she is being a president.

The girls keep questioning her if she are okay. But they don't know that she is hiding something that probably they should know about it.

Jihyo was all nervous that day and be careful not to spill the tea.

The last period end like a hell for Jihyo. She knows that the girls were looking at her all the time because they have a feeling that Jihyo is hiding something from them.

"Girls, I have to go now. My mom needs me"

After biding goodbye, Jihyo left them in hurried. They frowned after Jihyo left them.

"Is it me or my feeling says that Jihyo is hiding something from us?" Nayeon spoke.

She knows Jihyo for a long time ago and Jihyo would never keeping secrets from her unless if it's really important.

"She's being suspisious. I can tell that she is nervous all the time in class" Momo says.

"Woah, Momo is being smart ass huh? Since when you become observer?" Jeongyeon laugh along with the others.

Jeongyeon winched after she felt a hand smacked her head.

"Ouch! It's hurt Momo!"

"That’s what you get when you troll me" Momo crossed her arms and smirked.

Jeongyeon glared at Momo while rubbing her head. She cursed under her breath and still glaring at Momo.

“If she doesn’t want to tell us, we will insist her in the hard ways” Nayeon smirked.

~

Mina flopped herself on the bed, closing her eyes and let the tiredness drifted her to sleep.

But she groan after hearing her phone ringing. She grabbed her phone and saw an unknown number massage her.

Hello Mina, I know you don’t know me but I miss you so much

She chuckled after reading the massage. She never gave her number to anyone except for her friends.

Who the fuck are you? Do I know you anywhere?

Mina waited for the person to reply. A few minutes later, a massage pop up.

You know me and thats all I can tell you

How do you even get my number?

Secret~

Stop massage me weirdo or I'll call the police

With that, Mina blocked the number. She throw her phone on the bed and wash up.

A few minutes later, Mina went out from the bathroom and dryed her hair. She stood infront of the mirrow.

While drying her hair, she looked at the frame on her dressing table which shows the last photo of her and Chaeyoung before she disappeared.

Mina remembered the time went they took the picture together.

~FLASHBACK~

“Minari~ I just bought a film camera. Lets take a picture together”

“Sure. Lets go over there. It seems like a great place to take photo”

Mina and Chaeyoung were actually waiting for the others to come. They promised that they will hangout at the park.

It seems like the cub is getting bored so she kill her time by taking a lot of photos as a memories.

They took many pictures and Chaeyoung promised that she will gave one to Mina after it’s done.

“You look beautiful Minari~” Chaeyoung smiled making the latter blushed madly.

“You looked like a penguin Mina” Chaeyoung giggled while fixing her glasses.

“Thats random but I guess so. And actually I loves penguin” Mina smiled revealing her gummy smile.

“No wonder you looked like one” Chaeyoung burst into laughed making the latter slapped playfully on Chaeyoung’s arm.

“Meanie little cub” Mina pouted.

“The penguin is mad~” the latter teased her more.

No responded from the angry penguin.

“Fine” Chaeyoung then left her alone. She turned around and found that Chaeyoung already left her.

Mina was mad but at the same time she felt sad because the cub left her.

A few minutes later, she saw a hand handling an ice cream. She looked up and saw Chaeyoung smile sweetly.

“Sorry, I didn’t meant to teased you” the cub apologized.

She is actually went to the ice cream vendor because she wanted to buy ice cream for Mina since the latter were sulking.

You know what people said, ice cream is the best medicine for people who gets angry, sad and sulk.

She bought one strawberry for herself and one chocolate for Mina.

She came back and saw Mina looking down. She smiled before approached her.

Mina smile at her cuteness. She never thought that the cub will do anything just to make her stopped sulking.

“I’m just kidding. I’m not mad at you” Mina giggled and took the ice cream from Chaeyoung’s hand.

Chaeyoung smiled and sits beside her, watching her eating like a 5 yeard old kid.

Suddenly, Mina felt a finger landing on the corner of her lips. She saw Chaeyoung was cleaning something at her lips.

“You have something at you lips” Chaeyoung said while leaning to Mina.

Their body were a few inchs away causes Mina to almost had a heart attack. She can feel the warmness from the latter's warm even thought she barely touch her.

Chaeyoung smile and continue eating her ice cream. While Mina was still blushing madly.
She touch her lips where Chaeyoung touch it.

Mina smile like an idiot until the others came. They realised that Mina was smiling all the time like a mad person. They shrugged off and enjoyed their hangout time.

~FLASHBACK~

The sweet memory came making the latter’s sparkling tears fall. She really miss the cub. She will not blame Chaeyoung for leaving her. Mina knows she the one who should be blame.

Mina went to her bed and laying weakly on it. She's still crying, hugging the tiger doll that Chaeyoung gave to her 2 years ago.

It’s Chaeyoung's favourite doll and now become Mina’s favourite doll. Everytime when she miss the latter, Mina will hug the doll and smell the scents of the latter from the doll. She can feel the cub presence close to her whenever she hug the doll. That night, Mina fell asleep with tears still coming out from her beautiful eyes while hugging ‘Chaeyoung’.

~

Jihyo’s phone rings. She check the ID of the caller and smile later after knowing someone that she miss so much call her. Jihyo haven’t meet her for years.

“Hey~ where are you now?”

[I’m already at home]

“Why didn’t you called me as soon as you landing? You promised to called me” Jihyo pouted.

The person giggle at Jihyo's cuteness. She knows that Jihyo probably pouting knowing that she forgot to call her.

[I’m sorry Jihyo unnie. I’m too tired and as soon as I found my bed, I tend to fall asleep]

You know, I’m fucking worried about you. I thought something had happen you” Jihyo says worriedly.

[I promise I won’t do that again]

“Fine, I can’t wait to meet you tomorrow~” Jihyo squealed.

[Hahaha, me too unnie. I miss you so much]

“I miss you too girly~ Sleep tight and rest well okay?~”

“You too unnie. I love you~”

“I love you too sweety~” Jihyo smile happily and end the call. She couldn’t stop thinking about tomorrow.

Jihyo deeply sighs.

“Tomorrow will be a chaotic day” she groan but thinking about that she gonna meet her after for a long time making her squeal exicitedly.

DONE FOR CHAPTER 12~
HOW IS IT? IS IT ENJOYING YOU? SORRY IF NOT, IM STILL NEW IN WRITING. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO IMPROVES😊

BTW CONGRATULATION TO TWICE AND ONCE FOR GETTING 400M VIEWS FOR TT🎉🎉 I KNOW IM LATE BUT WHO CARES~

AND IM STILL WAITING FOR MY KINGS TO COMEBACK. IT'S HELLA BORED WITH EXO😭 I HATE YOU SM😑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
96.5K 4.3K 55
Be with you, it's the only place I could be myself. -Park Y/N- I don't remember you no matter how hard I tried. -Myoui Mina- enjoy! sorry for grammar...
34.2K 1.6K 37
"Trust me, I will never kill you,hurt you or letting anyone hurt you" #2 in Tzukook #1 in BangTwice
260K 9.7K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...