Hetalia Lemons

By hetaliafan33

More

Hetalia Lemons
Innocent or a rebel? (Japan)
The Curl (Romano)
Your typical P.E. teacher (Germany)
I love you the way you are (2p!Germany x Brazil)
Shy Love (Canada)
I'm Back

Cheeseburgers and Love (America)

14.5K 175 523
By hetaliafan33

Yush!!! My furst request on thish story! Thank you for requesting Snakewolf X3 I hope you like it and I also hope you guys like it too! :3

      (America x Reader)

'Why does he never gain any weight? He always eats burgers every single day and still....he looks so thin and skinny. I guess he has a passion for burgers since they are from America after all. He just loves to eat his hamburgers. Oh Alfie.' You talked in your mind while you was watching your best and loud obnoxious friend eating a burger and slurping on a soda while he was still talking to you.

He always said the same thing so this doesn't really impress you anymore. All he says that he is the hero or how he spends time to annoy England or Japan. Yep, the same as usual. When he talks you think his voice sounds adorable like a little kid or a very hyper energetic boy.

At the mean time Alfred smiled at you dreamy when he stopped talking all of a sudden and started staring at you. This happened like four times already and you were wondering if America is sick.

"A-America....are you okay?"

"Yeah....I mean Yeah man!" He blushed and looked away from you as you smiled and giggle. "____ do you like hamburger?"

"Y-yes, but I'm not hungry..." You spoked softly and looked at your burger. America grinned with his goofy grin and pat your head than waved his hands around.

"Can I have it?!!!" He pleaded making a puppy face and drooled over the table. You laughed and nodded. (Don't forget that you are in your house at the kitchen)

"Awww yeshhh! Thank you dudette!" He snatched your burger and bit it off as he munched like a squirrel. You couldn't help but laugh at him.

You've had a crush on him since you first met him in McDonald's, yes ______ McDonald's. Since you met him, you two been knowing a lot about each other everyday. Mostly everyday wasn't always the best time for you. You get this feeling that America might like England or Japan, which makes you feel a bit sad and jealous for both of them, mostly England.

You hate England the most. Seeing him look so tsundere and stubborn makes you want to hit him even when acts like a uke to you. But, you possibly can't hurt anyone because you were too nice to everyone and of course, England doesn't hate at all.

Right now Alfred didn't seem to care about England or Japan. All he cared and love was you. He's had a crush on you for the three past weeks. He's noticed weird feelings and how he always gets near you makes him get even more hyper, energetic, and a bit of lovey dovey to you.

He couldn't ask for a better girl. He says that cheerleaders, flirty girls, and bad girls weren't his type anymore. His type was definitely you and he loves what you do and what you are.

Anyways there he was eating the last piece of burger while you watched and spoke "A-Alfred, I see you love burgers more than anything in the world."

He had a tint of pink across his cheeks when you smiled, which he likes it when you smile adorable. Then he looked at you directly in the eyes meeting his

diamond blue eyes at you with your (c/e) eyes.

"__-_____ do you know what else I love, but more than burgers?"

Clearly you knew what he was going to say, England. "What? England?! Because I already knew." You tried not to sound mad and tried to stay calm, so he won't know that you were really jealous. He raised an eyebrow and looked quite confused to what you just say. "No, I would never like England. He's too mean to me and makes me wear something casual on unimportant things."

  He mumbled and felt like punching that British man. At the mean time, you felt stupid like literally. Then you tried to figure it was Japan. Yeah, you thought Japan is too quiet and doesn't like anyone in his personal space.

Although, Japan has already told you many times that he does not like Alfred one single bit. He didn't like him because of how loud and annoying he is, but he still likes him as a friend just a simple friend. Then again, you thought that America might like him. "Then what about Japan?"

"No, he's not my type at all. He's really quiet and doesn't let me hug him or anything. In fact he pushes me away when I get near him."

"Oh...."

"____ why are you putting people's name? You know it can something I love, but it wasn't just for people hehehe."

Now you stood frozen 'All this time I thought he meant a person....ahhhhh I'm such an idiot!!!' You argued inside your mind and looked at America smiling very wide.

'I wonder if she likes me....' America thought putting a fake smile right now. He really wants to tell you how he feels, but he's too scared. Whaaaa the hero is scared? Yes, he is....and he might think you will reject him if he told you how he really felt.

"Then what is it that you like?" You questioned waiting for a respond as he took a deep breath and saw that his hands were shaking and he began to stutter with hesitation.

"I l-love y-you m-more than a-anything e-else! More t-than burgers, m-more than anyone and anything....I really really really love you!!!"

Your eyes were widen and your heart was beating really fast. You never expected that he liked you more than anything. All this time you were jealous of England for nothing and you hated him for that?!

"A-America....."

"Yeah I know dudette, you don't like me because I'm annoying and I bother you so much, I understand and I'm really sorry."

He sighed and took away walking wanting to leave the house and never see you again because of what he just let out. He stood up from your chair and ran to him and hugged him behind his back and started to cry.

