The angel in the classroom (M...

By BelleRose2016

Hestia has been in a coma for 10 years. She has a troubled past with much pain and suffering. Even though her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
author's note

Chapter 0

56 3 0
By BelleRose2016

Hestia POV

Me and my sister ran away from our bastard father. We ran and ran till we arrived at the Pro-hero Astraea's hero agency. "Please help my sister." that was all I could get out before my vision went dark.

Aizawa POV

"Don't just stand there. Someone call an ambulance now!" I told my friend's sidekicks. They were just sanding there twiddling their thumbs, and not doing anything wall there was two kids on the  ground passed out no less. After the ambulance came and took the kids to the hospital I was left in the lobby thinking. 'Why two injured kids all alone in the city anyway?' I asked myself that question over and over again.
Little did I know that question would be answered soon enough by a girl in a coma.

I hope you enjoy this pre-chapter. Tell next time bye~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 38.8K 32
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
167K 5.4K 35
๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ. โœ ใ€ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
547K 14.7K 47
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...