Inherit With Two Quirks. [BNH...

By Yatengami_Skullz_21

Izuku Midoriya, he was an unlucky one, he was born without a Quirk until he met All Might and his mentor, Nan... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/N About New Book!
42
Hello there
43
44
45

7

11.4K 126 90
By Yatengami_Skullz_21

"What... the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..." Kaminari whispered as they look at the exhausted Midoriya and the puking Uraraka while Ilda was making sure if she was okay.

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" A person with bird head said, his name was Fumikage Tokoyami.

"This is a training, though." Asui said as All Might watches as his successor sat down on the ground, panting while holding his right hand.

"I have to say, Young Midoriya. I'm impressed. You hesitated to not to use the dumb plan that you said." Midoriya chuckle and All Might help him got up. "Whether or not, I point out that who did horribly was Young Bakugo. It may seem to be that you thought what you did was reckless, but what I seen is heroic. True heroes lay down their life for others, which is what you did for Young Uraraka!" All Might praise as he grab his shoulder and Midoriya smile.

"So... Me, Ilda and Uraraka did... great?" He said and All Might thumbs up. "Yes! But for now let's patch your hand first before we went back, after this test is over. We shall went to see Recovery Girl."

Midoriya nodded. "All right!" He said and All Might shift his glance toward Bakugo who still wearing that fear expression. "How about you go first while I'll check if Young Bakugo is okay." Midoriya look at Bakugo as he saw that he was still in fear, he felt a wave of guilt hit his chest but nodded as he went back to the control room.

'M-My right... Deku predicted it... On top of that... He received no critical damages from my strongest explosions and had found a way to win the test... W-W-What's this feeling?! W-Why am I shaking?! I never felt this newfound feeling before! I-I'm not scared... I'm not scared over Deku! Does that mean... even if we fought all-out... Deku would completely beat..' He thought as he began to breathing rapidly and could felt fear taking over his entire body, he completely lose to Deku, the Quirkless nerd he always bullied. He keep breathing rapidly and heavily and could felt that he would be unconscious in a second.

He stopped when he felt All Might's hand place on his shoulder. "Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experience is a part of life." All Might said but Bakugo was still wearing that fear expression.

Izuku step inside the control room as he was immediately greeted by Yaoyorozu, who she was glaring down on him since she was taller than him, her arms cross and Midoriya gulp nervously and he nervously smile.

"H-H-Hey, Y-Yaoyorozu! What, uh... you looking?" All he received was a slap across the slap by Yaoyorozu, it wasn't hard but a soft slap.

"Y-You idiot!" She scream as Midoriya took a step back in surprise. "You seriously have to risk your life again?! What the heck is wrong with you?! You could at least push Uraraka on the hallway so that you and her won't get hit by the explosion but what the heck was that about?!" She shouted and Midoriya waved his left hand in surrender.

"Uh, sorry... I'm really, really sorry!" He said and bowed which Momo sigh before creating a bandage and grab Izuku's right hand, he winch at the sudden pain as his bone crack a little.

"G-Gentle... We're not exactly at nurse's office..." She giggle softly and gently apply the bandage around his hand.

"Sorry what I said back there, I was frustrated, that's all." She said and Midoriya blush, which everyone noticed the blush while Mineta was on his knees, screaming.

"W-Well... No problem, I-I guess."

"Are you going to be nervous and shy everytime you talk with a girl, not to mention a girl you already know for a few days?" She said with a smirk and Izuku burried his face on his left arm, totally embarrassed what she just said.

"There, all done." She said as Izuku's right hand was wrapped around in bandage.

"Thanks... Momo..." He said, still shy and Yaoyorozu smile before she out her hand on his right shoulder.

"Just promise me that you will learn how to control your second Quirk, alright?" She said and Midoriya smile brightly which an arrow pierce through her soul.

'Stop with that smile, Midoriya!'

"I promise!"

"Hahaha! Do I smell romance in the room?" All Might said from Izuku behind as Izuku scream and turn around, blushing including Yaoyorozu who look away and covers her face with her right hand.

