A Demon's Tribal Love

By ireti104

"Damien" I moaned, my whole world was spinning and I could feel a strong pulse in my crotch and wetness growi... More

1. Found
2.Concern
3. Introductions
4. Dance
5.Adrammelech
6. Restraint
7. Travel
8. Jealousy
9. Theo
10. Party
11. The Playroom
12. Exposed
13. Sorry
14. Finish what you started
15. Ravished
16. Tricked
17. The Past
19. Unwanted Advances
20. Cruelty
21. New Woman
22. Preparation
23. Punishment

18. Caught

4.4K 236 30
By ireti104

Guys im actually so sorry for the three month wait, MED SCHOOL GOT ME SHOOK!

anyways I hope this is worth the long wait.....

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Lily

"oh fuck!" I moaned loudly, continuously bouncing up and down on the thick cock inside of me.

The man was panting heavily as he quickened his thrusts to match my fast pace.

"s-slow down!" he pleaded as he began to wear out at my rigourous activity.

I quickly shoved him aside, disappointed and called in for the next one. It took many humans to satisfy my sexual urge and I needed to be filled with countless loads of semen to feel somewhat wholesome.

Unable to take my growing need much longer, I had pulled up to a love hotel and proceeded to call a collection of the finest gigolos in the area.

I shifted onto all fours so that the next thrust would be deeper and he came immediately inside me.

"fucking minute man" I scoffed slowly trailing my tongue over my lips.

My red lippie had smudged after all the meat I had sucked and I looked round to admire the crowd of tired men around me.

I became slightly agitated.

"More!" I shouted, horny for satisfaction, "I need more!"

I roughly grabbed the head of the man nearest to me and shoved his face into my crotch area, letting out a pleasant grunt when he began to lick.

"that's it..." I encouraged throwing my head back

I soon came from the stimulation and collapsed onto my bed and shooing the men away. 

I needed to think of how to get Nami and Damien together, they would be too adorable.

Crawling out of the bed and slipping into my dressing gown, I decided to go for a smoke.

"Fuck!" I hissed when my lighter backfired and began to pace around seeing if I could find one.

There was a dark shadow looking up to one of the windows in the hotel room.

"Nic?" I questioned hesitantly as I walked nearer for a closer look

The figure turned around almost instantly and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

I held back the flush that was coming up on seeing his face and hid my feelings behind false anger.

"I should be asking you the same thing!" I yelled bitting my lip and trying to furrow my eyebrows in a seductive manner.

Nic could only shake his head before handing me a lighter, it seemed he was aware of my struggles.

I muttered a quick thanks before lighting up the fat joint in front of me.

Inhaling deeply I let the smoke fill my insides smiling as I noticed Nic watching me from the corner eyes. It always brought back memories.

"I wanna marry you when I grow up!" Giggled a smartly dressed little girl with ringlets falling from pigtails on her head.

"Of course young mistress" the man replied "I shall heed to your every order"

"No!" She frowned stomping her feet in annoyance, "I want you to call me by my name"

"You know I can't do th-" he started before feeling a small weight in his lap and some arms around his neck.

"Mwah!" She had kissed him on the lips before looking down with a blush "I'm glad my first kiss was with you Nic"

He let out a massive sigh, "Lily..."

Her eyes glowed up at the sound of her name off his tongue but she frowned again when he removed her from his lap and placed her on the sofa.

"Your mother wouldn't approve of this." He adjusted his clothes before leaning into her ear, "so keep it a secret... Lily"

She almost squealed in delight, clapping her hands in the process and earning what seemed to be a sly smile from Nic.

"What changed?" I muttered to myself taking another long drag.

Nic looked over and I couldn't resist going in for a hug to which he stiffly complied.

"What changed Nic!?" I whispered a little louder into his chest, "we used to be so close!"

I pushed him away a little to look at his face and he couldn't quite meet my eye, we both knew what changed. 

Damien.

It had taken me centuries to get over my spite for my younger brother but thinking back on it made me a little bitter. He had always been perfect, surpassed me in many ways, anything I did he did it better. 

Despite being the youngest, he was the only one truly worthy of becoming an heir for the company. Neither Dom or I could argue because we knew he would do a far better job than both of us combined.

At first it was that Damie simply needed more care as he was younger, but as the years went past, it began to dawn upon me that Nic's infatuation with Damie had grown beyond the simple servant and mistress bond that we used to have, and blossomed into something more.

I shook my head to rid the thoughts and turned back to Nic.

"what actually are you doing here?" I huffed, "shouldnt you be tending to Damien"

I couldnt help the glimmer of spite that was dripping off my tongue.

"I dont have you tell you anything" He smoothly answered 

I began to rack my brain for any explanations.

"why would Nic be at a love hotel? he couldnt have gotten Damien to? hell nah Damie would flip! hmm then why else could he...." my brain began to put the puzzles into place, "Theo maybe, he was fired afterall and should live around here ...."

It was then that the flashback came into my mind 

If Nami falls for Theo you win, for Damien, I win!

"no no no no, not at a love hotel" I whispered worried under my breath, "Theo has no control, Nami could get into serious trouble"

I sensed Nic tense and figured he knew that I had found him out.

"Nic what the fuck!?" I shouted furious at him, "What room are they in!? this needs to be stopped!"

His eyes darkened as he turned to face me fully.

"its for the best Lily" he smiled eerily, "once its done itll all be over and Damien will be mine"

"Fuck!" I screamed throwing the butt to the ground and crushing it into the pavement, "Ill just have to check every room myself"

I began to run to the entrance of the Motel looking for how I would begin my search for them. I hadnt even reached the entrace when I felt a hard thud to the back of my head and an uncomfortable twisting of my neck.

"fuck you!" I managed to hiss through my blurry vision, just making out the silhouette of Nic

"I cant have you ruining anything" he hissed back flinging me onto his shoulder with ease

"Nami..." I began to feel my consciousness slip "please be okay"

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Guys what the actual fuck, ive never been so happy, my goals for this was 1k views and 50 comments and im seeing 3.9k views like omfggggggg.

Love you all and im gonna try and give y'all a chunky chapter before the new year xoxoxox

thanks for waiting this long 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 440 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
48.8K 2.1K 32
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄œΚ™α΄œs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
105K 1.4K 30
"Hmm I see but I don't want to be in a relationship " I say sternly "Okay princess what If I go underneath this table ...will I not find you soaked" ...
1.1M 38.3K 71
"Can you honestly believe your sister is marrying Damien- fucking- Gray??" "Yeah." "Aren't you excited? He's rich. He's hot. And now you get to see h...