"Alfred don't leave, I.....I.....I love you too! I've been in love for you since I first met you and I've been jealous when you never spent time with me. I always see you mostly spend the time with England and I thought you liked him more than me." You eager and he turned his self around and looked straight at you with a small smile.

"R-really....you were j-jealous?!"

"Y-yes and I only want to have you f-for m-myself..."

America blushed and thought of an idea that light popped out of his head. Then he smirked and touched both of your shoulders. "If you want me then you have to show me you love me ____~!" He purred in your ear touching it with his soft lips and smile seductively. You blushed and shivered as he bit into your ear lobe. 'America has never acted like this before. He's acting like a rebel and I l-like it.' You moan softly as he kissed you on the lips very passionate and hard. You kissed back and played with his hair with your fingers playfully as you kissed harder and harder.

  He asked for entrance and you gladly let him in as he explored around your mouth not missing a spot and made you moan and moan louder every second he slide his tongue inside your mouth. He still tasted like burgers and you enjoyed it very much.

Slowly he pulled away seeing a string of saliva connected to your lips and you blushed looking at him smirk so devilish.

"_____ show me~"  He acted so different that it turned you on automatically.

  You eagerly felt horny and you were wanting what America has down there. You trailed your fingers on his chest to the bottom to where his zipper was and he smirked playfully as you unzipped his pants and took out his member, but first you set him down on the kitchen chair and lean down to where his penis was.

You rubbed it smoothly and kiss it teasing him little by little making him whimper and whine. "_____ please don't tease me~ S-suck on it already~!" He begged as his buldge got bigger and harder as it throbbed. You smirked and nodded as you began to lick everywhere and began to suck on it slowly already moaning as he spoke.

"_____ I never knew you were so good at this~nghh ahh __-____~" He moaned a little louder and you kept on sucking and licking moaning very sexually. You had to admit that you enjoyed his cock and you wanted more out of him.

You sucked in even harder and fast making him bob his head back and forth and moan "Ahhh __-____ m-more!" You felt his member throb and vibrate inside your mouth making you choke and suck faster and harder.

Then soonly he cummed in your mouth and panted very heavily. You pulled away and tasted his seed in your mouth as you licked your lips and enjoyed it. "It.....taste....like....a....milkshake~"

"No it does not!" He blushed and you nodded and blushed as well as he leaned down on you and undressed you. You undressed him taking of his shirt and licked on his chest making him shiver and moan.

When you were done Alfred unclipped your bra and threw you to the ground painfully as he began to rub and touch your breasts.

You moaned and arched every single time he began to lick and suck on it softly so he won't hurt you.

He obviously enjoyed your moanings and kept teasing you by licking it more. Soon he got bored with them and took your panties off with a playfully grin across his face showing lust and a lot of love.

You face was now red as a tomato when he smacked on it making you yelp in pain, but also liked it at the same time. Then he started to lick on your vagina juices you've been holding. You purred and moan arching your back as he licked harder on your clit.

You pushed in his head and wanted more. "Nghhhh Alfie~ g-go f-faster arrrghhh~!!!" At this point he stopped licking and smiled real wide and bend you over saying "No, not now....I want you to cum out as I go in~" You whimpered but nodded as you put both of your hands still on the floor as he took off his pants and slowly put his erection in you hard.

It made you cry and yell out of pain as he began to thrust and go faster. "Ahhhhhhhhh ALFRED~!!!!"

"__-_______ nghh~!" He and you moaned and yelled out each other's names until you two finally cummed and fell on the floor flat. He plopped out and layed right beside you as you couldn't move a single bit and started to panic.

"A-Alfred I....I can't m-move!!!"

"What?!! What do you mean?" He began to hesitated and blush furiously. "For real! But don't worry I'll be alrigh-"

"Awwww yissss!!" He stood up with excitement and fist pump in the air as you raised an eyebrow and growl at him for being an idiot.

"What do you mean 'aww yiss'?" He suddenly picked you up bridal style and showed a goofy grin on his face. "This means I can take care of you!!!"

Oh great let's see how that turns out for you. Hopefully he doesn't leave you there alone and forget about you. Nah he won't....would he?
_____________________________________
Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd scene! Done, over, Yayayayayay!!! So, did you like it or no....just wondering ':/ Anyways I hope you enjoyed it because I'm trying to make this pervy but idk if it's working or not. Is it good like this? Oh, well hope you enjoyed your Alfred and yourself not moving thanks to Alfred rrrriiighhht?! It's definitely not the writers fault obviously for writing that *whistles* Hehehe jk dudes! X3
Alfred: Don't worry _______ I'll take good care of you after I get myself some chocolate, maybe a burger, a strawberry milkshake, and a big sized coke oh yeeeeaaahhhh! I'm just kidding I'm going to stay here with you all day! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 17.3K 41
[COMPLETED]"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years youn...
88.2K 1.9K 21
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€." ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ป ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
98.6K 3.8K 39
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
719K 23.1K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...