"I-I-It's not, All Might!" All Might just laughed. "Well, even if I say to that to everyone , the MVP for this battle was Young Ilda and Hero team!" All Might said, surprising Ilda.

"Wait, why Ilda?" Uraraka ask, curious.

"Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know why I said Young Ilda was in the MVP?" All Might said and Yaoyorozu rise her hand.

"From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his very own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. If Midoriya wouldn't have shield Uraraka then not only Midoriya can survive from the blast but it would have probably ended up Uraraka being dead or on a critical condition. Ilda had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him last in responding to the final attack." She said and Ilda felt blessed as he grip his chest and had a funny grin.

"The hero team won because of Midoriya's bravery to not acting recklessly and use the foolish plan like he said, he damage he caused was not a problem, if he would've use the plan then it would have caused the building to collapsed on them because of the shockwaves and they might probably died by the collapsing. Uraraka also did fine by buying her time for Midoriya to come, she immediately tried to get the nuclear weapon first and kept doing it so she could let Midoriya arrived. If she would have use the pillar and the debris over the place, it would have considered that she would also be in with Bakugo." She finished, and everyone look at her while All Might was shaking.

'Sh-She said more than I expected.'

"Well, Young Ilda also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was absolutely correct, Young Yaoyorozu!" All Might said and thumbs up to Yaoyorozu.

"We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." She said with her arms on her hips.

"All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match! Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about." All Might said and everyone nodded. "Yes, sir!"

Meanwhile, Bakugo was looking down on the ground, his eyes were dull and wasn't in fear but in wonder. He look completely lifeless and Midoriya look at him, sadly and approach him.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya said and Bakugo look at him with his dull eyes before he walk away, not wanna talk with him and Midoriya look at the now different Bakugo.

But he'll snap out of it when school is over, why? Because he's Katsuki Bakugo, the guy who is always angry as hell.

After a while, Todoroki and Shoji is playing as heroes while Hagakure and Ojiro are villains. "Ojiro." Ojiro stop stretching his body and look at Hagakure as she began to take off her gloves and shoes. "I'm going to get serious. I'll take off my gloves and boots, too!"

"O-Okay..." He said before he look at the other side and scratch his cheek. 'Hagakure, that's the correct decision as an invisible person, but that's not great for a girl, morally speaking.' Ojiro thought and Hagakure drop her gloves and boots.

"You can't look, okay?" She said, her invisible face blush embarrassment still was invisible.

"I can't see you even if I tried." Ojiro said.

"Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match! Ready, start!" All Might said as Shoji use his dupil arm to turn it into an ear before it turns into mouth.

"One in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor. The other is somewhere on the same floor... They're barefoot..." Then his other dupil arm turn into a mouth. "The invisible one is coming to ambush and capture us, huh?" Shoji also and Todoroki began to walk.

"Go outside. It's dangerous. I'm sure out opponents intend to fight in a defensive battle..." He said before his right palm send out a frost as he touch the wall and the walls slowly become ice, including he ground by using his right leg. "but that doesn't not matter to me."

Then, the ice starts to get faster as the whole building is covered in ice and Shoji went outside and saw that the building is frozen in ice.

"Owww... My feet!" Hagakure shiver as she could felt the cold on her feet.

"Th-This Quirk is..." Ojiro said as he heard footsteps and got in a defensive stance, Shoto step inside the room with his left robot eye (or whatever that call) glowing red.

"You can move if you want, but the skin on your feet will come off, so you won't be able to fight your best." He said and Ojiro growl and Todoroki just walk past him, everyone in the control room was shivering from the coldness except Tokoyami, and Bakugo.

"He did not cause any damage to his teammates or the nuclear weapon, on top of that, he weakened the enemy." All Might said while shivering from the cold.

"He's so strong!" Kirishima shouted as Bakugo watches with disbelief.

Todoroki touch the weapon which made the hero team wins and Ojiro sigh in frustration and grip his fist. Then, the temperature in the room began to rise as the ice was quickly vaporized into water.

"Heat?" Ojiro said, shocked and the building was hot. "It's-It's-It's hot!" Hagakure said while jumping up and down.

"Sorry. The difference I out ability was too great."

"W-Wow!" Sato said amazed.

"What's up with that Quirk?" Kaminari said nervously.

"As expected of someone who got in through the entrance exam easily." Asui said.

"All right, everyone gather round for a review of the second match. Next, we will begin the third match!" All Might said and Bakugo grit his teeth. "Yes, sir!"

After a while, the training was down as they were at the exit point with Midoriya next to All Might. "Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya's right hand bone crack." Everyone shiver when they heard the snap in the control room and Midoriya sheepishly chuckle. "You guys took this on very seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" He said and give them a thumbs up.

"To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class..." Asui said as the picture of Aizawa giving them his grin flashed their head. "It's kinda anticlimactic..." She finished and everyone nodded.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must brought Young Midoriya to the nurse office to heal his injuries! Change and return... to the classroom!" He said before taking off in high speed, surprising Midoriya who was left behind as he began to run "W-Wait for me, All Might! My hand is still not recovered!" He shouted and increase his speed and use One For All 1% to catch up with him.

"All Might and Midoriya are amazing!" Kaminari said, amazed that how fast Midoriya can run and All Might's speed.

"So cool." Mineta said and All Might look over at Bakugo.

'Young Bakugo is a mass of pride and there's nothing more fragile then a heart that's swelled to bursting. As his teacher, I must counsel him well.' He thought before steam came out of his face. 'But right now...' He immediately grab Midoriya as he arrived at the staff room and he pushed the open button as they went inside and the door close behind then with All Might panting heavily. 'If I teach a class...' The steam came out of his body as he trasform back into his true form.

'I barely have enough time. Shit!' He thought while panting heavily.

"A-Are you alright, All Might?" Midoriya said and All Might breath in and breath out as his breathing becomes slower. "I'm alright, but let's go, quickly because I think your hand will crack again any minute now." He said and nodded as they went to Recovery Girl office.

"The school had jus begun, and he's already been in here three times now! Why didn't you stop him, All Might?" Recovery Girl angrily said and All Might rubbed his chin.

"I apologize, Recovery Girl."

"What are you apologizing to me for? On top of his total exhaustion, he was just here yesterday. I can't treat him all at once. I did first-aid treatment already and this time his bone crack a little, the first time he uses it was his whole bone was broken! So after the IV is finished, we can only wait for his body to heal slowly overnight. Jeez I know he's your favorite adopted child and that you passed your powers to him, but doesn't men's you should spoil him!" She scolded at him and All Might rubbed his back embarrassed.

"H-He isn't my adopted kid. There is nothing I can say to that. Because i wanted to consider his feelings, I tried to stop the training match but he refused to let me call out the match. Even so... Will you please not talk about One For All so loudly?" He said as he put his index finger on his mouh when he finished his last sentence.

"Yes, yes, Mr. Natural-Born Hero. Mr. Symbol of Peace."

"My injury and this form of mine are common knowledge among the U.A. teachers and a certain group of pros, but the secret of my Quirk including Nana, One For All, is know only to you, the principal, my close friends, and Young Izuku."

"I know it's not like you want to rest on your laurels at the top, but being a "natural-born hero" or the "Symbol of Peace" really that much important?" She ask.

"If I no longer am, then the superhuman society will be seized by evil. This is the responsibility of those of us with this power." He said as the angry look on her face turn into a smile.

"If that's the case, then it's even more important for you to learn what it means to guide someone." She said and Lal Might nodded.

"Yes, ma'am." He said as he look at the sleeping Izuku.

After a while, Midoriya slowly open his eyes as he look at the clock on the walk. "It's late afternoon...?" He whispered quietly.

"Are you awake, boy?" She said and Midoriya gasp in surprised.

He then step out of the office and remember what Recovery Girl said to him and he sigh deeply.

'I ended up skipping my afternoon classes... Man, Mr. Aizawa's gonna wrap me in those bindings again...' Hr thought as he arrived at his class and opened the door.

"Oh, hey! Midoriya's here!" Kirishima shouted which everyone look at the door, seeing Midoriya at the door without any bandages on his arms. "Good work!" Kirishima praise as he, Sato, Ashido came toward him while Aoyama watches.

"Man, the way you were saying during the match, but you were fired up and so manly!"

"I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugo, who was first in the entrance exam while Todoroki was in second!" Kirishima said.

"You did a very good job dodging and enduring his explosions!" Ashido said

"You guys did that in the first match, so the rest of us give it our all, too." Sato said.

"You were far from elegant, but--." Aoyama was about to said but but off by Ashido.

"You did a good job dodging!" Ashido said while jumping up and down.

"H-H-Huh?" Midoriya said, confused and surprised as his cheeks was pink.

"Hey, I'm Eijiro Kirishima. We're all going over the training together right now." Kirishima greet and pointed at Sero.

"I'm Hanta Sero."

"I'm Yuga Aoya-." He was once again, but off by Ashido.

"I'm Mina Ashido! You did a good job dodging!" She said and Asui came behind her.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu." She said.

"I'm Rikido Sato!"

"U-Um... Er... N-Nice to m-m-meet you guys!"

"I'm Mineta!" Mineta said.

"Where the heck did you pop out from?" Kirishima ask and Aoyama introduce himself into Midoriya.

"You did terrible in the training." Sato said while Fumikage Tokoyami was sitting atop of his desk. "You guys are too loud." He said and close his eyes.

"Tokoyami!" Ilda said while rushing toward him. "That desk is not a chair. Get off the desk!" He said whole waving his arms around.

"It's not that big a deal, is it?" Jiro said.

"Wh--."

"What's with those hands, anyway?" Ojiro said, pointing at his hands. "You people... I cannot condone actions that disrespect the desks the great men and women who are our upperclassmen once used!"

"You're too loud..."

'Ilda never wavers, does he?' Midoriya thought as Jiro walk toward the sleeping Yaoyorozu who had her face burried on her hands and Jiro gently shook her.

"Wha?" She tiredly said and Jiro pointed at Midoriya. "He's here." She said and Yaoyorozu immediately got up, accidentally made her chair fall down on the ground.

"Yaoyorozu! Don't push out the chair that harshly!" Ilda said again and she sheepishly chuckle before she walk toward Midoriya.

"Anyway... I forgot to give you the present that I said yesterday so, here..." She said, her face red and shove a red box on his chest and she walks back to her desk embarrassedly as she pack her bag and immediately dash out of the room.

"Uh... Thank you... I guess...?" Midoriya whispered before he tool a glance at the box, it had a letter wrote on it.

Dear Izuku Midoriya.

Sorry that I run away without telling you anything. I was really, really embarrassed! So, sorry that I ran away. This is the present for saving my life.

Yaoyorozu.

Midoriya blush slightly as he chuckled and everyone saw the note and read it. "Man, you were also awesome that you defeat that faux villain at the entrance exam!" Kirishima said and Midoriya smile and thank him. He decided to open that later.

"Hey, Uraraka, wanna grab a bite to eat sometime? What do you like?" Kaminari said as he was holding books on his hand with Uraraka looking at him. "Mochi--. Wait, Deku, she didn't help your injuries?!" Uraraka said and she run toward him.

"Oh, um, it's because the injures aren't so bad and how much stamina I have..." He stopped saying when he realized Bakugo wasn't at his desk.

"That reminds though... more importantly... Where is Kacchan?" He said and Uraraka look at his desk and sigh sadly.

"We all tried to stop him, but he went home just now without saying anything." She said before Midoriya panicked and look for a place to hide Momo's present that she gave him.

"U-Um, Kirishima! Can you please hold this for me until I got back? I need to find Kacchan!" Kirishima nodded before he grab the present and Midoriya immediately dash out of the room to find Bakugo.

'Alright! I'm not going to tell him about One For All since I promised All Might, so I'll tell him about Painrance!'He thought before he saw Bakugo walking away.

"Kacchan!" Bakugo stop and turn around. "Huh?" He said, his face was annoyed and Midoriya stop. 'Alright... let's do this.'

"There's... one thing I have to tell you. My Quirk just manifest eleven months ago, after the Sludge Villain incident..." He said and Bakugo look at him. "What...?"

"I don't know what happened, actually! But my Quirk allows me to endure pain... then it transfer the pain into my body to strengthen my body so that's why I was able to endure your explosions." He said as Bakugo was shaking in anger.

"I've still got a long way to go... That's why... I will defeat you with my power!" He said at look at Bakugo, who had blank expression at first which made Izuku realized he screw up.

'I just came to tell him I didn't trick him. What am I...?'

Meanwhile, Yaoyorozu was speaking on them through a bush. "Oh, gosh... Please don't be mad, Bakugo..." She whispered.

"What the hell is this? What are you trying to do, make me out to be more of a fool than you already have? Huh?" He said and turn around and lower his head, his hair was covering his eyes. "What are you trying to say? Today, I lost to you... That's all it was... That's all...! As I watched the ice guy, I thought, "I can't beat him"!" He said, frustrated as he grip his hair. "Damn it! I ended up agreeing with that ponytail girl said! Damn it! Damn it, damn it!" He shouted and Yaoyorozu realized that he meant her.

"Hey, you too, Izuku!" He growl, revealing his face which there were some tears on his eyes. "I'm just... I'm just getting started! You hear? Here, I will become number one!" He shouted and Izuku could only watch in surprise that Bakugo use his first name and he nodded, determined before Bakugo turn away and wipe away his tears as he began to walk away. "You won't best me again, bastard!" He said and Midoriya sigh in relief.

"There he is!" All Might with blindly speed which made Izuku face hit the ground. "Young..." He then grab both his shoulders. "Bakugo! Just so you know, pride is important. You definitely have h abilities to become a pro. You still have a lot of--."

"Let me go of me, All Might. I can't walk. I'll become a hero that surpasses even you without you telling me!" He growl and All Might let go. "Huh? Uh, right." He said and Bakugo began to walk away. 'Well, he's gotten over it. Damn, it's hard being a teacher...' all Might thought.

"What was that?" Mina ask, curious what was happening down there. "The fated battle between men!" Uraraka said, pumping her fists. "It looks like Midoriya was just giving excuses one-sidedly, though." Asui said.

"Oh, Young Midoriya! What were you talking about with Young Bakugo?" All Might ask, curious. "U-Um, we were, uh... I told him about Nana's Quirk, Painrance."

"Oh, that's alright! At least you didn't spoil out the second Quirk you have!" He said and laughed.

"Y-Yeah..."

After his conversation with All Might was over he was about to went inside the school until he heard a muffled sound. His curiosity perk up as he went to see who it was and revealed to be Yaoyorozu, looking at him.

"Oh, well... I'm busted." She sheepishly said and got up. "Hey, Midoriya."

"H-Hey! Y-Yaoyorozu!" She giggle and grab her bag.

"Well, I'm heading off now. See ya!" She said and Midoriya stop her.

"What was in the present?"

"Better find it out yourself!" She said before Izuku nodded and went inside the school and went back to Class 1-A.

"Hey, Kirishima, where's the box?" Midoriya dis sand Kirishima give him the box as everyone was packing up their bag and ready to go home.

Midoriya open the present and saw a matryoshka doll, that resembled as he and a dark chocolate. The Midoriya matryoshka doll was atop of the dark chocolate and Izuku smile but also blush.

Meanwhile, Jiro smirk when she saw that Midoriya was blushing, oh boy, she is ready for teasing Yaoyorozu in the next day.

I think that I made Yaoyorozu I bit OCC, I guess... But, screw it! Anyway, thanks for reading this book. I appreciate it. Also, I won't be updating from 11 days, since I'm waiting for a new Mobile Date.

Laters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 86 9
Deku has formed many relationships throughout his years. But the ones that mean the most to him are with Uraraka, All Might and his mum, Inko. For al...
3.4K 62 10
{My First Deku Story} In a world where heroes are revered and admired, "What if... Izuku Was Born With One For All?" delves into the complex tale of...
23.4K 329 7
(Discontinued!) In Izuku Midoriya's first year of junior high, he's ridiculed for being quirkless. But when he meets his idol, the number one hero, A...
19.6K 306 22
Through a series of events, Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka both realize they have feelings for each other and start dating. Their relationship sta...